Bladers Sprites (Or more like Splices)

Hello everyone,

I want to get a bit more into spriting (or splicing first) so I decided to upload a bit of what I’ve done so far. Not much, but maybe someone can work with this.

All of these are „Free to Use“ and „Free to edit.“ If you want to use them, credit me.

Existing Characters

Franz Older Final by Blader Older Seth with red armor by Blader
Older Versions of Franz and Seth.

Jake Irokese with Mini
Punk Jake originally made for the CCC-Thread. Now with a Mini.

Lino
Lino

Custom Splices/OCs, I dunno how to call it, it’s just one so far

Zeard
Zeard, originally made for the “Create an Ugly Mug”-Thread.

Other Things than FE

Cocytus Shading
Cocytus from Overlord.

Generics

Skeleton Mage Generic E(Memestaralbert, L95, Blader Dj) A Skeleton Mage Generic E(Memestaralbert, L95, Blader Dj) B Skeleton Mage Generic E(Memestaralbert, L95, Blader Dj) C Skeleton Mage Generic E(Memestaralbert, L95, Blader Dj) D
There was a Sprite for normal Skeleton Soldiers but none for Skeleton Mages. Since they have Custom Animations and everything else though, I wanted to make a potrait for those. Made with the Empty Robe Template from Memestaralbert and the Generic Skeleton Potrait from L95. Credit them too if you use one of these.

13 Likes

Since I uploaded it for another round of CCC, I’ll might as well post it here.

Lino
Lino. Made for a PME that I’ll probably never play.

If you ask why the Minimug is the way it is: I spent an hour to get that thing on the Main-Sprite right. I was very proud of it. And it was just for memes. I guess I could make a version without that meme-thing later on.

I’ve started to read the VN of Overlord. Haven’t watched the anime yet but I like it so far.

Here is Cocytus. He’s been around finished since a while and Free to use.
Cocytus Shading

2 Likes

This guy.
Zeard

1 Like

Zeard is a legend

1 Like