Animation Directory

Really cool stuff!

1 Like

You go anĂ­mate is @RedBean?

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t understand the meaning of your question.
Can you say something specific? I am talking about it by Google.

He is meaning to ask that you should go animate it. Which is pretty redundant considering you’re already on it.

1 Like

Well, they have already finished it. They just don’t script.

2 Likes

Ever wanted Roy to have a third tier class or perhaps even a superior promotion?
I present you all: Knight Lord Roy (AKA Brave Roy)!
This is essentially just the vanilla Knight Lord animation, but with Roy’s face instead of Eliwood’s. This includes a sword animation, an unarmed animation, a lance animation, a Durandal animation and a slighly altered version of Marlon0024’s Binding Blade animation, as the original contained some frames with vanilla Eliwood’s rapier and a regular glow with the magic crit animation instead of a fiery one.
Sword Binding%20Blade
Lance Unarmed Durandal

(This is 100% compatible with FE7 and only requires the importing of a single SE in FE8. This has not been tested with FE6)!
28 Likes

Where’s the Durandal animation? Then you could have claimed he was Brave Roy.

1 Like

I was planning on doing that, however Eliwood’s face is seen from a different angle in that animation, which means I’d need to recreate Roy’s face and hair from that same angle, which seemed like too much of a hassle. I might still try it if I can find the time.

4 Likes

I’ve succeeded in making a Durandal animation, officially making it Brave Roy. I’ve edited the original post and updated the link.

6 Likes

Duuuude! It looks awesome!!

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

Hey everyone! I made this for my ROM hack but I’m not using it anymore. It’s a skinnier female Ephraim, hope you guys like it!

Class: Lord (Female Lance Lord)
Character: Alice
Tier: 1
Credit: Yazuki
Note: Too tall (Taller than Vanilla Ephraim)
Beta%20Alice%20revised Here’s them side by side Ephraim
DL:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q4dabodb4re7zp8/AAACc4VlyBIKn7xcRTjosHBna?dl=0

14 Likes

Thanks, It looks quite good

2 Likes

Thanks!

Hmph. Nothing wrong with a tall girl!

2 Likes

This time the animation is Fir who come from FE6.
It can be scripted on the timeline of the regular myrmidon.
(Still the same, I can’t do it myself.:upside_down_face:)

fir_sword
fir_unarmed

36 Likes

Reverse grip-magic casting. Nice

1 Like

It looks real nice, I might tackle it later too, one question, can you possibly do a brave Eliwood, He should not be too hard, the animation is not that different Either, Love your work as always

Wow,brave Eliwood.What is he expected to look like?

I think they may be referring to Legendary Eliwood: