Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

working on stuff

7 Likes

Must have been the pronouns…

Pronouns are the destroyer of worlds.

6 Likes

mGBA_Yi6aIkwziL

Here I am on my final stages of playtesting before making a stable release, and all Gilliam breaks loose

17 Likes

Gilliam

4 Likes

The Gilliam Fall Gilliam of Gilliam Renais Gilliam

5 Likes

ALL HAIL GILLIAM

4 Likes

60 use vulnerary, keep in mind, the vulnerary is set to the correct usage of amount ingame. I’m blaming it on re-adding the Light Rune to the FE8 engine

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not mixing it up with the 60-use Vulnerary in item slot A2?

It was actually in the A2 slot, thanks for catching that.

6 Likes

fceux64_t4tM99YYVs

Searching for something completely unrelated, I changed one random LDA #$35 to a LDA #$3A, and I suddenly unlocked a “Control Enemies mode”. They uh, don’t work like player units, but it is interesting.

3 Likes

Try to add FE6’s Fae animation in using the Battle transforming patch, so I’m not sure if I got something wrong

6 Likes

mGBA_zdpqqT1Axs

I just added chibis to the bottom of the battle forecast screen, so I did a stress test which triggered my safeguard error screen (for running out of proc space). It’s satisfying to see that my error screen works and prevents the crash…

Remember to always end your proc before starting new ones, folks!

1 Like

mGBA_0ABkWynOCR

mGBA_0Yf5HWH3Zi-ezgif.com-optimize

ezgif.com-gif-maker (12)

6 Likes

What forbidden magic has she unleashed…

Cynthia, [tcch] your signal [tcch] is- cuts off
NO$GBA_PJISnvyjsp
(I have no idea how this happened)

4 Likes

i can fucking hear the static

1 Like

Ayame
(Ayame did not poison the archer post combat)

3 Likes

Icarus can now stop time after defeating a boss.

cantoinfinito

1 Like

Damn.
It’s over, you guys.
over

4 Likes