Animation Directory

So I checked up on my recreated version, and it has the rocks apparently, so if your version is indeed supreme to mine, then we can just copy paste the rocks into yours (George Red edited my recreation so that it looks as good as it possibly can)

1 Like

No, I havenā€™t, yet

Oh, I thought you improved it already, sorry my bad, I guess I just didnā€™t remember correctly and came to wrong conclusions

2 Likes

Never mind about the Nergal issue, as I tested it, and I seems like it works just fine, so obviously I was a bit paranoid about the warning.

1 Like

? sorry. Translation failed and could not be understood :sweat_drops:
Do you copy the rock somewhere??
Well, did someone extract the Apocalypse rock??

I apologize for my poor choice of words. When I was editing your first version of Apocalypse, I already put in the rocks, which I didnā€™t remember at first and thought that Jeorge Red fixed that, but it turns out I did do it in the first place. The rocks I put in the animation were from Apocalypseā€™s spritesheet, and I simply just put the rocks in their respective places.

1 Like

I see.
Iā€™m sorry to trouble you. I understood it somehow.

1 Like

So sad only 1 exp Q_Q

Is it just me or are a bunch of links not broken, but covered by images.

If I may add some info for Apocalypse. Those rocks can be placed on the object layer of spells, as well as the hole and white sigils.

1 Like

unknown

What he means by ā€œholeā€ is the black hole that sucks things in, and the ā€œwhite sigilsā€ are the symbols that rotate in the center of the screen like a clock, both of which are objects

1 Like

I see. Then, as a breakthrough, I will further reduce the palette of the original effect (sucking effect), add a palette for rocks, I will verify if it does not get messy.

I do not think that should be necessary, as I was able to recreate Apocalypse with the rocks as objects, so you should be able to do it as well

1 Like

I made a variant of the female Mage Knight with a ponytail:
example

Download

Currently only for magic and staff animations. Perhaps I will add support for the sword animations others have made some other time.

13 Likes

The Non-Sacaean Nomad download link gives you a download for an axe wyvern lord.
Also are there any regular cavalier bow animations?
Also, are there any bow animations for male paladins?

1 Like

Did you try downloading it from the Repo instead?

2 Likes

Repo?

He means this The Ultimate Graphics Repository for GBAFE, FEXP, and FEXNA

1 Like

I made a staff animation for the Witch (repaletted version):
Staff

It is very basic, but I hope you like it.
Download

19 Likes