Who knows if anyone really wanted this, but the final Fates RR is here.
- Corrin is not changed because their absence at Chapter 6 will crash the game. The swaps start at Kaze and Rinkah.
- A character’s permanent jointime is considered their jointime. Felicia and Jakob’s Chapter 6 join is what their swaps are based on, rather than their Chapter 2 join.
- Royals’ replacements gain Dragon Blood, royals that replace non-royals lose Dragon Blood.
- Prfs are given to the replacement unit rather than the original unit.
- Promotions are meant to “line up.” Kinshi Knight is the “secondary” promotion of Sky Knight, so Reina’s replacement is in their class line’s “secondary” promotion.
- Text is not changed. Couldn’t be bothered to change it. Cutscenes are also wonky.
- Characters’ descriptions are based on the original unit. Can be used to identify units without using the changelog.
- Children aren’t changed but they’re technically recruited in reverse order because of their father’s jointimes shifting.
- Characters with variable jointime (Mozu, Izana, Yukimura) are swapped based on the earliest they can join. So Mozu is between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 units.
- Kaze’s replacement will die in Chapter 15 if you don’t get an A Support with them
Don’t do Branch of Fate.
Here is the changelog which also includes stats for CQ RR and Rev RR.
Let me know of any issues you encounter.