Alanzo's Portrait Gallery

Thanks for the advice! I edited the Echidna splice and it feels a lot more natural.

Before:
Polished-1.png

After :

unnamed (1)

10 Likes

The portrait definitely looks better shading wise, I’ll admit that the colours look a bit washed out or its just me not used to seeing FE7-like colours.

I do have Blade’s hair colour palettes which are more to FE8 standard incase you want them as well as the skin colours.

2 Likes

It’s good to see you made some progress. You should pick your favorite characters and re-colour them. It’s an enjoyable way to explore palettes and practice colours.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be helpful. I already have the skin tones sheet.

3 Likes

Here you go, credit to Blade for all of these
1c6b3e3fddf09239bee6069898952cd19a6b32a8

8 Likes

It’s been updated.

So has the skin sheet.

4 Likes

Made some edits

Before:
unnamed (2)unnamed (4)unnamed

After :
unnamed (5)-1.png (2)unnamed (5)-1.png (1)unnamed (5)-1.png

9 Likes

They definitely look more blended and are softer on the eyes. The most important thing to know is are you satisfied with them?

3 Likes

Definitely! It’s great to see that this community has a bunch of resources for beginners to use!

3 Likes

2 new splices
unnamed (11)-1.png (2)unnamed (11)-1.png (1)

Morph Version-
unnamed (11)-1.png (3)

8 Likes

Damn, that Karla/Noah/Juno girl is so pretty :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart: Such a great combo :two_hearts:

Also, I don’t recognize anything on that guy besides Saleh, but he also looks great :333. I love the Morph variant, too. Finally, justice for the Morphs :clap:

The morph guy has Knoll’s face and I messed around with Idunn’s hair.

2 Likes

unnamed (11)-1.png (8)Fir-1.png (2)

9 Likes

Dayum, now THAT’S what I’m talkin’ about! Mugs where you can still tell what’s been used from where, but it’s still just unique enough to stand out and create an actual character instead of a hodge-podge, I love this! :partying_face::sparkling_heart: Plus, these two look great in general, what with the redhead’s massive muscles and the feather lady’s luscious locks :heart_eyes_cat::two_hearts: Keep up the great work, Lanzy :sunglasses::heart_decoration:

1 Like

Glad people are using lyns clothes. They’re really good

3 Likes

Wow! You must be enjoying this. You’re doing great.

4 Likes

Awaken, my masters!

Echidna-2.png (6)Hawkeye-2.png-1.pngunnamed (11)-1.png (8)

15 Likes

Ay ay ay AYYY “insert pillarmen theme here”
Very nice

7 Likes

“A ruined man, a warrior, and a poet”
Fiora-6.png (1)

I tried making the leper from the Darkest Dungeon

7 Likes

“Invincible is just a word.”

New Piskel-1.png (1)-1.png

Musashi from Vagabond

7 Likes