Busk's Stuff

Heya. I’m BuskHusker, or Busk for short. I’m an amateur spriter, and I decided to just compile all my stuff together that I’m at least somewhat proud of.

Personal works (Free to use, but ask for permission and credit please!):
kytransparent edgelord%20transparent2 DIO litchi iphia
mariahtra
Commissions:
annelietransparent
Fire Emblem: Hiraeth:
mako hadrian hecuba saturn sarah ardal
Edits/Revamps (Credit to Waleed and Zoisite for original portraits.)
Coeus Manto Neptune Charon
legacies Makofb
Shrouded Throne:
cedartr
Extra stuff:
Camilla Fullbody that I’ll never finish
camilla

Thanks for checkin’ out my stuff! More’s to come, obviously.

37 Likes

I think you meant “incredible spriter” and/or “amazing spriter”, you’re sprites are amazing and I always look forward to seeing more from you!

3 Likes

I’m an amateur spriter.

Why you lying? Have some pride in your work boy, no dum dum can churn out competent looking mugs in a short amount of time. Halfbodies and fullbodies even less so.

I very much look forward to see what you can do~

3 Likes

Hello stranger, nice sprites that I have never seen before

5 Likes

I think he just means amateur as in this is his hobby

3 Likes

No, I was mostly referring to a lack of experience and time with spriting.

3 Likes

your sprites are amazing uwu

2 Likes

Here’s Mariah from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 3. Was always a huge fan of her design and she was one of my favorite fights.
mariahtra

21 Likes

Oh Boi I didn’t realize you made a thread, I love this

2 Likes

annelietransparent
Forgot to upload this. This was from a while ago for a commission, but here’s Annelie from Dragalia Lost. (Not free to use.)
Mariah is, however. Shoulda specified.

16 Likes

cedartr
Shrouded Throne was unfortunately cancelled, and while I only worked on the team for a little bit, it was a lot of fun, and I’m glad I got to design/sprite such a fun character. Here’s Cedar.

9 Likes

Also just a heads up, mugs are only free to use if I specify they are. So far the only free to use mugs are the ones in the original post and Mariah.

1 Like

Ah yes the basic white girl from ST. Very cool!

2 Likes

Okay but shes an epic basic white girl.

3 Likes

She looks great. Nice work!

1 Like

This is the first time I have seen a character from dragalia lost and dio appearing in the same context. And it is amazing.

2 Likes

Coeus Manto Neptune Charon
Added some edits I did for Fire Emblem Hiraeth portraits. For the original portraits, credits to @Waleed for the first 2, and @Zoisite for the latter 2.

15 Likes

The first two are really nice ! I really love their face and hair (although girl has too much light shade on her hair imo)

2 Likes

Fullbody Mako from Fire Emblem Hiraeth. Mostly just an excuse to have for promo art or something and to solidify her design.
Makofb

15 Likes