AlemOwl's image cabinet

Greetings everyone, this is where I’ll be posting my portraits and other sprite related work I’ve made in my free time.

This is also a sorts of bio I’ve made here. In reality, I’ve been a follower of the FE franchise ever since 2022, but it wasn’t till April of 2023 when I actually had a Laptop to make my own works and start to sprite for the first time, and it wasn’t till now when I actually got the courage to join this wonderful community.

Anyways, here’s where I’ll post most of the sprite work I did in the meantime, most of it, if not, all of it will be F2E btw, though maybe there will be one or other times where I post something that’s explitcitly neither F2U nor F2E, so keep that in mind.

I’ve also been inspired by some other guys here like Melia and GaryTop to give commentary and backstory to each of the sprites I post here.

Although keep in my mind that for the moment that I don’t take commissions, requests or the like, both because I’ve just started, I treat this more of a hobby, and I don’t have all the time to be spriting, so I’m not always available. And I’ll post irregularbly, not always.

Also, instead of having filled the full 16 color limit of the portrait as some of you could see, I’ve made it my own rule to make it so that most of my non FE human sprites didn’t reach past 12 colors max, just so I could later make edits of these portraits with different outfits (like the Pokemon Unite Holowears). But if some of you aren’t fan of that don’t worry, I’ll later make versions of these portraits that try to fill the color limit there is for these portraits, although some of the more detailed ones won’t be insertable in a normal FE GBA romhack, so you can only use them in other thing like the Tactile engine or Lex Talionis.

For now though, I’ll have only one section, that is the F2E section of my works.

F2E
Pokemon
Gen I

Mewtwo

Mewtwo

The allegedly strongest pokemon to ever exist… at least for the first Gen. Enjoyed seeing what colors I could use for this one. Seeing as I would only color the top part of this pokemon, which doesn’t have too much variation in colors that I would put, I decided to give him 5 colors that would be used as skin tones for it. Combined with one singular color that was used as the white sclera of his eyes, this one didn’t even up with at least 9 colors! Definitely one that you could put almost anything into him. I may give him a redesign in the future tho, feeling like it could be more better. Other than that, I’ll leave it as it is.

Gen II

TyphlosionTyphlosion (Amused)

Typhlosion

The fully evolved starter from Gen II is here, although it’s just the original variant for now. At the very least it comes with a variant of it looking “amused”, inspired by a scene from the Pokemon anime. Really like how its mouth frames ended up.

Sneasel M leftSneasel M right

Sneasel

This is a portrait that I had a bit of a problem in regards to the colors I’ve used at first. Mainly the dark blue-green ones, because I didn’t notice that the colors I used had a very low color value lol. Other than that I didn’t have too much problems in making this one’s portrait. I’ve even made a version of it looking in another way to help avoid ambidextrous sprites. These ones are the Male Sneasel version too. Later I’ll make a Weavile portrait down the road, alongside the Hisuian Sneasel and Sneasler ones.

Lugia

Lugia

One of their generation’s main legendaries. Since this mon basically has a simple color design (at least when it comes to the head only), I gave it 5 skin tones like a normal FE GBA character, and then just two tones for blue and red. It was a bit difficult making the mouth frames, but overall I liked how it turned out. Starting next month I plan to release the Dark Lugia version as well.

Gen III

Blaziken

Blaziken

The fully evolved fire starter from the 3rd gen from Pokemon, now in FE GBA format. I tried to use some of the normal colors of the skin tone of a regular FE portrait as the colors of the Blaziken’s feathers, although eventually I settled for a slightly different tone.

Gardevoir

Gardevoir

A notorious pokemon from Gen III who by all means should be pretty normal. Other than that this Pokemon now has a portrait for anyone to use. This alongside Gallade would be the main characters of a romhack I plan to make one day. And much like Braixen I waited to put this portrait until I felt it was good enough to upload, by improving its color palette.

Gardevoir expressions

Gardevoir (Angry)Gardevoir (Sad)Gardevoir (Surprised)

Gardevoir outifts

Gardevoir Fashionable

Gardevoir Fashionable style

The very first Unite style of Gardevoir that I’ve made. Fitting for the spring season coming soon. And thanks to this outfit having mostly the same colors as Gardevoir, I didn’t end up using more new colors aside from 3 tones of pink. If you want to use this portrait tho, you’ll have to use the portrait extension patch to fit it properly.

Gardevoir Armor KnightGardevoir Armor Knight Alt

Gardevoir Armour Knight

You know, I could’ve made an outfit for Gardevoir that fitted their characterization, like making a mage or cleric outfit, but instead of that, I thought “Nah, what if, armor knight Gardevoir”, so I ended up making a Gardevoir with an armor knight outfit, based on the FE6 armor knight design. Although at the very least you could make a magic armor knight instead so that it still fits. I also made an alt with them having a different color for their armor, in case you want different head and armor colors.

Gardevoir Cafe left with pin
Gardevoir Cafe left
Gardevoir Cafe right

Gardevoir Cafe Style

Uh, this is not the actual Cafe Remix outfit for Gardevoir, but close enough if you would say. Still, it was good enough to do this outfit portrait. Back when I was searching references to make this portrait I’ve noticed that most fanarts of Gardevoir with this outfit don’t actually draw the pokeball pin on their hat, either by drawing it from the opposite side or just plain not having it at all. So for those that want it to be as similar to the Unite outfit I’ve made a variant with the pokeball pin, and another without it, alongside variant of it looking at the opposite side. Overall a good enough outfit to make.

Gen IV

Gallade

Gallade

The very first sprite I’ve made. Keep this in mind, most of the sprites I’ve made where first drawn in a drawing book, and then were digitally scaned so that I could insert them in a PNG image. Fun fact there.

Well, as for the Pokemon himself, this is a character I’ve drawn with the intention of having him be one of the protagonists of a FE8 romhack I’ll release in the yet undrawn future. I remember struggling to make this portrait at first, thanks to being well, the very first portrait I’ve made. In particular, I’ve reached the color limit, most of the shading was wrong, and most important I didn’t know how to make eye and mouth frames lol. Beginner’s luck basically :sweat_smile:

Also I’ve made some miscellaneous expressions for this character down here.

Gallade expressions

Gallade (Angry)Gallade (Sad)Gallade (Sad 2)

Lucario

Lucario

It’s ya blue boi Lucario. My favorite pokemon of all time lol. Making its portrait wasn’t too difficult IIRC. It kind of beats Gallade in being the first portrait I’ve posted here too.

Lucario expressions

Lucario (Serious)Lucario (Unamused)Lucario (Angry)
Lucario (Angry 3)Lucario (Angry 2)Lucario (Angry 4)
Lucario (Happy)13. Lucario (Hurt)Lucario (Sad)

Lucario Outfits

Lucario Ruins

Lucario Ruins Style

I’m sure at least one person here will like this portrait. The way I made it went so that there was at least 4 different gold tones and 2 green ones. Nice for a pharaon type of character. Overall a great outfit to have, and draw at the same time.

Lucario cafe mixLucario cafe mix blush

Lucario Cafe Mix

Look at the happy boi (yeah, def not showing my favorite Pokemom bias here). In all seriousness, I was happy to make this portrait, simple yet great enough design. I kind of struggled a bit with with the hat, so maybe I’ll make it bigger later, but for now, this is good enough. It comes with a blush variant too.

Lopunny

Lopunny

That infamous rabbit pokemon from Gen IV. At least it was a bit fun making this portrait. Similarly to Blaziken, I’ve used a bit of some skin tone from certain FE characters, especially dark skinned ones like FE6 Garret, as some of the colors of the pokemon. I kind of feel like using a bit more colors, or at the very least do different shading, but overall this one went well.

Lopunny Outfits

Lopunny Myrmidon

Lopunny Myrmidon

Another Pokemon with an FE based outfit. I did this one based on Fir’s myrmidon clothing, although it isn’t noticeable at first. I’m not that good at making clothes at the moment, so doing this simple try was great enough.

Darkrai leftDarkrai right

Darkrai

The bringer of nightmares itself. Had fun drawing it. I’ve made two distinct portraits that are meant to be used for wherever direction it’s seeing, ala Nergal from FE7 and Chrom from Awakening. Maybe I’ll update the higher part of its head, but for now it’s pretty much good enough.

Riolu

Riolu

The first of the baby Pokemon that I made a portrait of. It was prety easy to make its portrait, mainly by following the colors I’ve used for my Lucario portraits, albeit with a lighter shade of blue. Overall happy that I managed to make this one.

Gen V

Audino

Audino

The Chansey expy of Gen V, who is notorious for being a big exp piñata there. don’t confuse expy with exp, okay? Good. You have an Audino portrait that you can use for anything you want.

Gen VI

Greninja

Greninja

Another very popular Pokemon that now has a FE portrait. I’ve made it based on the portraits it has on Pokemon:SMD. If I were to redo this portrait, maybe I would only fix the part of the tongue “scarf” it has on the right side, but aside from that, this went fine. And the eye and mouth frames almost overlap by a bit. Overall I’m glad how this one went.

I also made more expressions for this ninja frog, alongside two variants of it without the tongue scarf, for the ones that prefer it without that:

Greninja expressions and variants

Greninja (Happy)Greninja (Angry)Greninja (Sad)Greninja (Surprised)
Greninja (Surprised 2)Greninja (No Tongue)Greninja (No Tongue, happy)

Braixen

Braixen

The middle phase of the fire starter of Gen VI, who is also more popular than its final evolution, is now here as a portrait! I had this portrait already made a long time ago as one of my first portraits, although even when I made it better I still felt the need to improve it further, so I spent yesterday’s time [2024-01-28] to give a few more upgrades to Braixen’s portraits. Mainly because for some reason when I’ve made this portrait I made the tufts of orange fur of its ears point downwards instead of upwards, so I decided to edit that. Although I still left the original version in case someone wants it here. At least most of that fur wasn’t large enough to not fit properly into the hackbox

NOTE: If you’re going to use the normal version with the fur of its ears pointing upwards you’ll have to use the extended portrait patch to properly insert the portrait.

Braixen expressions and variants

Braixen AltBraixen (Happy)Braixen (Happy) Alt
Braixen (Happy 2)Braixen (Happy 2) AltBraixen (Angry)
Braixen (Sad)

Gen VII

Midnight Form Lycanroc

Midnight Form Lycanroc

That edgy version of the dog pokemon of Gen VII. I feel like making a better version of this portrait, but for the time being I’ll leave this one here in case someone wants to use it.

Gen VIII

Cinderace

Cinderace

The fully evolved fire rabbit from Gen VII. seeing as this was one of the first portraits I’ve made, and in contrast to Lucario, this one was a bit more rough to draw and had to do multiple redraws for this one. Maybe I’ll update it later once again, but for now this is the best try I have for this one.

Cinderace outfits

Cinderace Captain

Cinderace Captain Style

Pretty sure this was the first special Unite outfit of the game, still, good outfit nonetheless. I feel like the hat is a bit small. Maybe later I’ll make it more taller.

Cinderace Guardian

Cinderace Guardian Style

This was a really easy outfit to make, I didn’t even take too long in modifying the mouth frames, and the minimug is unchanged lol. It was a bit more varied color wise, but this one wasn’t difficult to sort out anyways. Looks nice if you want a middle east desert based character any setting.

Cinderace Pastel

Cinderace Pastel Style

Fun Fact: This holowear in spanish is called the “Spring” style. Although even if you look at the outfit you’ll know this is a spring outfit. Another one that’s good right now for the next season. And despite the color variety still was still easy to make.

Inteleon

Inteleon

The fully evolved water spy lizard from Gen VII is now a FE GBA portrait. Also my favorite Gen VII starter. Suppose nobody has a problem with that, I hope. I made its portrait by taking Legault’s portrait as reference, which quite fit well enough. I feel like improving its mouth frames, but for now its decent enough.

Gen IX

Meowscarada

Meowscarada

The fully evolved grass starter from Gen IX. The pose I chose for this Pokemon fits very well, although I think in the future I’ll update how it looks in general. But at the very least there’s a Meowscarada portrait anyone can use. I’ve also made a maskless version of this one if anyone wants it.
Meowscarada (No mask)

Persona
Persona 3

Makoto YukiMakoto Yuki
Makoto Yuki (Battle Outfit)Makoto Yuki (Battle Outfit)

Makoto Yuki

The emo protagonist of Persona 3. Despite being the main character this one wasn’t actually the first Persona 3 portrait I’ve made. It took me a while to make one mainly because unlike the other characters I didn’t find a good enough art to reference to, but eventually I ended up making one later. If we talked about the 16 max color version I would say that I did managed to find all the colors I needed to make at least his normal outfit and his battle outfit from P3R look good enough. If I were to revisit this one I think the thing that would change the most would be his hair imo. Overall, I’m glad I managed to make this one.

15 Likes

Very nice art! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooh, the Lucario and expressions are fun!

3 Likes

TYSM!! I only just posted two portraits (plus some expressions of them), though I still have so many more to upload. I’ll probably do it tomorrow, so make sure to check eventually.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a pokemon I often drawn before, so making some portraits of it was easy enough. I still have more things to upload and make, like I’ll eventually make yet another angry portrait of it based on a scene of the anime where he gets angry with Cinderace, and a sad portrait. For now tho I apreciate the comments. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve updated the first portraits I’ve made here so that they could have a bit more quality. I’m also going to post the sprites I make here so that they’re easier to find.

Pokemon Gen IV - Gallade
1. Gallade
The very first sprite I’ve made. Keep this in mind, most of the sprites I’ve made where first drawn in a drawing book, and then were digitally scaned so that I could insert them in a PNG image. Fun fact there.
Well, as for the Pokemon himself, this is a character I’ve drawn with the intention of having him be one of the protagonists of a FE8 romhack I’ll release in the yet undrawn future. I remember struggling to make this portrait at first, thanks to being well, the very first portrait I’ve made. In particular, I’ve reached the color limit, most of the shading was wrong, and most important I didn’t know how to make eye and mouth frames lol. Beginner’s luck basically :sweat_smile:
Also I’ve made some miscellaneous expressions for this character down here.
1. Gallade (Angry)1. Gallade (Sad)1. Gallade (Sad 2)
Pokemon Gen IV - Lucario
13. Lucario
It’s ya blue boi Lucario. My favorite pokemon of all time lol. Making its portrait wasn’t too difficult IIRC. It kind of beats Gallade in being the first portrait I’ve posted here too.
Another one with alternate expressions:
13. Lucario (Angry)13. Lucario (Angry 3)13. Lucario (Angry 2)

4 Likes

Pokemon Gen III - Blaziken
38. Blaziken
The fully evolved fire starter from the 3rd gen from Pokemon, now in FE GBA format. I tried to use some of the normal colors of the skin tone of a regular FE portrait as the colors of the Blaziken’s feathers, although eventually I settled for a slightly different tone.
Pokemon Gen IV - Lopunny
29. Lopunny
That infamous rabbit pokemon from Gen IV. At least it was a bit fun making this portrait. Similarly to Blaziken, I’ve used a bit of some skin tone from certain FE characters, especially dark skinned ones like FE6 Garret, as some of the colors of the pokemon. I kind of feel like using a bit more colors, or at the very least do different shading, but overall this one went well.

2 Likes

Pokemon Gen VI
58. Greninja
Another very popular Pokemon that now has a FE portrait. I’ve made it based on the portraits it has on Pokemon:SMD. If I were to redo this portrait, maybe I would only fix the part of the tongue “scarf” it has on the right side, but aside from that, this went fine. And the eye and mouth frames almost overlap by a bit. Overall I’m glad how this one went.
I also made more expressions for this ninja frog, alongside two variants of it without the tongue scarf, for the ones that prefer it without that:
58. Greninja (Happy)
58. Greninja (Angry)
58. Greninja (Sad)
58. Greninja (Surprised)
58. Greninja (Surprised 2)
58. Greninja (No Tongue)
58. Greninja (No Tongue, happy)

3 Likes

I’ve a feeling that I won’t be able to upload more portraits for a time starting the next day, so these are the portraits I’ll be uploadinf today. Here’s some more Pokemon in case your romhacks lack a bit of these.

Pokemon Gen I - Mewtwo
NPC151. Mewtwo
The allegedly strongest pokemon to ever exist… at least for the first Gen. Enjoyed seeing what colors I could use for this one. Seeing as I would only color the top part of this pokemon, which doesn’t have too much variation in colors that I would put, I decided to give him 5 colors that would be used as skin tones for it. Combined with one singular color that was used as the white sclera of his eyes, this one didn’t even up with at least 9 colors! Definitely one that you could put almost anything into him. I may give him a redesign in the future tho, feeling like it could be more better. Other than that, I’ll leave it as it is.
Pokemon Gen III - Typhlosion
25. Typhlosion25. Typhlosion (Amused)
The fully evolved starter from Gen II is here, although it’s just the original variant for now. At the very least it comes with a variant of it looking “amused”, inspired by a scene from the Pokemon anime. Really like how its mouth frames ended up.
Pokemon Gen V - Audino
8. Audino
The Chansey expy of Gen V, who is notorious for being a big exp piñata there. don’t confuse expy with exp, okay? Good. You have an Audino portrait that you can use for anything you want.
Pokemon Gen VII - Cinderace
24. Cinderace
The fully evolved fire rabbit from Gen VII. seeing as this was one of the first portraits I’ve made, and in contrast to Lucario, this one was a bit more rough to draw and had to do multiple redraws for this one. Maybe I’ll update it later once again, but for now this is the best try I have for this one.
Pokemon Gen VII - Inteleon
39. Inteleon
The fully evolved water spy lizard from Gen VII is now a FE GBA portrait. Also my favorite Gen VII starter. Suppose nobody has a problem with that, I hope. I made its portrait by taking Legault’s portrait as reference, which quite fit well enough. I feel like improving its mouth frames, but for now its decent enough.
Pokemon Gen IX - Meowscarada
55. Meowscarada
The fully evolved grass starter from Gen IX. The pose I chose for this Pokemon fits very well, although I think in the future I’ll update how it looks in general. But at the very least there’s a Meowscarada portrait anyone can use. I’ve also made a maskless version of this one if anyone wants it.
55. Meowscarada (No mask)

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ve got a bit of more free time, so now I have the opportunity to put more portraits so anyone can use them.

Pokemon Gen II - Sneasel
Sneasel M leftSneasel M right
This is a portrait that I had a bit of a problem in regards to the colors I’ve used at first. Mainly the dark blue-green ones, because I didn’t notice that the colors I used had a very low color value lol. Other than that I didn’t have too much problems in making this one’s portrait. I’ve even made a version of it looking in another way to help avoid ambidextrous sprites. These ones are the Male Sneasel version too. Later I’ll make a Weavile portrait down the road, alongside the Hisuian Sneasel and Sneasler ones.
Pokemon Gen III - Gardevoir
Gardevoir
A notorious pokemon from Gen III who by all means should be pretty normal. Other than that this Pokemon now has a portrait for anyone to use. This alongside Gallade would be the main characters of a romhack I plan to make one day. And much like Braixen I waited to put this portrait until I felt it was good enough to upload, by improving its color palette.
Pokemon Gen IV- More Lucario expressions
Lucario (Angry 4)Lucario (Hurt)Lucario (Sad)
Pokemon Gen VI - Braixen
Braixen
The middle phase of the fire starter of Gen VI, who is also more popular than its final evolution, is now here as a portrait! I had this portrait already made a long time ago as one of my first portraits, although even when I made it better I still felt the need to improve it further, so I spent yesterday’s time [2024-01-28] to give a few more upgrades to Braixen’s portraits. Mainly because for some reason when I’ve made this portrait I made the tufts of orange fur of its ears point downwards instead of upwards, so I decided to edit that. Although I still left the original version in case someone wants it here. At least most of that fur wasn’t large enough to not fit properly into the hackbox
NOTE: If you’re going to use the normal version with the fur of its ears pointing upwards you’ll have to use the extended portrait patch to properly insert the portrait.
Braixen AltBraixen (Happy)Braixen (Happy) Alt
Braixen (Happy 2)Braixen (Happy 2) AltBraixen (Angry)
Braixen (Sad)
Pokemon Gen VII - Midnight Form Lycanroc
Lycanroc
That edgy version of the dog pokemon of Gen VII. I feel like making a better version of this portrait, but for the time being I’ll leave this one here in case someone wants to use it.

5 Likes

Greetings everyone, it’s been a while since I last uploaded anything here, has it? Well, maybe not that long, but still. I’m going to put more portraits that I’ve made here while I have the time.

In particular I begun to improve some of the portraits that I did in the past, mainly so that they look much better, and so I can later submit them to the repository some time.

New Lucario portrait and expressions
LucarioLucario (Serious)Lucario (Happy)
Lucario (Unamused)
New Gardevoir portrait!
20. Gardevoir

And here’s a portrait (actually two) from a character I’ve made for the first time

Pokemon Gen IV - Darkrai
Darkrai leftDarkrai right
The bringer of nightmares itself. Had fun drawing it. I’ve made two distinct portraits that are meant to be used for wherever direction it’s seeing, ala Nergal from FE7 and Chrom from Awakening. Maybe I’ll update the higher part of its head, but for now it’s pretty much good enough.

And have a Cinderace Captain for a bonus

Cinderace Captain

That’ll be all for today people. See you later.

6 Likes

Good day everyone. I’ve come up with more portraits to upload here. While none of them are characters that I haven’t made before, they are instead new expressions and outfits for the ones I already did. They’ll later be uploaded in the main topic.

Pokemon Gen III - Gardevoir Expressions
Gardevoir (Angry)Gardevoir (Sad)Gardevoir (Surprised)

• Gardevoir outifts:
    Gardevoir Fashionable style
    Gardevoir Fashionable
    The very first Unite style of Gardevoir that I’ve made. Fitting for the spring season coming soon. And thanks to this outfit having mostly the same colors as Gardevoir, I didn’t end up using more new colors aside from 3 tones of pink. If you want to use this portrait tho, you’ll have to use the portrait extension patch to fit it properly.
    Armor Knight Gardevoir
    Gardevoir Armor KnightGardevoir Armor Knight Alt
    You know, I could’ve made an outfit for Gardevoir that fitted their characterization, like making a mage or cleric outfit, but instead of that, I thought “Nah, what if, armor knight Gardevoir”, so I ended up making a Gardevoir with a armor knight outfit, based on the FE6 armor knight design. Although at the very least you could make a magic armor knight instead so that it still fits. I also made an alt with them having a different color for their armor, in case you want different head and armor colors.
  • Lucario Outfits:
    Lucario Ruins Style
    13. Lucario Ruins
    I’m sure at least one person here will like this portrait. The way I made it went so that there was at least 4 different gold tones and 2 green ones. Nice for a pharaon type of character. Overall a great outfit to have, and draw at the same time.
2 Likes

More portrait variants for today!

• Cinderace Outfits:
    Cinderace Captain Style
    Cinderace Captain
    Pretty sure this was the first special Unite outfit of the game, still, good outfit nonetheless. I feel like the hat is a bit small. Maybe later I’ll make it more taller.
    Cinderace Guardian Style
    Cinderace Guardian
    This was a really easy outfit to make, I didn’t even take too long in modifying the mouth frames, and the minimug is unchanged lol. It was a bit more varied color wise, but this one wasn’t difficult to sort out anyways. Looks nice if you want a middle east desert based character any setting.
    Cinderace Pastel Style
    Cinderace Pastel
    Fun Fact: This holowear in spanish is called the “Spring” style. Although even if you look at the outfit you’ll know this is a spring outfit. Another one that’s good right now for the next season. And despite the color variety still was still easy to make.

Lopunny Myrmidon
Lopunny Myrmidon
Another Pokemon with an FE based outfit. I did this one based on Fir’s myrmidon clothing, although it isn’t noticeable at first. I’m not that good at making clothes at the moment, so doing this simple try was great enough.

2 Likes

Quick update. I haven’t been able to progress on any new portraits for the time being, but it’s most likely that I’ll be able to soon. In the meantime I’ve made my first attempt at making a portrait of an actual human character, and it’s someone from a game that recently got its remake released last February, and got its dlc announced this week. I’ll be obvious who I’m talking about (and it’ll also be obvious which character I took as a reference once you see his mini mug). It’s still not complete tho, keep in mind that.
Didyaseethat

6 Likes

Ah, it’s stop sign. …I think that was a weapon he got, only played the PS2 game yeeeears ago.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the guy lmao. One of the characters with few/no magic uses, but a total powerhouse. DEFINITELY worth to bring to the final boss too.

2 Likes

It’s hilarious beating shadows across the head with a literal stop sign, when he popped up I think I punted Junpei from my party for the guy. I’m usually one of those dorks who stays with the earliest characters you get, but… definitely not this time.
Nice beanie thingy though, hehehe.

2 Likes

There, now Shinji doesn’t look like just an edited Galle anymore. Gotta say, it was great making a portrait of a Persona character, hope in the future I’ll get to make more. Shinjiro’s portrait has two variants, one with the full amount of colors I’ve used, and another with just 16 colors. Enjoy.
Shinjiro AragakiShinjiro Aragaki

4 Likes

More Persona 3 portraits! I’ve fixed some of the Shinjiro portrairs I’ve made recently:
Shinjiro AragakiShinjiro Aragaki
Shinjiro Aragaki (Sad)Shinjiro Aragaki (Sad)
Shinjiro Aragaki (Angry)Shinjiro Aragaki (Angry)

I’ve also worked on a portrait of his best friend Akihiko. Almost complete I would say.
Akihiko SanadaAkihiko Sanada

7 Likes

More edits to the Akihiko portrait I’ve made, including having an actual mini mug. I feel like this is good enough for now.
Akihiko SanadaAkihiko Sanada

6 Likes