Animation Directory

Hey, I decided to make a Panzer tank animation. The tank has two distinct animations for both ranged and melee attacks. It is scripted to use it’s machine gun in melee, and it’s tank cannon for ranged attacks. Feel free to use and modify, but please remember to credit me. I hope somebody finds a use for this.

Animation Previews

Tank%20Melee Tank%20Ranged

6 Likes

M4 Turret on Tiger Hull? Man that is not so respectful for both of them.

2 Likes

Huh. I was aiming more for a Panzer III looking turret, but I suppose you are right. The reason why I didn’t go with a Tiger gun, was that because it took up too much horizontal space, and I couldn’t make a convincing enough muzzle break for the end of the gun.

Hetzer maybe a good idea. Small but powerful

I can’t put into FEBuilder because it’s too big, is there something wrong on my end?

Which one are you talking about?

Nergal

Really? Then, I’ll put this animation in your patch. If you share your patch to me, I will try it.

I can’t put into FEBuilder because it’s too big :

Is it completely rejected by febuilder and unable to import the animation? Or is it just a warning that the capacity is too large? I wonder if febuilder is different between English version and Japanese version.

Oh, no, if I import it with FEditor, wouldn’t it be successful?

I warn you that animations that are too large may not work.
However, the size limit of GBAFE is not yet known.
We only know from experience that constant-size animations don’t work.

For this reason, a warning is displayed for huge animations.
If don’t do that, we’ll get a lots of reports that “it’s broken without doing anything”. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry, I said that I couldn’t put it in, but I might’ve meant that there was a warning, but I’m not sure, I’ll check later, as I am not able to get to my computer rn.

Also wdym about patch

1 Like

Noted.
Also, the patch is your hack rom you tried importing the animation.
Well, sometimes you can’t figure it out in the translation, so just ignore it.

If you fail again, please report to me.
In that case, I will improve this animation to be as small as possible.
(But the quality is lower)

Right, also I just noticed that Apocalypse is missing the rocks that get sucked in by the hole at the end of the animation, do you want me to finish that or no? @SHYUTERz

1 Like

Sorry. :pensive::pray::sweat_drops:
The translation of the last sentence did not work. Please explain again in detail. :sweat_drops:
Sorry… :flushed::sweat_drops:

unknown

1 Like

Very well then, though I’m pretty sure they are objects like the symbols rather than parts of the background

I see.
So, can you challenge with objects?

I think so, if I can’t, then well, shoot, but I think I can do it, I tried to recreate Apocalypse with the symbols and hardly had an issue in the end, but my lord it was difficult