Busk's Stuff

Bruh aside from Jonathan hair, hardly at all. It ain’t even the same palette.

1 Like

Akivar from Fire Emblem Hiraeth! I also gave her design a complete overhaul, and treated this as a bit of practice with fancy armor trim, so look forward to more of it in the future hopefully!
Akivartr

(I know I left the Discord server, and while I don’t plan on returning any time soon, I will continue to post stuff here for the people that do care and enjoy my work! Thank you for the support, and I’ll be sure to have more stuff in the near future to post.)

29 Likes

hackroom gang

Good on you to keep showcasing by the way.

1 Like

Progress on Hiraeth portraits recently has been phenomenal. I feel like I don’t say it enough, but thank you so much to everyone that has helped out, whether it be making mugs or giving critique. Words cannot express my gratitude, and I hope you know how much I appreciate it.

Alright sappy stuff aside, I’ve got two new mugs to show ya. Cleaning stuff characters from Phase 1 is my main priority at the moment, so here is King Georgeon and Joieuyhn!
Geogeotr johntr

(Joieuyhn was an edit of one of @Waleed’s portraits, and I forgot to mention. Apologies.)

25 Likes

King Hadrian also got a face lift and some cleaner detailed clothes, but I don’t think that warrants another post, so I just updated it on the topic. Just thought I’d point it out.

Mako and Halcyon mug updates are pretty much done. I’ll show them when the next patch is released, so please look forward to it!

4 Likes

could you do me a favor with some portraits?

What do you need?

Aryana%20post Aryana%20pre Nayuta%20pre Nayuta b8f41bd3dbe14ee7c096241587a19d64%20(1)

After I finish writing the story, I plan on making a fangame sometime later on and I was wondering if you could redo some of these for me.

The first female one(the sophia looking one) I was wondering if you could change her outfit into something similar to Edelgard’s but with a silver cape

The first male one(The roy looking one) in a similar outfit to Dimitri’s but with a white cape.

The second female one(the very last one) in an outfit similar to Lysithea’s but with a red pendant around her neck

If you have the time that is these are simply just requests or you can say no too if your busy

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m still hard at work on mugs for Fire Emblem Hiraeth, so I’ll have to say no. I hope you can find someone to help you though! Good luck.

1 Like

Virgil from Fire Emblem Hiraeth! He was surprisingly fun to make, despite having a relatively simple design. We take those I guess. (Credits to @Waleed for the original portrait!)
virgiltr

15 Likes

Progress on Hiraeth mugs has been quite productive recently, and an update should be out within a few days, so please stay tuned.

In the meantime, take some mugs.
Dumuzi is now sexy funny man.
dumuzitr
Arete sexy epic not splice with bad FE7 colors.
Aretetr
Niall got a small update to his mug and now you can call him Sigurd all you want but you’re still not funny.
Nialltr
Rose got an update with the help of @Nobody (+the evolution of her mug)
rosetr
rose comparison

Thanks for checking my stuff out as always, and look forward to the new Hiraeth update where all these mugs will be used!

27 Likes

halfstune miku

8 Likes

Can I delete your account?

Also can I have LHT since you’re gone?

4 Likes

jonathan joestar coolcharizard

4 Likes

your rival from pokemon black and white 2

4 Likes

hi zigludo

4 Likes

she got busked

1 Like

Soon everyone will be Busked. It is inevitable.

4 Likes

except for sadhbh.

2 Likes

Even you?

1 Like