Amusing ROMhacking Glitches Thread

At least the conversation is similar to the CG, except for Nergal.

10 Likes

I finally found the secret of the eternal life!

14 Likes
6 Likes

So I tried to have the Mani Katti passively give Lyn +2 skill, and then this happened

4 Likes

Well. It does give +2 skill…

9 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Effectiveness Inquiry

I had a similar problem long ago

And it was because somehow Venno’s patch isn’t compatible with Xeld’s Str/Mag fix patch.
I didn’t found the solution, so I scrapped the idea at the moment.

2 Likes

Look at them uguu eyes, god damn.

1 Like

No luck, but a fuckton of skill. An absolute fuckton of it.

1 Like

You might not have found the solution, but you definitely found my phone number right there.

1 Like

Graphical glitch with torch staff

This happened without changing any code. So I guess it’s a bug in the vanilla game or some emulation issue.

8 Likes

Select a fireball, what’s so hard to understand?

1 Like

In which Seth flies off into the sunset.

26 Likes

I was watching the gif like “Uh huh yeah I guess that’s kinda neat…” and then he actually flew off and I was ded.

5 Likes

If it worked properly, it wouldn’t be in the glitch thread, now would it?

(It actually works, as far as I can tell, for values up to 60. Somewhere between 60 and 75 causes the above issue. I don’t know why, and frankly, I’m not sure how much I really want to delve into it. I mean, 60 squares should be plenty, right?)

1 Like

No it is not.

http://i.imgur.com/JwKdsvu.png

10 Likes

Well, so, for starters… how do I win again? Or well, to put it more bluntly… Is this even fair? I think the arena guy must be high or something.

7 Likes

I had a similar issue, but with mages using Bolting.
At least my units were able to hit the enemy XD
I wish there were an option to change manually the weapons used at the Arena, but it seems that you only can modify the classes.

Is it something to do with the slot I used for that class? Or the perhaps the class’s weapons(Dark, bow, sword staves[custom class])? Well, putting a Dragon in the arena though makes the dragon unarmed, so free money and victory for me!

7 Likes