Animation Directory

I would like to see her fire an actual projectile if you were to update this. Maybe a Spazer for the basic attack, and a freezing spazer+wave beam for the critical?

Her projectiles are better used as ā€œmagicā€ animations.

1 Like

Remember the glory days of FE5 where anything can hit or miss, staves are dependant on RNG to connect, yet still being broken, and the capture mechanic? Well now you can get some more capture bait here with this FE5 style dancer!

I took the frames of the dancer from FE5 and implemented them in the format of GBAFE. Then I just made sure the palettes were not a problem and lastly I polished the frames and script.

Hereā€™s the link
and hereā€™s a GIF of the animation
FE5Dancer

5 Likes

Huh, neat.

Hello guys, here is another Redbean animation I coded
Nino Pale Flower or horse with wings Nino
Here is the video
and Here is the donwload link

Now, can Streethero be a hero again and make the map sprite?

9 Likes

Removed; good work!

1 Like

Here she is,sorry to bother you.
Cath
Cath(no-weapon)

20 Likes

That looks amazing, good work! And it wasnā€™t a bother; seeing something like that is what we live for after all.

I really like the animation but the one thing i dislike about it is that the pegasus keeps flapping its wings while casting. Seems like it can be a little annoying but overall the animation looks pretty good.

Amazing! Best animations ever :3/

So, I made a staff animation for the female mage and shaman, and I made a magic animation for the clergy.

magf_mg1

shaf_mg1

prif_mg1

prim_mg1

16 Likes

Neat! Keep up the good work.

I suppose I should release this magic priest I made a while back. Not the best thing in the world but I donā€™t remember when I made this simple edit. Hereā€™s the link if anyone cares.
Priest

5 Likes

So, I made a Falcoknight who wields magic. Some of the frames were provided to me by darknight 97. However, this one was made with Fe6 in mind. In a few minutes Iā€™ll end up posting the Fe7 and Fe8 ones, the difference is the sound effect they use.

Magic_016

EDIT: Hereā€™s what I promised.

2nd EDIT: I added the Magic Falconknight to my Clothing Repalette Falconknight

Magic_016

9 Likes

Figured Iā€™d put it down here on projects that I intend to work on in the next while anim-wise, both so people can expect things out of me and so I donā€™t forget what I want to do lmao

• Male/Female Hero by Nuramon, except wielding Lances because Master of Arms-type classes are cool and more weapons are always cool;
  • Berserker, except it wields Lances;
  • A Valkyrie except it wields Swords, to work better with Troubadours that wield Swords;
  • General wielding bows with a cape, because thatā€™s one of the animations thatā€™s missing;
  • Ephraim infantry by Nuramon except wielding Bows (same type of thing akin to me making Staffphraim);
  • Myrrh manakete-riding Lord thing, essentially a really different Wyvern Lord (could use Lances and Dragonbreaths)
5 Likes

I alway wondering why itā€™s not exist.

1 Like

Salvaged-style Paladin casting animation? :laughing:

I hate to be a shameless beggar but Iā€™m just so bad at spriting so far. The most I can do yet is add/remove pixels like changing hair etc.

1 Like

Ay, thatā€™s something else I can add to my to-do list. Not a problem. Iā€™ll definitely never use it, but I can probably do something sometime soonish for that.

lorm_sp1
As a part of my sprawling epic, 'give everything every weapon type, and the first on my priority list, have Lancehawkzerker!

11 Likes

That lance throw looks so strong Iā€™m almost sorry for the enemyā€¦

3 Likes

Does he break his arm every time he throws a javelin?

1 Like