Animation Directory

Someone please post a new animation so this unnecessary clutter in the thread ends

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure at least a few of you have heard of the tarantula wizard before so I decided on making an animation for it at some point, and my procrastination about it kinda died today as I did make the animation overall. The glory that is the tarantula wizard is in the .gif below.
Tarantula%20Wizard
Hereā€™s the link, and enjoy this animation!

28 Likes

I never knew how badly I needed this in my life. Not before today, that is.

2 Likes

Now we can all get HYPE over taruntula wizard votes!

2 Likes

What in the name ofā€¦

2 Likes

didnā€™t know it finally got scripted

4 Likes

Stopping by for my yearly animation dump

Catapult
Credit:Ren Ookami, St Jack, and Spud:
Ballista
Link
Itā€™s from an old Ren Ookami sprite sheet and uses the same palette as the ballista animations in the repository by St Jack. Includes a Wil style male and Rebecca style female version along with an alternate palette that make the stone grey.

Summoner Axe animation:
Credit: The Blind Archer for the Phantom animation
Axe Handaxe
Link
Self Explanatory combination that uses the phantom animation to give the Summoner an axe animation

Gaiden Style Bowknight
Credit: Spud
Bow Preview
Link
GBA version of Gaidenā€™s giant horse-mounted mechanical bow things

As always feel free to edit or improve any of my stuff.

41 Likes

That is such a clever use of the Phantom animation! Great stuff!

2 Likes

Bow knight is great, but I wonder if there can be a sword and lance animation for that

3 Likes

Good idea

1 Like

Iā€™m still hoping someone will make a decent replacement for the vanilla male ranger.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got no plans for any at the moment, but anyone else is welcome to make some if they want to

1 Like

Flasubanā€™s working on one afaik

2 Likes

Sword
edits1
Just the male sword done right now, I plan on making female, bow, and lance animations for it at some point. I know the miss is messed up, thatā€™ll be fixed.

28 Likes

That look sweet. Canā€™t wait for the full set!

3 Likes

Nice. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t have much, Iā€™m having an artist block with an original animation.

Remember this infantry Valkyrie? It never had an unarmed animation, so I gave it one, and now comes with different army palettes!
unarmed
Lance Ninian got updated! The animation is not as fast, a couple of frames have been added to the ranged animation and a sound was added to the air guitar crit.
Lance%20Ninian

11 Likes

I found that I have forgotten Marisa for a long time.
Although she was my earliest work, it did not meet the specifications of the animation at the time.
Now the work of converting to 16 colors has been completed.
%E7%8E%9B%E8%8E%89%E5%8D%A1(16%E8%89%B2%EF%BC%89

27 Likes

Are the timings identical to the regular Swordmaster animation?

1 Like

Yes,I think it can be scripted on the timeline of the regular Swordmaster.

2 Likes