Best classes for Blue Lions students

What the title says. I am currently doing my first blue lions playthrough and was wondering what the best classes would be for the students. I was also wondering about Cyril,Hapi, Balthus, Constance, and Yuri. MByleth would be interesting too. If you guys gave your opinion I would be interested. Thanks.

: Fire Emblem and the INTERESTING Stones!

• dimitri: wyvern lord
  • dedue: wyvern lord
  • felix: wyvern lord
  • mercedes: wyvern lord
  • ashe: wyvern lord
  • annette: wyvern lord
  • sylvain: wyvern lord
  • ingrid: war master
5 Likes

What difficulty are you playing?

You can usually afford to stick good battalions on about 4 or 5 Wyvern Lords/Riders (honestly both classes are fine). Sylvain, Ingrid and Byleth all go into Wyvern easily enough. Dimitri you can go into Paladin if you want instead if for whatever reason you believe he won’t hit Wyvern. Annette can also pull off Wyvern shenanigans. So can her dad, Gilbert. Mercedes just needs to be in any class that let’s her use Physic, honestly doesn’t matter which one because using Physic is all she realistically does. Felix ideally wants Wyvern but by process of elimination he doesn’t really get it since he isn’t the best candidate so either Sniper or Warmaster work for him. Bow Knight or a sword oriented Paladin can work on Hard for him too. Dedue can be a Wyvern although he might not be the best due to his awkward availability. Ashe can also be a Wyvern but probably won’t be the best one. But quite frankly only about 4 units will really be doing the bulk of your combat anyway if sufficiently trained. Everyone else is filler and chip damage.

Hard Mode

INTERESTING!

LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO GET A MOD TO MAKE INGRID A WARMASTER GUYS. :wink: