Busk's Stuff

Please don’t ask me for frames for a portrait. If the mug is F2U or F2E and I’ve made frames for it already, it should be in the repository, so please check there first!

Free to Use and Free to Edit (With Credit):
minervaspringtrmythratrChunli
makimatrShulktrnagoriyukitrarctrgiovannareipotemkingtrTailtiutrSoltrbufflethtrbylethtrrammyfaustmillia2Deduetrpetratrkytransparent

idunntridunnhtrjahntrlectortrFeiminervatrmariatrmichalistrBinervaMininervatrNavarretrSheenatranaannrattleheadtrmathildatreldigantrminervavenomsnaketrcordeliatrmitsutrraidoutrgerikmachtrshinobutrmariahtracedartrdio
edelgardtr

Other

The following sprites are not F2U or F2E, unless stated otherwise, as they are commissions, requests, or personal works. Check the repository for the F2U/F2E ones first.
Commissions/Requests:
austhildrcorvettetrmorgantrmumeitrnatellietrpiratetrrubytrdunbantrtogaRennflidicatrEileentrBorsPTStrBorsTStr
chantelletrannelietransparent
Antenna
Seratransparent
Personal:
quinntrquinnmaidtrKurokitrAudreysprite
ettaspriteisabelletr
isabellebunnytr
Other:
milliax2
azakapalettesbaikenss2BSSseiba
fujino
Ky

ROMhack Portraits

These are not F2U or F2E unless explicitly stated by the hack’s creator.
Fire Emblem: Hiraeth:
makhalarehadsarchalyonepromsatrosakiulropaKaisertrcainiaarddumuzitrcoecinhildegardetrhecGeogeotrvirgiltrcaljoiwya
legacies Makofb akivarbuff
Steel Over Blood:
fleurtr
Last Heavenly Throne:
sadhbhtr
Judgement of the Prince:
evetr
The Nameless Heroes:
chloeLizzytr

86 Likes

I think you meant “incredible spriter” and/or “amazing spriter”, you’re sprites are amazing and I always look forward to seeing more from you!

5 Likes

I’m an amateur spriter.

Why you lying? Have some pride in your work boy, no dum dum can churn out competent looking mugs in a short amount of time. Halfbodies and fullbodies even less so.

I very much look forward to see what you can do~

4 Likes

Hello stranger, nice sprites that I have never seen before

7 Likes

I think he just means amateur as in this is his hobby

3 Likes

No, I was mostly referring to a lack of experience and time with spriting.

3 Likes

your sprites are amazing uwu

2 Likes

Here’s Mariah from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 3. Was always a huge fan of her design and she was one of my favorite fights.
mariahtra

23 Likes

Oh Boi I didn’t realize you made a thread, I love this

2 Likes

annelietransparent
Forgot to upload this. This was from a while ago for a commission, but here’s Annelie from Dragalia Lost. (Not free to use.)
Mariah is, however. Shoulda specified.

20 Likes

cedartr
Shrouded Throne was unfortunately cancelled, and while I only worked on the team for a little bit, it was a lot of fun, and I’m glad I got to design/sprite such a fun character. Here’s Cedar.

10 Likes

Also just a heads up, mugs are only free to use if I specify they are. So far the only free to use mugs are the ones in the original post and Mariah.

1 Like

Ah yes the basic white girl from ST. Very cool!

2 Likes

Okay but shes an epic basic white girl.

3 Likes

She looks great. Nice work!

1 Like

This is the first time I have seen a character from dragalia lost and dio appearing in the same context. And it is amazing.

2 Likes

Coeus Manto Neptune Charon
Added some edits I did for Fire Emblem Hiraeth portraits. For the original portraits, credits to @Waleed for the first 2, and @Zoisite for the latter 2.

18 Likes

The first two are really nice ! I really love their face and hair (although girl has too much light shade on her hair imo)

2 Likes

Fullbody Mako from Fire Emblem Hiraeth. Mostly just an excuse to have for promo art or something and to solidify her design.
Makofb

30 Likes

Niall from Fire Emblem Hiraeth. I gave his design a complete overhaul, and I’m really proud of the result.
(Anyone who says blonde Sigurd or Sigurd Dio is getting removed from this mortal plane.)
Nialltr

23 Likes