Blade's Spriting Smithy

Binch shut :pensive:

Added 2 more skin tones to the skin tone compilation. They are all F2Use/Edit. There will be more skin tones to add in the future (it isn’t guaranteed and only whenever I feel like it).

21 Likes

I’m alive guys I totally didn’t fall off the face of the earth. Anyways, I dug up an old mug I didn’t finish and finished it. So Aqua came out of the realm of darkness and she’s here to stay.

KH Aqua Mug By Blade Aqua

41 Likes

I would leave a like, but…
You’re too late just kidding, it’s pretty good.

Aqua is also free to use btw anyways byeeee

6 Likes

I am here y’all. Today is a special day because I made a totally original character this time (unexpected I know). Of course, I wouldn’t have been able to finish him without the help of hypergammaspaces.

His name is Augustus and he’s a manakete who lost his memories (and his shirt). So he makes his living as a healer.

Augustus Sheet

Augustus Halfbody w Necklace

This mug is not free to use by any means.

39 Likes

he kinda packin tho for a priest :flushed:

8 Likes

(blame my muscle bias because I wanted to do abs dont @ me)

11 Likes

He may be buff, but he’s no Boulder.

4 Likes

Muscle bias gang rise up.

6 Likes

Where’s his character development where he finally gets a shirt after 5 years to hide his barbie doll physique

Nice mug tho, it’s finally finished at long last

4 Likes

As proof I am not dead from living in constant quarantine, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and make weapon icons from Final Fantasy 9 to quench my FF9 thirst. Credit for the fork goes to @Feier.

FF9 Weapons By Blade

Mage Staff, Dagger, Rod, Air Racket, Golem’s Flute, Broadsword, Javelin, Fork, and Cat’s Claws are all of the base weapons characters start with in FF9.

Please ask me for permission to use these icons if you want to.

20 Likes

Woah! That’s awesome.

I am

FERDINAND VON AEGIR

29 Likes

Who’s the little guy?

Ferdinand Von Demi?

Ferdinand couldn’t get enough of himself so he made a friend.

5 Likes

After adding a bunch of new skin tone palettes, I decided to reformat the entire collection so it’s easier to navigate and pick out which palette is which.

I DO NOT OWN THESE PALETTES; THEY ARE FREE TO USE/EDIT.

19 Likes

Wait…

…You don’t own colours?

3 Likes

I don’t cuz that’s wack :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

Quarantine sucks. Anyways, here are a bunch of new skill icons I made because I’ve been playing Unlimited Saga for the past month. Yes, these skill icons are based on Unlimited Saga’s growth panels and items. Some are original.

Left to Right:
Familiar, Diplomacy, Fortuneteller, Iron Body, Map Guide, Tetra Force
Phobia, Quick-Fix, Master Fighter, Tech Spark, Idea Guy, Master Technician
Pacifist, Magic Blender, Defuse, Master Magician, Shield Arts, and Gun Arts
[The Row with the weapons are just called “(insert weapon) Arts”.]

The last two rows are exclusively Magic Tablets, a droppable rare item in Unlimited Saga that characters equip to study new spells. They come in 6 flavors: Wood, Water, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Forbidden.

These icons are F2U as long as you give me credit.

22 Likes

Hi Blade,

I would like to use your F2U character portraits in a non-commercial/fun project of mine, but I want to clarify that it is not a ROM-hack or a game. The project is about creating artificial/fake GBA styled portraits using a deep learning architecture.

In brief, I would:

1. Give credit to you
  2. Edit the sizes of images to match my deep learning model’s size and change the backgrounds of the characters to all be white.
  3. NOT redistribute your images or the edited images (they will be stored in my drive but NOT shared with the project), although because fake portraits can be generated off them, there may be fake portraits generated in the future with similar features.

To clarify the F2U portraits, they are Lukas, Ribbon Girl, Raymond, Tyler, Ishtar, Silque, Subaki, Tailtiu (these are all that you have submitted in Mugging Blitzes) and Aqua, Mercedes and Camera which are said to be F2U in this thread.

It is completely understandable if you decline and awesome work regardless. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes