Animation Directory

Yes, he definitely breaks his arm everytime he throws a javelin. Along with every enemy’s bones. You can’t just look at the heavenly goodness that Hawkzerker has called his muscles and not cower in fear at your impending death. You trained all your life to exist as 8 exp into his mass of pure strength.

Jokes aside, here you go Beccarte - Team SALVAGED-style Magic caster, usable for your Mage Knight needs! I’ll edit it if anything is mistaken in this.

lorm_sp2

10 Likes

Thanks so much! :heart_eyes:

I agree that the lance berserker is brutal! I love it.

None of the people who worked on the Grand Paladin animation bothered to make and script that flashy thang for the ranged critical animation, so shame on y’all. It falls to me to save this community from its own negligence with my amazing art skills.
grdpaladinsword

This is the Grand Paladin Alt S Sword v2 by the way.

11 Likes

Dragonstone_000

I promised I’d do it, so have a Manakete-riding soldier. The ultimate chad of all soldiers, here to prove that he isn’t as generic and useless as every other one is! I’m currently out of my house, but I’ll update this post with a download link once I’m sure it’s working.

EDIT:
lorm_sp3

this is probably the stupidest thing i’ve ever created.
13 Likes

Correction, this it the most badass thing anybody has ever created.

Give this soldier a reward for being a real dragon rider.
I can already imagine this being a duo thing.

1 Like

To clear some misunderstanding:
We didn’t “forget” or got “lazy” with it.

Me and Arkth made it for Feditor compatibility and we couldn’t fit it the flashy animation
because of OAM limitations.
Apparently FEBuilder is better at cropping frames into tiles.

I made a script just for Arkth to salvage his work,
which contains the Flash animation, and sent it to him.

I posted the one without the extended critical
and Arkth has the extended one.

2 Likes

Perhaps I didn’t express myself clearly. I apologize if my comment sounded offensive somehow, but since the animation wasn’t in the repo, I assumed nobody had made it before. I enjoy and use many of the assets made by the amazing artists of this community, especially yours.

2 Likes

Yeah, the basic concept was a Manakete and a Human forming a pact, like Morva and the original Sacred Twin wielders. Except then I got lazy and a generic soldier became the mount.

Hey there. So I inserted the personalized Sain and Kent Cavalier animations into the game and came across a minor issue. When the enemy dodged their attacks, the slivery light animation as if they hit shows and the sound plays as if they hit them but no damage was given. Anyone know what would cause this? Is it just missing an animation?

That’s a problem with a lot of animations. The ones like the Kent and Sain cavaliers just copy over the normal attack animation to the miss animation, causing it to play the hit sound effect and use the piercing frames for the miss.

1 Like

Do you know of a way to fix it?

Yeah, remove the C21 and C1A commands from the last animation, should be around C04 and C15, and make a new hit frame for the miss.

1 Like

Have no idea what any of that means haha. I assume that’s referring to the battle animation section in FEBuilder?

1 Like

You can use that editor but it’s faster and simpler to just open the script .txt file and do it manually.

Pik is right. A simple fix without needing to rewrite the entire .txt script would be to take the script of an animation that works for this process(perhaps one of the other paladins), paste it into the script you want to edit, and make sure the frames referenced (the .png files for the animation) are referenced properly. It might even align perfectly frame for frame, in which case you just change the name to the frames of the animation you want.

The issue here appears to be misses still producing the hit effect, which would be as simple as deleting those commands from the miss script like Flasuban stated

Okay, so I deleted it. Which did fix the animation and sound but, now the lance disappears when the enemy doges as a opposed to being in front of it like the regular animation. I guess this is the part where I have to somehow edit the picture png myself?

Yeah, instead of having the two screen frame with the cut weapon on the right, combine the two into one frame and replace it on the miss animation.

1 Like

Alright I got it now! Thank you !

Hi everyone, I’m new here. And this is my first animation

9 Likes