A Fire Emblem Tabletop Game: Legacy of the Heroes!

This is gonna be my first post here. So a few months back, I wanted to create a Fire Emblem themed Tabletop game. Nothing huge. A simple campaign for me and my friends. Well, as I began building on it, it soon turned into something more. A full fledged game, and something I’ve spend a long time on. Set in a world where Ylisse, Valm, Jugdral, Elibe, Magvel, and Tellius are all neighboring continents, you would create a character, using a skill proficiency and strength/weakness system similar to Three Houses. Your character has been personally requested to teach at the Arcadia Academy, a place where the future leaders and soldiers of these continents train. The leader of the Academy is the Voice of Naga herself, Tiki. Set 40 years after Awakening, you would choose your house, train your students, and go down one of the unique story paths. It’s made to be a single player experience, and I have an extensive class, weapon, and skill list, ranging from the familiar to the brand new. I’d appreciate feedback, and maybe some people interested in playing my love letter to the franchise!

10 Likes

Yo, this seems pretty neat! How does it work, mechanically, without a DM of some kind?

Well, for the most part, I’d be the one being the DM. As for mechanically, you roam around the Academy, talking to the 50+ people there, and can do things like Training Quests, Paralogues, and Student Training from your quarters. There’s also a marketplace with blacksmith, armory, shop, and later, a Forge where you can customize weapons.

Is it a Role playing game or a board game ? I don’t know what you mean by tabletop

Heya! As someone who tried the game, it’s like D&D! It’s pretty good, but he needs players to give him criticism on the game itself. I’d recommend giving it a shot!

1 Like

Definitely seems interesting! I think some more concrete info on how it actually plays would be nice, like the posters above ask. Is it a true single player experience (I can play by myself), or like a D&D Duet (1 player, 1 gamemaster), or can it accommodate more players? Does it use the d20 system? Is there a drafted document of rules we can read to get the gist? Etc?

D&D Duet would be the proper term, I suppose. It uses a d100 for your character to roll hits and if you hit, you roll again to see if it’s a critical hit. Every class has its own extra growth rates and movement values, and you command the students on the map, telling them where to go. As for things like leveling up, I usually roll that stuff myself. Basically, all you’d need to worry about is keeping track of your students’ gear and stats. I would handle everything else.

Hi there,

Welcome to FEU, enjoy your stay.

If you want to get people interested in your FE TTRPG, I’d suggest being as transparent as possible.

You might want to share:

• Rules
  • Mechanics
  • Theatre of the mind Vs. grid combat?
  • Voice chat or text based?
  • Any other relevant documents you’ve drafted

If you’re expecting people to sign up almost blindly for a type of game that typically takes hours to play one session you’ll get little to no volunteers.

Best of luck, have fun.

6 Likes

So, an addendum:
-The game plays like a traditional Fire Emblem game, a map with tiles where you the player move both your character and the units you have deployed.
-The game is voice chat based, with all character voices being done by me, except for the player character of course.
-The game is broken into two acts: One that’s uniform across all houses from the Prologue to Chapter 12, and then another, more unique act that lasts from Chapter 13 to 28 (The End).
-There’s loads of dialogue options, as what the students will say depends on what the player says.
-The game is broken into monthly sections, and you can do whatever you want during those sections, even tackle the actual Story Mission first!
-There are Night Scenes that give backstory details on certain characters, and even special quests!
-And I will need to convert the class and weapon lists into PDF files in order to post those. But, look forward to it!

Hello friendly people!

You may know me as the guy who made that shitty hack that piggybacked off of a better man’s work, and you’d be right

I’m here to help Dax post his stuff! I should know: I suggested that he post his stuff here, and I hope that it’s a hit with you all!

But anyways, here are some aspects to know about this game:

Classes:

Lord: Exclusive to House Leaders. Promotes into a unique class based on the leader. Uses: Any weapon.
-Exalt: Exalt of the League. Fights with swords and lances, much like her mother. Exclusive to Emmeryn. Uses: Swords, Lances.
-Marquess: Marquess of Pherostia. Utilizes powerful axes and magic. Exclusive to Lillian. Uses: Axes, Black Magic.
-Apostle: Goddess’ Chosen Apostle. Battles using powerful magic. Exclusive to Yunelia. Uses: Black Magic, White Magic
-Crusader: Descendant of Legendary Crusaders. Fights with a holy resolve. Exclusive to Sigurd. Uses: Gauntlets, Swords.
-Restorer: King of Renais and a True Idealist. Rides on horseback and commands armies. Exclusive to Fado. Uses: Lances, Bows

Cavalier: Sturdy knights on horseback. Can move again after taking certain actions. Uses: Lances, Swords.
-Paladin: Powerful holy warriors on horseback. Uses: Lances, Swords.
-Great Knight: Armored cavalry with potent defenses and a varied arsenal. Uses: Swords, Axes, Lances.

Midguard: Sturdy cavaliers who ride into battle brandishing axes and swords. Uses: Axes, Swords
-Gold Knight: Mighty cavaliers who command respect and strike fear into foes. Uses: Axes, Swords
-Great Knight: Armored Cavalry with potent defenses and a varied arsenal. Uses: Swords, Axes, Lances.

Rider: Lance wielding warriors specialized in taking hits and riding on horseback. Uses: Lances
-Paladin: Powerful holy warriors on horseback. Uses: Lances, Swords
-Grunritter: Warriors wielding magic and lances, riding on horseback and boasting high defenses. Uses: Lances, Black Magic

Mercenary: Incredibly Dexterous warriors who work for a decent pay. Can use: Swords.
-Hero: A brave and seasoned veteran who has fought in many battles. Can use: Swords, Gauntlets, Axes.
-Bow Knight: Mounted warriors skilled in blade and bow. Can use: Swords, Bows.

Myrmidon: Warriors specializing in high speed and skill, wielding swords. Uses: Swords
-Assassin: Wielders of blade and bow that specialize in swift kills and tactics. Uses: Swords, Bows
-Swordmaster: Masters of the blade, these warriors are incredibly quick on the draw. Uses: Swords.

Ranger: Sturdy swordsmen known for their strength and durability. Uses: Swords
-Hero: A brave and seasoned veteran who has fought in many battles. Uses: Swords, Axes, Gauntlets
-Vanguard: Warriors who fight on the front lines, boasting incredible strength and tactical skill. Uses: Swords, Bows, Axes

Duelist: Soldiers who fight with blades and shrug off magical attacks. Uses: Swords
-Swordmaster: Masters of the blade, these warriors are incredibly quick on the draw. Uses: Swords
-Dread Fighter: Magically resilient swordsmen who have learned to use powerful magic. Uses: Swords, Black Magic

Thief: Nimble individuals who specialize in opening locks and stealing items. Uses: Swords
-Assassin: Wielders of blade and bow that specialize in swift kills and tactics. Uses: Swords, Bows
-Trickster: Specialized thieves who have learned to move with ease and use magic. Uses: Swords, White Magic.

Knight: Armored soldiers with outstanding Defense. Uses: Lances, Gauntlets.
-General: Armored soldiers of high esteem and nigh-impenetrable armor. Uses: Lances, Swords, Gauntlets.
-Baron: Armored warriors to command the frontlines with various weapons. Uses: Lances, Axes, Gauntlets.

Archer: Speedy and Dexterous, these soldiers are skilled at a range. Uses: Bows
-Sniper: Archers that have honed their craft, and are expert Marksmen. Uses: Bows
-Bow Knight: Mounted warriors skilled in blade and bow. Uses: Swords, Bows.

Arbalist: Archers wearing heavier armor and carrying reserves for extra ammo. Uses: Bows
-Sniper: Archers that have honed their craft, making them expert Marksmen. Uses: Bows
-Ballistician: Archers using a special kind of mobile ballistae, making them specialized armor. Uses: Bows

Lancer: Swift and sturdy soldiers with impressive lance skill. Uses: Lances
-Halberdier: Masters of the spear, these soldiers are second to none. Uses: Lances
-General: Armored soldiers of high esteem and nigh-impenetrable armor. Uses: Lances, Swords, Gauntlets

Reaper: Lance wielding warriors who prioritize speed and killing potential. Uses: Lances
-Halberdier: Masters of the spear, these soldiers are second to none. Uses: Lances
-Harvester: Shadows who hunt in the dark, using their Spears and Bows to get efficient kills. Uses: Lances, Bows

Brawler: Soldiers who trade using conventional weapons in favor of striking with specialized gauntlets. Uses: Gauntlets
-War Master: Brawling warriors who also use axes to be a devastating force. Uses: Gauntlets, Axes
-Baron: Armored warriors who command the front line with various weapons. Uses: Gauntlets, Axes, Lances

Fighter: Hardy warriors brandishing axes and boasting high HP. Uses: Axes
-Warrior: Incredible fighters who boast high strength, toughness, and bows. Uses: Axes, Bows
-War Master: Brawling warriors who command the front line with various weapons. Uses: Gauntlets, Axes

Mountaineer: Rugged, axe wielding masters of rough terrain, incredibly skilled with fighting. Uses: Axes
-Warrior: Incredible fighters who boast high strength, toughness, and bows. Uses: Axes, Bows
-Berserker: Warriors who strike fear into their opponents with unstoppable rage, strong axe swings, and incredible resilience. Uses: Axes

Mage: Those who prefer using the magic arts instead of weapons. Uses: Black Magic
-Mage Knight: Mounted mages who devastate the battlefield with superior magic. Uses: Black Magic, White Magic.
-Sage: Masters of the magical arts, these scholars constantly seek knowledge. Uses: Black Magic, White Magic.

Cleric/Priest: Holy men or women devoted to the healing arts, aiding those in need. Uses: White Magic
-War Magis: Devoted healers or mages who wield hefty axes in service to their cause. Uses: Axes, White Magic, Black Magic.
-Sage: Masters of the magical arts, these scholars constantly seek knowledge. Uses: Black Magic, White Magic.

Disciple: Warriors of faith who use white magic to fight foes. Boasts high Resistance. Uses: White Magic
-Bishop: True warriors of devout faith, they use their magic for both fighting and support. Uses: White Magic
-Missionary: Mighty warriors of holy power who use magic, but also pack a punch with powerful unarmed strikes. Uses: White Magic, Gauntlets.

Monk: Holy people who use their magic for combat rather than support. Uses: White Magic
-Bishop: True warriors of devout faith, they use their magic for both fighting and support. Uses: White Magic
-Valkyrie: Holy warriors on horseback, using magic to aid allies and harm foes. Uses: White Magic

Troubadour: Healers who ride on horseback and tend to those in need. Uses: White Magic
-Valkyrie: Holy warriors on horseback, using magic to aid allies and harm foes. Uses: White Magic
-Mage Knight: Mounted mages who devastate the battlefield with superior magic. Uses: Black Magic, White Magic.

Dark Mage: Mages who practice dangerous Dark Magic, and are slightly tougher than the average mage. Uses: Black Magic
-Sorcerer: Commanders of Dark Magic, using their power to cripple and decimate foes. Uses: Black Magic
-Arcanist: Armored masters of magic who make up for their low movement with strong defenses. Uses: Black Magic, Gauntlets

Hierophant: Armored mage who seek knowledge above all else, and fight defensively. Uses: Black Magic
-Arcanist: Armored masters of magic who make up for their low movement with strong defenses. Uses: Black Magic, Gauntlets.
-War Magis: Devoted healers or mages who wield hefty axes in service to their cause. Uses: Axes, Black Magic, White Magic.

Pegasus Knight: Graceful soldiers who fly above the clouds on Pegasi, but are weak to arrows. Uses: Lances
-Falcoknight: Masters of the sky who boast incredible speed and resistance, but a weakness to arrows. Uses: Lances, Swords
-Sky Caster: Skilled Pegasus Knights or Wyvern Riders that wield magic in addition to axes and lances. Uses: Axes, Lances, Black Magic

Wyvern Rider: Fearsome soldiers riding on wyverns, commanding incredible power in exchange for a weakness to arrows and wind magic. Uses: Axes
-Wyvern Lord: Deadly opponents who command the sky with their wyverns and use of axes and lances. Uses: Axes, Lances
-Sky Caster: Skilled Pegasus Knights or Wyvern Riders that wield magic in addition to axes and lances. Uses: Axes, Lances, Black Magic.

Ace: Specialized Pegasus Knights who fight with swords and a brazen resolve. Uses: Swords
-Ravager: Fearsome armored fliers who use swords and bows to dominate the sky. Uses: Swords, Bows
-Falcoknight: Masters of the sky who boast incredible speed and resistance, but a weakness to arrows. Uses: Swords, Lances

Dragoon: Warriors with a kindred spirit to Wyverns, brandishing mighty axes. Uses: Axes
-Wyvern Lord: Deadly opponents who command the sky with their wyverns and use of axes and lances. Use: Axes, Lances
-Dracoknight: A warrior clad in heavy armor riding a mighty wyvern, charging up close or picking off foes from a distance. Uses: Axes, Bows

SPECIAL CLASSES
Great Lord: A Lord of great promise, and capable of wielding any weapon.
Uses: All Weapons

Dancer: An individual whose beautiful steps and movements revitalize allies. Uses: Swords, Black Magic, White Magic.

Bard: An individual whose revitalizing power comes from song, and has powerful buffs. Uses: Bows, Black Magic, White Magic

War Mage: A mage trained in both spell and sword, capable of using both. Uses: Black Magic, Swords

Huntsman: An archer trained on horseback, but also capable of using other weaponry. Uses: Bows, Lances.

Summoner: A powerful mage that creates illusory soldiers to fight alongside them, and can use the weapons they do. Uses: Black Magic, Axes

Class Skills:

Lord:
-HP+5: Grants Max HP+5 (Level 1)
-Charm: Grants Hit/Avoid+10 to allies within 3 units. (Level 10)

Cavalier:
-Discipline: Grants weapon experience x2. (Level 1)
-Elbow: Grants Hit/Avoid+10 when fighting outdoors.

Mage:
-Magic+2: Grants Mag+2 (Level 1)
-Focus: Grants Crit+10 if no allies are within 3 spaces. (Level 10)

Knight:
-Defense+2: Grants Def+2. (Level 1)
-Indoor Fighter: Grants Hit/Avoid+10 when fighting indoors. (Level 10)

Myrmidon:
-Avoid+10: Grants Avo+10 (Level 1)
-Vantage: If unit’s HP is 75% or less and foe initiates combat, unit attacks first. (Level 10)

Mercenary:
-Patience: Grants Hit/Avoid+10 when attacked. (Level 1)
-Quick Riposte: If unit’s HP is 50% or higher and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow up attack. (Level 10)

Archer:
-Certain Blow: Grants Hit+30 when initiating combat. (Level 1)
-Spur Speed: Grants Spd+5 to adjacent allies (Level 10)

Dark Mage:
-Hex: Avoid-15% to adjacent foes (Level 1)
-Anathema: Avoid/Dodge-10% to foes within 3 spaces. (Level 10)

Monk:
-Resistance+2: Grants Res+2 (Level 1)
-Spur Magic: Grants Mag+5 to adjacent allies. (Level 10)

Brawler:
-Skill+2: Grants Skl+2 (Level 1)
-Spur Skill: Grants Skl+5 to adjacent allies. (Level 10)

Pegasus Knight:
-Speed+2: Grants Spd+2 (Level 1)
-Camaraderie: Unit heals 10% of Max HP if within 2 spaces of an ally. (Level 10)

Lancer:
-Spur Defense: Grants Def+5 to adjacent allies. (Level 1)
-Wrath: Crit+20 when HP is 50% or less. (Level 10)

Thief:
-Locktouch: Unit can open doors and chests without a key. (Level 1)
-Movement+1: Grants Mov+1 (Level 10)

Fighter:
-Zeal: Grants Crit+5 if unit’s HP isn’t full. (Level 1)
-Gamble: Grants Crit+15 and Hit-15. (Level 10)

Cleric/Priest:
-Miracle: If unit’s HP>1, unit can survive a fatal attack with 1 HP. (Lck%) (Level 1)
-Rally Luck: Grants Lck+6 to allies within 3 spaces. (Level 10)

Troubadour:
-Demoiselle(Female)/Gentilhomme(Male): Reduces damage taken by Male/Female allies by 2 when within 2 spaces of unit (Level 1)
-Spur Resistance: Grants Res+5 to adjacent allies. (Level 10)

Wyvern Rider:
-Strength+2: Grants Str+2 (Level 1)
-Tantivy: Grants Hit/Avoid+10 if no allies are within 3 spaces. (Level 10)

Heirophant:
-Magic Cry: Grants Avoid+15 if within 2 spaces of an ally. (Level 1)
-Mighty Burst: Grants +3 damage when attacked. (Level 10)

Arbalist:
-Quick Draw: Grants +3 damage when attacking. (Level 1)
-Bowrange+1: Grants +1 range when using bows (Level 10)

Ace:
-Aimed Stance: Grants Hit+20 when attacked. (Level 1)
-Relief: Unit heals 10% of HP each turn if no allies are within 3 spaces. (Level 10)

Midguard:
-Savage Blow: If unit initiates combat, foes within 2 spaces of unit take 7 damage after combat (Level 1)
-Bolster: If unit defeats an opponent, allies within 2 spaces gain Str/Mag+2 during combat. (Level 10)

Reaper:
-Dodge+10: Grants Dodge+10 (Level 1)
-Hallowed Cry: Rally command. Grants Str/Mag/Skl/Spd+2 to allies within 3 spaces. (Level 10)

Ranger:
-Spur Strength: Grants Str+5 to adjacent allies. (Level 1)
-Brash Assault: If unit’s HP is 50% or less and unit initiates combat against a foe that can counterattack, unit gains a guaranteed follow up attack. (Level 10)

Duelist:
-Fortress Resistance: Grants Res+5, inflicts Atk-3 (Level 1)
-Crit+10: Grants Crit+10 (Level 10)

Rider:
-Fortress Defense: Grants Def+5, inflicts Atk-3 (Level 1)
-Challenge: Unit gains “Challenge” action. After combat, push opponent back one space. (Level 10)

Mountaineer:
-Resolve: If unit is at less than 100% HP, grants Avoid/Dodge+10% (Level 1)
-Atk Push: Grants Atk+5 during combat. After combat, unit takes 4 damage. (Level 10)

Dragoon:
-Lunge: Enables the “Lunge” action. After combat, switch places with foe. (Level 1)
-Def Push: Grants Def+5 during combat. After combat, unit takes 4 damage. (Level 10)

Disciple:
-Faithful: If unit initiates combat using White Magic, gain Atk/Res+2. (Level 1)
-Res Push: Grants Res+5 during combat. After combat, unit takes 4 damage. (Level 10)

Dancer*:
-Luck+4: Grants Lck+4 (Level 1)
-Inspiring Dance: When unit refreshes an ally, grants Str/Mag/Spd/Def/Res+3 to that ally. (Level 10)
-Gentle Presence: Grants -2 damage taken to allies within 3 spaces (Level 25)
-Endless Rhythm: After refreshing an ally, unit may make another action. (May not use refresh twice in one turn) (Level 35)

Bard*:
-Luck+4: Grants Lck+4 (Level 1)
-Song of Ages: After refreshing an ally, grants Str/Mag/Skl/Spd+3 to that ally. (Level 10)
-Fierce Presence: Grants +2 damage dealt to allies within 3 spaces (Level 25)
-Mighty Song: After refreshing an ally, that ally gains Crit+20 and Def/Res+4 (Level 35)

Exalt:
-Flashing Blade: Grants Spd+5, Def-2.(Level 5)
-Aether: Ignores 50% of foe’s Def/Res and heals unit for 50% of damage dealt. (Skl/2%) (Level 15)

Marquess:
-Special Fighter: Grants Crit+10 to unit and inflicts Crit-10 to foe. (Level 5)
-Distant Counter: Enables counterattack regardless of distance. (Level 15)

Apostle:
-Atk/Res Bond: If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Res+6 during combat. (Level 5)
-Dull Ranged: Negates any stat bonuses on ranged foes, including those granted by a weapon. (Level 15.)

Crusader:
-Ward: If attacked by a ranged foe, reduce damage from second attack onward by 50% (Level 5)
-Dull Close: Negates any stat bonuses on melee foes, including those granted by a weapon. (Level 15)

Restorer:
-Atk/Def Solo: If unit has no adjacent allies, grants Atk/Def+6 during combat. (Level 5)
-Rightful King: Grants 10% to bloodline/skill trigger rates. (Level 15)

Paladin:
-Guardian: Grants Def/Res+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat. (Level 5)
-Aegis: Reduces ranged damage by 50% (Skl%) (Level 15)

Great Knight:
-Luna: Ignore 50% of foe’s Def/Res (Skl%) (Level 5)
-Steady Stance: If foe initiates combat, unit gains Def+10. (Level 15)

General:
-Rally Defense: Grants Def+6 to allies within three spaces. (Level 5)
-Pavise: Reduces melee damage by 50% (Skl%) (Level 15)

Sage:
-Rally Magic: Grants Mag+6 to all allies within 3 spaces for 1 turn. (Level 5)
-Black Magicfaire: Grants +5 damage when using Black Magic. (Level 15)

Mage Knight:
-Rally Resistance: Grants Res+6 to allies within 3 spaces for 1 turn. (Level 5)
-Rally+: Double the range of Rally skills on unit and allies within 3 spaces.(Level 15)

Sorcerer:
-Black Magic X2: Doubles user’s Black Magic uses. (Level 5)
-White Magicbreaker: Grants Hit/Avoid+50 during combat against a foe using White Magic (Level 15)

Swordmaster:
-Astra: Attack 5 times at half damage. (Skl%)(Level 5)
-Swordfaire: Grants +5 damage when using a sword.

Assassin:
-Lethality: Grants a Skl/4% chance to instantly kill an opponent if damage is dealt by unit (Level 5)
-Gauntletbreaker: Grants Hit/Avoid+50 when opponent is using gauntlets. (Level 15)

Trickster:
-Seal Luck: Inflict Luck-6 on foe after combat. (Level 5)
-Lucky 7: Grant Hit/Avoid+20 for the first 7 turns. (Level 15)

Hero:
-Sol: Heal 50% of HP when dealing damage. (Skl%) (Level 5)
-Axebreaker: Grants Hit/Avoid+50 when foe is using an axe. (Level 15)

Bow Knight:
-Rally Skill: Grants Skl+6 to allies within 3 spaces. (Level 5)
-Bowbreaker: Grants Hit/Avoid+50 when foe is using a Bow. (Level 15)

Sniper:
-Seal Skill: Inflicts Skl-6 on foe after combat. (Level 5)
-Bowfaire: Grants +5 damage when using a Bow (Level 15)

Bishop:
-White Magic X2: Doubles uses of White Magic. (Level 5)
-Renewal: Restores 40% of user’s HP each turn. (Level 15)

Valkyrie:
-Seal Magic: Inflicts Mag-6 on foe after combat (Level 5)
-White Magicfaire: Deal +5 damage when using White Magic (Level 15)

War Magis:
-Seal Resistance: Inflicts Res-6 on foe after combat. (Level 5)
-Countermagic: Deal damage from magic attacks back to the attacker. (Level 15)

War Master:
-Death Blow: +20 Crit when initiating combat (Level 5)
-Gauntletfaire: Deal +5 damage when using Gauntlets. (Level 15)

Warrior:
-Rally Strength: Grants Str+6 to allies within 3 spaces. (Level 5)
-Counter: Deal damage from physical attacks back to foes. (Level 15)

Halberdier:
-Fierce Stance: Crit+20 when attacked (Level 5)
-Lancefaire: Grants +5 damage when using a lance. (Level 15)

Falcoknight:
-Rally Speed: Grants Spd+6 to allies within three spaces. (Level 5)
-Swordbreaker: Grants Hit/Avoid+50 when foe is using a Sword. (Level 15)

Sky Caster:
-Warding Blow: If unit initiates combat, grants Res+10 during combat. (Level 5)
-Galeforce: If unit initiates combat and KO’s opponent, unit gains another turn. (Level 15)

Wyvern Lord:
-Armored Blow: If unit initiates combat, grants Def+10 during combat. (Level 5)
-Vindication: If foe initiates combat and unit has 50% or less HP, foe cannot make a follow up attack. (Level 15)

Arcanist:
-Warding Stance: If foe initiates combat, grants Res+10 during combat. (Level 5)
-Black Magicbreaker: Grants Hit/Avoid+50 during combat. (Level 10)

Ballistician:
-Darting Blow: If unit initiates combat, grants +10 Attack Speed during combat. (Level 5)
-Armament: Grants Armament action, lowering movement to 1 in favor of boosting Bow Range by 5. (Level 15)

Ravager:
-Darting Stance: When foe initiates combat, grants Attack Speed+10 during combat. (Level 5)
-Dragon Fang: Deal 50% of unit’s Str as bonus damage (Skl%) (Level 15)

Gold Knight:
-Trample: Deal +4 to foes that aren’t the same movement type as the user. (Level 5)
-Ignis: Unit deals additional damage equal to 50% of Def. (Skl%) (Level 15)

Harvester:
-Lifetaker: Heals unit for 50% of Max HP when unit KO’s a foe. (Level 5)
-Harvest: When unit KO’s a foe, acquire an item from that foe’s inventory (Certain items cannot be taken) (Skl%)(Level 15)

Vanguard:
-Heavy Blade: Grants Str+5, Spd-2 (Level 5)
-Nihil: Negates enemy skills that have trigger rates. (Level 15)

Baron:
-Seal Strength: Inflicts Str-6 on foe after combat. (Level 5)
-Lancebreaker: Grants Hit/Avoid+50 when foe uses a lance. (Level 15)

Dread Fighter:
-Deflect Magic: Reduces oncoming magic damage by 30% (Level 5)
-Critical Force: Base Crit= Skill*1.5 (Level 15)

Grunritter:
-Deflect Melee: Reduces oncoming melee damage by 30% (Level 5)
-Heaven’s Rend: Deal damage equal to half of opponent’s Def or Res, whichever isn’t targeted by unit’s attack. (Skl%) (Level 15)

Berserker:
-Fury: Grants Str/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, unit takes 6 damage. (Level 5)
-Axefaire: Grants +5 damage when using an Axe. (Level 15)

Dragoon
-Seal Defense: Inflict Def-6 on foe after combat (Level 5)
-Titan Shield: If unit cannot counterattack, grants Def/Res+5 (Level 15)

Missionary:
-Seal Speed: Inflict Spd-6 on foe after combat. (Level 5)
-Holy Magnate: Unit cannot be inflicted with penalties (Level 15)

Class Growths:

Noble: -
Commoner: -

-Lord: Str+5%, Mag+5%, Lck+10%
-Cavalier: Str+5%, Skl+10%, Def+5%
-Midguard: HP+5%, Str+10%, Def+5%
-Rider: Def+10%, Res+10%
-Knight: Str+10%, Def+15%, Spd-5%
-Lancer: Str+5%, Skl+5%, Def+10%
-Reaper: Skl+10%, Spd+10%
-Mercenary: HP+5%, Str+5%, Skl+10%
-Myrmidon: HP+5%, Skl+5%, Spd+10%,
-Thief: Spd+15%, Lck+10%, Def-5%
-Ranger: Str+10%, Skl+5%, Def+5%
-Duelist: Skl+10%, Res+10%
-Mage: Mag+10%, Res+10%
-Dark Mage: Mag+10%, Res+5%, Def+5%
-Heirophant: HP+5%, Mag+10%, Def+5%
-Cleric: Mag+10%, Lck+10%
-Troubadour: Mag+5%, Lck+5%, Res+10%
-Monk: Mag+10%, Lck+5%, Res+5%
-P.K.: Skl+5%, Spd+10%, Res+5%
-W.R.: Str+10%, Def+10%
-Ace: Str+5%, Skl+5%, Spd+10%
-Fighter: HP+5%, Str+10%, Def+5%
-Mountaineer: Str+10%, Skl+10%
-Archer: Skl+15%, Spd+5%
-Arbalist: Str+5%, Skl+10%, Def+5%
-Disciple: Mag+10%, Def+5%, Res+5%
-Dragoon: Str+10%, Skl+10%

-Exalt: Str+15%, Def+10%, Spd+15%, Skl+5%
-Marquess: Str+20%, Mag+15%, Skl+5%, Def+10%
-Apostle: Mag+20%, Spd+10%, Res+20%
-Crusader: Str+15%, Skl+15%, Lck+5%, Res+15%
-Restorer: Str+15%, Spd+10%, Skl+15%, Def+10%
-Paladin: Str+10%, Skl+15%, Def+10%, Res+5%
-Great Knight: Str+20%, Skl+5%, Def+25%
-Gold Knight: HP+10%, Str+15%, Skl+10%, Def+15%
-General: Def+20%, Str+20%, Res+15%, Spd-5%
-Baron: Str+15%, Skl+15%, Spd+5%, Def+15%,
-Hero: Skl+15%, Str+10%, HP+10%, Def+15%
-Bow Knight: HP+5%, Skl+20%, Spd+15%, Lck+10%
-Swordmaster: Spd+25%, Skl+20%, Lck+5%
-Assassin: Spd+20%, Skl+25%, Lck+5%
-Trickster: Mag+15%, Spd+10%, Skl+10%, Lck+15%
-Sage: Mag+20%, Spd+5%, Lck+5%, Res+20%
-Mage Knight: Mag+20%, Spd+15%, Def+5%, Res+10%
-Sorcerer: Mag+30%, Skl+10%, Res+20%, Str-10%
-Valkyrie: Str+10%, Mag+15%, Spd+10%, Res+15%
-War Magis: Str+20%, Mag+10%, Def+10%, Res+10%
-Bishop: Mag+20%, Spd+15%, Res+15%
-Falcoknight: Str+5%, Skl+10%, Spd+20%, Res+15%
-Sky Caster: Str+10%, Mag+15%, Spd+10%, Def+5%, Res+10%
-Wyvern Lord: Str+20%, Skl+15%, Def+15%
-Warrior: HP+15%, Str+15%, Skl+5% Def+15%
-Sniper: Skl+25%, Spd+15%, Str+10%
-War Master: HP+10%, Str+15%, Skl+20%, Def+5%
-Halberdier: Str+10%, Skl+20%, Spd+10%, Def+10%
-Arcanist: HP+10%, Mag+25%, Def+15%
-Ballistician: Str+15%, Skl+10%, Def+25%
-Ravager: Str+20%, Skl+10%, Spd+10%, Def+10%
-Harvester: Str+15%, Skl+15%, Spd+20%
-Vanguard: HP+5%, Str+20%, Skl+10%, Def+15%
-Dread Fighter: Str+10%, Skl+15%, Spd+5%, Res+20%
-Grunritter: HP+10%, Str+5%, Mag+5%, Def+15%, Res+15%
-Berserker: Str+20%, Skl+20%, Spd+10%
-Missionary: Mag+15%, Def+5%, Res+20%
-Dracoknight: HP+10%, Str+15%, Skl+10%, Spd+5%, Def+10%

-Great Lord: Str+10%, Mag+10%, Lck+10%, Def+10%, Res+10%
-Dancer: Spd+15%, Lck+10%, Def+5%, Res+10%
-Bard: Mag+10%, Skl+10%, Spd+15%, Res+5%
-Summoner: Str+10%, Mag+10%, Def+5%, Res+15%
-War Mage: Str+10%, Mag+15%, Skl+15%
-Huntsman: Str+5%, Skl+10%, Spd+15%, Def+10%

Weapons:

Training Sword: 3 might. 100 hit. 0 crit. 4 wt. 60 uses (E)
Iron Sword: 5 might. 90 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 40 uses (E)
Levin Sword: 7 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 6 wt. 30 uses. Magical (D)
Steel Sword: 8 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 10 wt. 50 uses. (D)
Nagato: 3 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 4 wt. 30 uses. (D)
Armorslayer: 8 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 30 uses. Effective against Armor. (D)
Zanbato: 9 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. Effective against Cavalry. (D)
Wyrmslayer: 9 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 11 wt. 25 uses. Effective against Dragons. (D)
Killing Edge: 11 might. 80 hit. 30 crit. 12 wt. 25 uses. ©
Shamshir: 8 might. 80 hit. 50 crit. 12 wt. 20 uses. ©
Kotetsu: 7 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 25 uses. 1-2 range. ©
Blessed Sword: 9 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 10 wt. Restores 10 HP each turn. 30 uses. ©
Light Brand: 10 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. Magical. 30 uses. ©
Lancereaver: 11 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 10 wt. Reverses the effect of weapon triangle. 35 uses. ©
Adept Sword: 9 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 9 wt. Grants effective damage when fighting Axe foes. 35 uses. ©
Master Sword: 4 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. 30 uses©
Steel Blade: 11 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 30 uses. ©
Silver Sword: 14 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 14 wt. 40 uses. (B)
Wakizashi: 11 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 10 wt. 20 uses. 1-2 range. (B)
Runesword: 11 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. Absorbs half damage dealt onto user. Magical. 20 uses. (B)
Wo Dao: 11 might. 80 hit. 50 crit. 9 wt. 20 uses. (B)
Safeguard: 10 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 30 uses. Grants Def+4 when equipped. (B)
Barrier Blade: 10 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 30 uses. Grants Res+4 when equipped. (B)
Vorpal Sword: 10 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 30 uses. Grants Str+4 when equipped. (B)
Swiftblade: 10 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 30 uses. Grants Spd+4 when equipped. (B)
Superior Sword: 12 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 15 wt. 20 uses. Grants Hit/Avoid+50 when foe is using a sword. (B)
Silver Blade: 18 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 18 wt. 30 uses. (A)
Brave Sword: 9 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. If user initiates combat, unit attacks twice. 25 uses. (A)
Venge Sword: 10 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. If enemy initiates combat, unit attacks twice. 25 uses. (A)
Furious Sword: 13 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 12 wt. 25 uses. Grants Str/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat. After combat, unit takes 4 damage. (A)
Spurring Sword: 11 might. 90 hit. 0 crit. 9 wt. 20 uses. Grants Str/Mag/Spd/Def/Res+3 to allies within 2 spaces. (A)

Training Lance: 4 might. 90 hit. 5 wt. 50 uses (E)
Iron Lance: 6 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 6 wt. 30 uses (E)
Javelin: 4 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 1-2 range. 30 uses. (D)
Flame Lance: 8 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 6 wt. 25 uses. Magical (D)
Steel Lance: 9 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 40 uses. (D)
Heavy Spear: 8 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 25 uses. Effective against Armor. (D)
Ridersbane: 9 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 25 uses. Effective against Cavalry. (D)
Dragonspear: 10 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 13 wt. 20 uses. Effective against Dragons. (D)
Killer Lance: 11 might. 75 hit. 30 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. ©
Blessed Lance: 9 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 9 wt. 30 uses. Restores 10 HP per turn. ©
Short Spear: 5 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 10 wt. 1-2 range. 30 uses. ©
Axereaver: 11 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. Reverses the effects of the weapon triangle. ©
Adept Lance: 9 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 10 wt. 35 uses. Grants effective damage against Sword foes. ©
Master Lance: 5 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 30 uses. If user initiates combat, unit attacks twice. ©
Steel Pike: 12 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 35 uses. ©
Silver Lance: 16 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 40 uses. (B)
Wo Yari: 11 might. 75 hit. 50 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. (B)
Ice Lance: 14 might. 80 hit. 15 crit. 16 wt. 20 uses. Magical. (B)
Spear: 9 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 25 uses. 1-2 range. (B)
Frontliner: 10 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. Grants Def+4 when equipped. (B)
Guard Spear: 10 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. Grants Res+4 when equipped. (B)
Reprisal Lance: 10 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. Grants Str+4 when equipped. (B)
Windsail: 10 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. Grants Spd+4 when equipped. (B)
Superior Lance: 13 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 16 wt. 20 uses. Grants Hit/Avoid+50 when foe is using a lance. (B)
Silver Pike: 20 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 18 wt. 30 uses. (A)
Brave Lance: 10 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 30 uses. If user initiates combat, unit attacks twice. (A)
Venge Lance: 12 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 16 wt. 30 uses. If foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice. (A)
Furious Lance: 15 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 17 wt. 25 uses. Grants Str/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat. After combat, unit takes 4 damage. (A)
Spurring Spear: 13 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 20 uses. Grants Str/Mag/Spd/Def/Res+3 to allies within 2 spaces. (A)

Training Axe: 6 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 6 wt. 50 uses. (E)
Iron Axe: 8 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 7 wt. 45 uses. (E)
Hand Axe: 5 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 10 wt. 1-2 range. 30 uses. (D)
Whirl Axe: 9 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 9 wt. 30 uses. Magical. (D)
Steel Axe: 11 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 55 uses. (D)
Hammer: 10 might. 65 hit. 5 crit. 15 wt. 20 uses. Effective against Armor. (D)
Poleax: 11 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 25 uses. Effective against Cavalry. (D)
Scalesplitter: 11 might. 65 hit. 5 crit. 16 wt. 25 uses. Effective against Dragons. (D)
Killer Axe: 13 might. 65 hit. 30 crit. 16 wt. 30 uses. ©
Blessed Axe: 11 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 13 wt. 30 uses. Restores 10 HP each turn. ©
Short Axe: 7 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. 1-2 range ©
Swordreaver: 13 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 15 wt. 30 uses. Reverses the effects of the weapon triangle. ©
Adept Axe: 11 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 13 wt. 35 uses. Grants effective damage against Lance foes. ©
Master Axe: 6 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. ©
Steel Halberd: 14 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 16 wt. 30 uses. ©
Silver Axe: 18 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 20 wt. 40 uses. (B)
Wo Gun: 13 might. 65 hit. 50 crit. 16 wt. 25 uses. (B)
Bolt Axe: 15 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 16 wt. 30 uses. Magical. (B)
Tomahawk: 11 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 30 uses. 1-2 range. (B)
Shieldbrace: 12 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 30 uses. Grants Def+4 when equipped. (B)
Magis Axe: 12 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 30 uses. Grants Res+4 when equipped. (B)
Strongarm: 12 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 30 uses. Grants Str+4 when equipped. (B)
Skyrender: 12 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 30 uses. Grants Spd+4 when equipped. (B)
Superior Axe: 16 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 17 wt. 20 uses. Grants Hit/Avoid+50 when foe is using an axe. (B)
Silver Halberd: 22 might. 60 hit. 0 crit. 25 wt. 25 uses. (A)
Brave Axe: 12 might. 65 hit. 0 crit. 15 wt. 20 uses. If user initiates combat, unit attacks twice. (A)
Venge Axe: 13 might. 65 hit. 5 crit. 18 wt. 20 uses. If foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice. (A)
Furious Axe: 17 might. 65 hit. 5 crit. 19 wt. 25 uses. Grants Str/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat. After combat, unit takes 4 damage. (A)
Spurring Axe: 14 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 15 wt. 20 uses. Grants Str/Mag/Spd/Def/Res+3 to allies within 2 spaces. (A)

Training Bow: 3 might. 90 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 50 uses. Effective against Fliers. (E)
Iron Bow: 6 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 6 wt. 40 uses. Effective against Fliers. (E)
Chilled Bow: 7 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 8 wt. 25 uses. Magical. Effective against Fliers. (D)
Steel Bow: 9 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 50 uses. Effective against Fliers. (D)
Mini Bow: 4 might. 90 hit. 0 crit. 1-2 range. 3 wt. 50 uses. Effective against Fliers. (D)
Scaleshot Bow: 7 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 11 wt. 30 uses. Effective against Fliers/Dragons. Effective damage= 1.5x might. (D)
Rearguard Bow: 6 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 30 uses. Effective against Fliers/Cavalry. Effective damage= 1.5x might. (D)
Shredder Bow: 7 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. Effective against Fliers/Armor. Effective damage= 1.5x might. (D)
Killer Bow: 11 might. 80 hit. 30 crit. 13 wt. 30 uses. ©
Short Bow: 9 might. 80 hit. 20 crit. 11 wt. 20 uses. 1-2 range. ©
Blessed Bow: 8 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 10 wt. 40 uses. Restores 10 HP per turn. ©
Longbow: 8 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 25 uses. 2-3 range. ©
Master Bow: 3 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 25 uses. If user initiates combat, unit attacks twice. ©
Steel Crossbow: 11 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 13 wt. 30 uses. ©
Silver Bow: 14 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 40 uses. (B)
Wo Yumi: 11 might. 80 hit. 50 crit. 12 wt. 30 uses. (B)
Shining Bow: 12 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 30 uses. Magical. (B)
Guard Bow: 11 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 30 uses. Grants Def+4 when equipped. (B)
Mindshield: 11 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 30 uses. Grants Res+4 when equipped. (B)
Heavybolt: 11 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 30 uses. Grants Str+4 when equipped. (B)
Hermes Bow: 11 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 30 uses. Grants Spd+4 when equipped. (B)
Superior Bow: 13 might. 80 hit. 5 crib. 13 wt. 20 uses. Grants Hit/Avoid+50 if foe is using a bow. (B)
Silver Crossbow: 17 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 17 wt. 30 uses. (A)
Brave Bow: 7 might. 75 hit. 0 crit 12 wt. 25 uses. If user initiates combat, unit attacks twice. (A)
Venge Bow: 8 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 13 wt. 25 uses. If foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice. (A)
Furious Bow: 13 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 11 wt. 25 uses. Grants Str/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat. After combat, unit takes 4 damage. (A)
Spurring Bow: 10 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 10 wt. 20 uses. Grants Str/Mag/Spd/Def/Res+3 to allies within 2 spaces. (A)

Training Gauntlets: 0 might. 90 hit. 5 crit. 1 wt. 70 uses. (E)
Iron Gauntlets: 1 might. 85 hit. 5 crit. 3 wt. 50 uses. (E)
Aura Gauntlets: 3 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 4 wt. 40 uses. Magical. (D)
Steel Gauntlets: 3 might. 80 hit. 5 crit.
5 wt. 60 uses. (D)
Mage Mashers: 2 might. 85 hit. 5 crit. 3 wt. 30 uses. Silences Mages. (D)
Draco Slicers: 4 might. 90 hit. 10 crit. 5 wt. 40 uses. Effective against Dragons. (D)
Horseslayers: 3 might. 90 hit. 5 crit. 3 wt. 40 uses. Effective against Cavalry. (D)
Shieldbreakers: 4 might. 90 hit. 5 crit. 6 wt. 40 uses. Effective against Armor. (D)
Killer Gauntlets: 5 might. 80 hit. 35 crit. 7 wt. 40 uses. ©
Blessed Gauntlets: 3 might. 85 hit. 5 crit. 4 wt. 45 uses. Restores 10 HP per turn. ©
Steel Knuckles: 6 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 9 wt. 45 uses. ©
Mankillers: 6 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 8 wt. 40 uses. Effective against Infantry. ©
Wingclippers: 5 might. 85 hit. 5 crit. 5 wt. 35 uses. Effective against Fliers. ©
Silver Gauntlets: 8 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 10 wt. 50 uses. (B)
Wo Kote: 5 might. 80 hit. 55 crit. 6 wt. 30 uses. (B)
Flame Gauntlets: 6 might. 85 hit. 5 crit. 8 wt. 35 uses. Magical. (B)
Buckler Bracers: 4 might. 90 hit. 10 crit. 6 wt. 30 uses. Grants Def+4 when equipped. (B)
Orbitars: 4 might. 90 hit. 10 crit. 6 wt. 30 uses. Grants Res+4 when equipped. (B)
Mighty Strikers: 4 might. 90 hit. 10 crit. 6 wt. 30 uses. Grants Str+4 when equipped. (B)
Mach Fists: 4 might. 90 hit. 10 crit. 6 wt. 30 uses. Grants Spd+4 when equipped. (B)
Superior Gauntlets: 6 might. 85 hit. 10 crit. 5 wt. 20 uses. Grants Hit/Avoid+50 if foe is using gauntlets. (B)
Silver Knuckles: 12 might. 85 hit. 5 crit. 14 wt. 30 uses. (A)
Meisterfausts: 9 might. 85 hit. 10 crit. 10 wt. 30 uses. User attacks twice. (A)
Spring Gauntlets: 10 might. 85 hit. 5 crit. 11 wt. 25 uses. 1-2 range. (A)
Furious Gauntlets: 9 might. 85 hit. 10 crit. 9 wt. 30 uses. Grants Str/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat. After combat, unit takes 6 damage. (A)

Fire: 4 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 3 wt. 12 uses. (E)
Elfire: 6 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 10 uses. (D)
Meteor: 5 might. 75 hit. 5 crit. 6 wt. 7 uses. 3-10 range. (D)
Arcfire: 9 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 8 uses. ©
Inferno: 8 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 7 wt. 8 uses. Effective against Cavalry. ©
Bolganone: 11 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 9 wt. 5 uses. (B)
Searing Blaze: 8 might. 75 hit. 30 crit. 7 wt. 3 uses. (B)
Ifrit: 14 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 10 wt. 2 uses. (A)

Thunder: 5 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 4 wt. 10 uses. (E)
Elthunder: 7 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 6 wt. 8 uses. (D)
Bolting: 5 might. 75 hit. 10 crit. 7 wt. 6 uses. 3-10 range (D)
Arcthunder: 11 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 10 wt. 6 uses. ©
Surge: 10 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 8 wt. 6 uses. Effective against Dragons. ©
Thoron: 13 might. 65 hit. 5 crit. 10 wt. 5 uses. (B)
Lightning: 10 might. 70 hit. 35 crit. 12 wt. 3 uses. (B)
Kirin: 16 might. 65 hit. 10 crit. 12 wt. 2 uses. (A)

Wind: 2 might. 90 hit. 0 crit. 3 wt. 15 uses. Effective against Fliers (E)
Elwind: 4 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 12 uses. Effective against Fliers (D)
Cyclone: 3 might. 85 hit. 5 crit. 4 wt. 8 uses. Effective against Fliers. 3-10 range. (D)
Arcwind: 6 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 10 uses. Effective against Fliers. ©
Aircalibur: 8 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 7 wt. 8 uses. Effective against Fliers. (B)
Wilderwind: 2 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 3 uses. Effective against Fliers. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. (B)
Hurricane: 6 might. 80 hit. 30 crit. 5 wt. 3 uses. Effective against Fliers. (B)
Pegasus: 10 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 7 wt. 2 uses. Effective against Fliers. (A)

Frost: 3 might. 75 hit. 15 crit. 4 wt. 10 uses (E)
Elfrost: 5 might. 70 hit. 15 crit. 6 wt. 8 uses. (D)
Iceberg: 5 might. 65 hit. 20 crit. 7 wt. 6 uses. 3-10 range (D)
Arcfrost: 7 might. 70 hit. 15 crit. 7 wt. 7 uses. ©
Permafrost: 6 might. 70 hit. 15 crit. 7 wt. 5 uses. Effective against Armor. ©
Fimbulvetr: 9 might. 65 hit. 15 crit. 9 wt. 5 uses. (B)
Frostbite: 7 might. 65 hit. 50 crit. 10 wt. 3 uses. (B)
Fenris: 12 might. 65 hit. 20 crit. 13 wt. 2 uses. (A)

Light: 3 might. 90 hit. 0 crit. 4 wt. 12 uses. (E)
Shine: 5 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 10 uses. (D)
Glimmer: 0 might. 80 hit. 5 crit. 5 wt. 7 uses. Mag+50% damage. (D)
Radiance: 4 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 4 wt. 8 uses. 3-10 range. (D)
Devotion: 6 might. 85 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 8 uses. ©
Divine: 5 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 5 wt. 8 uses. Restores 10 HP after combat. ©
Aura: 8 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 7 wt. 5 uses. (B)
Consumption: 7 might. 80 hit. 30 crit. 6 wt. 3 uses. (B)
Smite: 6 might. 85 hit. 10 crit. 10 wt. 3 uses. Effective against Infantry. (B)
Faith: 11 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 9 wt. 2 uses. (A)
Brilliance: 5 might. 80 hit. 0 crit. 9 wt. 4 uses. Unit attacks twice. (A)

Flux: 6 might. 75 hit. 0 crit. 6 wt. 8 uses. (E)
Miasma: 9 might. 60 hit. 0 crit. 8 wt. 5 uses. (D)
Luna: 0 might. 60 hit. 0 crit. 7 wt. 2 uses. Ignores opponent’s Res. (D)
Shadows: 7 might. 70 hit. 5 crit. 7 wt. 5 uses. 3-10 range. (D)
Mire: 12 might. 60 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 5 uses. ©
Nosferatu: 6 might. 70 hit. 0 crit. 9 wt. 3 uses. Absorb half the damage dealt onto user. ©
Goetia: 15 might. 55 hit. 0 crit. 14 wt. 3 uses. (B)
Eclipse: 0 might. 60 hit. 0 crit. 11 wt. 2 uses. Halves opponent’s remaining HP. (B)
Whispers: 11 might. 65 hit. 30 crit. 12 wt. 3 uses. (B)
Death: 18 might. 55 hit. 0 crit. 16 wt. 2 uses. (A)
Waste: 8 might. 55 hit. 5 crit. 11 wt. 4 uses. Unit attacks twice. (A)

Heal: 10 uses. Restore HP equal to 8+Mag. (E)
Mend: 7 uses. Restore HP equal to 15+Mag (D)
Physic: 5 uses. Restore HP equal to 10+Mag. 1-Mag/2 range. (D)
Silence: 5 uses. Restricts magic usage by a foe. 1-Mag/2 range ©
Sleep: 5 uses. Puts a foe to sleep, restricting movement and disabling actions. 1-Mag/2 range. ©
Rescue: 8 uses. Teleport an ally next to the unit. 1-Mag/2 range. ©
Warp: 8 uses. Teleport an ally to somewhere in range. 1-Mag/2 range. ©
Sanctify: 7 uses. Grants Lck+7 to an adjacent ally. ©
Restore: 5 uses. Fully restores an ally’s HP. (B)
Barrier: 5 uses. Grants Res+7 to an adjacent ally. (B)
Armorfy: 5 uses. Grants Def+7 to an adjacent ally. (B)
Envigor: 5 uses. Grants Str/Mag+7 to an adjacent ally. (B)
Swiften: 5 uses. Grants Spd+7 to an adjacent ally. (B)
Lock-On: 5 uses. Grants Skl+7 to an adjacent ally. (B)
Fortify: 3 uses. Heals all allies within range equal to 12+Mag. 1-Mag/2 range. (A)
Berserk: 3 uses. Inflicts a berserk rage on a foe, causing them to attack using their equipped weapon only. (A)

This was from information he gave me. Due to him using a phone + notepad app combo, it was hard for him to post these here himself.

1 Like

So… whcih engine it will be on? SRPG studio? FEXNA (or the heck that’s a pc fd)
or lion throne

Again, I think the idea is interesting, and it’s nice to see you have classes and weapons and all that stuff planned out, but in terms of real moment to moment gameplay I think we are still missing a lot of important details.

I think the one big thing is player agency, which for me is the biggest draw to tabletop rpgs. You say we can do whatever we want during the month, but what does that mean? Like, are we able to do literally anything we want in the game? Can I decide to go off the beaten path and do something you haven’t prepared for? If I decide to abandon the current plot point and decide I want to visit some random town in Elibe, can I? Or is it more like we can do anything out of a set of 8 things you have already prepared (like the monastery in 3H)? And in terms of combat, are we doing straight up fights like in standard FE? Or can we sneak around and take people out? Can we try to talk any enemies out of fighting? Can we set the battlefield on fire? How flexible is your game on our approach to battle?

The fact that you have story missions, night scenes, and 28 chapters planned sounds great for a video game, but makes me worried that your tabletop game is going to be too structured and not allow for as much freedom or improvisation as other tabletop rpgs do.

At the moment, my understanding of the game is that essentially I’m playing a 3H-styled rom hack. Instead of using a controller to move units and attack and go around the monastery, I just tell you where I want to move, then roll dice to see if I attack and such. To me, that’s just playing vanilla 3H with more steps, like if I were blind and I just told you what I wanted to do in vanilla 3H and you narrated the results and cutscenes. I’m sure I’m missing what makes this game different than that scenario, so I think you need to better clarify what makes this a unique experience.

1 Like

Well, given how the game is structured, you can’t do anything you want. During your time at the Academy, you can choose to
-Train your Students (You get 3-4 of these per month, and the amount of times you can train in a single Training Day is based on story progress)
-Do Battle Maps (One per Day)
-Do a Tournament (The specific weapon type changes every chapter, and sometimes it’s a teacher tournament where the player can enter.)
-Do a Paralogue/Event Paralogue (These unlock after the player obtains their prf weapon in Chapter 5. Events require your main lord to be a certain level or complete another previous quest, while Paralogues need a certain student in your house)
-Or, lastly, you can explore. Talk to students and teachers, see how the events of the chapter are affecting them, train up your own skills, invite students to come along with you (They would be allied units) or train under a teacher to improve your own skills.

Combat is different. There’s a weapon triangle and various terrain effects, so strategy is key, and while what you say before the battle can impact specific chapters, most are set in stone and some even have time limits. The main draw of the first act are the New Legends, individuals resembling heroes of yore, and the first one you meet is named the Sable Knight. These guys are a constant threat throughout Act One, and some appear in Act Two as well. But in terms of how combat works, it’s just like normal Fire Emblem. I tried to stick to the battle system of the GBA games, so no pairing up or anything like that. There’s plenty of skills that grant bonuses to nearby allies though.

Maybe listing a bit about the characters would help. Given how that’s one of the main draws.

Alright. I am an idiot. I forgot to mention one of the most crucial mechanics in the game. Every character has their own unique personal skill, ranging from the 5 Lords’ “EXP +20%” to a young man from Jungby’s personal skill: “If unit initiates combat, gain Bow Range+1”. And some characters have what is called “Heroic Blood”, skills that have a trigger chance and Grant unique bonuses, like Ignoring Resistance or Gaining 50% more Strength or Magic on your attack. Students from the Jugdral house, though, get something different. They get Holy Blood. Those that have Holy Blood get a growth rate bonus. And this can impact the character’s growths to where they either strengthen their main niche, or balance them out to where they can be an all-rounder. For example:
-Sigurd Chalphy IV, the leader of the Jugdral Alliance. He’s physically fit and strong, with short blue hair and a gentle smile. He’s known to carry the divine sword Tyrfing on his person, but can actually use it, as he never learned how to fight with a sword, preferring to fight with his fists. His personal skill is Crusader’s Disposition, which, like the other Lords, grants +20% to EXP gain. But his Baldr Holy Blood gives him a +5% boost to his Skill, Speed, and Luck growths. Given how his Skill is already his highest stat, this definitely helps him out. He starts as a Noble, with Iron Gauntlets, and during your time at the Academy, he can be seen chatting with his friends and distant relatives Gabriel and Wren, descendants of Leif and Julia, respectively.

I’m not sure how you plan to make your version of personal skills relevant, let alone crucial? From what you’ve said, it seems like a slightly more powerful version of 3H/Fates personals, which themselves didn’t do much of importance.

And growth-modifying holy blood seems rather weird to play with in a game without FE4’s pairings (where you could actually see different versions of the characters due to different parents), and without any way to move these bonuses around (unless I’ve missed something).

Well, the Jugdral characters descend from these bloodlines, and it’s their personal versions of Heroic Blood. As for personal skills, every character has one, and I plan to explain all of them later. Because some are actually really powerful. The Heroic Blood is an extra skill that has a trigger chance, and most descendants of Lords or founders of nations have them. (Note: I use my own canon pairings, like Leif and Nanna, Robin and Lissa, and Elincia and Geoffrey.)

Heya, I’m here again.

This time, I’m here to show off the Awakening House’s student list!

Exalted League

Emmeryn Ylisse: Leader of the house, and the daughter of Lucina. She has the Brand of the Exalt on the back of her left hand, and is such left handed. She’s a very passionate individual, possessing a bit of her grandfather’s stubbornness and brazen nature. She’s adventurous at times, loving to explore, and is devoutly loyal to the word of Naga. Her hair is blue with streaks of blonde in it, and she stands at around 5’6", in between the other female Lords. She’s skilled in swordplay, but can also learn how to use other weapons.
(Bloodline) Brand of the Exalt: Occasionally heals unit for half the damage dealt when using a sword attack (25% chance)
(Personal Skill) Exalted Disposition: EXP gain x1.2
HP: (19) (40%)
Str: (6) (50%)
Mag: (0) (30%)
Skl: (5) (40%)
Spd: (5) (60%)
Lck: (4) (35%)
Def: (5) (40%)
Res: (1) (25%)

Skill Proficiencies
-Swords: E+ (+)
-Lances: E+ (+)
-Axes: E
-Bows: E+ (Budding Talent)
-Gauntlets: E
-Black Magic: E (-)
-White Magic: E
-Armor: E (-)
-Riding: E
-Flying: E
(Starting Gear): Iron Sword, Vulnerary

Isaac Plegia: Emmeryn’s retainer, and Morgan’s son. He’s a tactical and quiet individual, and rarely leaves the Dorm area to converse with others. He studies the magic arts, and seems quite skilled in swords as well. While he doesn’t show any outward signs, he possesses Fell Blood, and he hates this aspect of himself. He has silvery gray hair, and his eyes are a dark hazel color. He loves to test his tactical knowledge against others using the popular board game “Battle Masters”. Learns Black Magic predominantly, can use swords.
Bloodline) Fell Blood: Occasionally heal from attacks that KO opponents. (25% Chance. 25% Max HP healed.
(Personal Skill) Tactical Superiority: Grants Hit/Avoid+15 to allies adjacent to unit.
HP: (14) (40%)
Str: (2) (35%)
Mag: (5) (50%)
Skl: (4) (45%)
Spd: (5) (45%)
Lck: (3) (40%)
Def: (3) (40%)
Res: (4) (50%)

Skill Proficiencies
-Swords: E+
-Lances: E
-Bows: E
-Gauntlets: E (Budding Talent)
-Black Magic: E+
-Armor: E
(Starting Gear): Fire Spell, Frost Spell, Training Sword.

Irene Plegia: Isaac’s cousin, and Owain’s daughter. She’s as energetic and prone to theatrics as her father’s alternate timeline self, and views herself as a true warrior of justice. Has a pale blonde hair color, almost cream colored, with pale blue eyes. Like Isaac, she possesses Fell Blood, but doesn’t seem appalled by it like he is. Sometimes she’ll mention that she also has the Brand of the Exalt, but this hasn’t been proven. She’s skilled in swordplay, and can also learn a solid black and white magic list. Proficiency with Swords and high Skill are needed to recruit her.
(Bloodline) Fell Blood: Occasionally heal from attacks that KO opponents. (25% Chance, 25% Max HP healed)
(Personal Skill) Theatrics: If unit’s HP drops below 75%, gain Crit+15.
HP: (20) (45%)
Str: (4) (50%)
Mag: (1) (30%)
Skl: (3) (60%)
Spd: (4) (50%)
Lck: (0) (15%)
Def: (3) (35%)
Res: (1) (35%)

Skill Proficiencies:
-Swords: E+ (+)
-Bows: E (-)
-Gauntlets: E+
-Black Magic: E (+)
-White Magic: E (Budding Talent)
-Flying: E (-)
(Starting Gear): Iron Sword, Training Gauntlets

Saber Rosanne: The son of Gerome, and the future Duke of Rosanne. He’s a very headstrong young man, and always tries to make himself feel needed. Due to a tragedy in his childhood, he is terrified of flying, and refuses to ride a Wyvern. His hair is a pale pink color, with bits of gray mixed in. He’s skilled in axes, and is quite powerful. Due to his lineage, he also can use bows surprisingly well. While he doesn’t possess Heroic Blood, his personal skill boosts his Strength and Speed when near someone who does possess Heroic or Holy Blood. Proficiency in Axes and high Defense are needed to recruit him

(Personal Skill) Heroic Masquerade: When within 3 spaces of an ally with Heroic or Holy Blood, unit gains Atk/Def+3 during combat.
HP: (18) (50%)
Str: (5) (45%)
Mag: (0) (10%)
Skl: (5) (40%)
Spd: (3) (35%)
Lck: (3) (55%)
Def: (5) (60%)
Res: (1) (25%)

Skill Proficiencies
-Axes: E+ (+)
-Bows: E (+)
-Gauntlets: E (-)
-Black Magic: E
-Flying: E (-) (Budding Talent)
(Starting Gear): Iron Axe, Training Bow

Seth Themis: The son of Brady, and the future Duke Themis. He has short blonde hair and a compassionate grin, and loves helping others. He admires those with Heroic Blood, and wants to be a true hero himself some day. He studied magic with Isaac, and has learned how to use Dark Magic, but predominantly uses White Magic to aid his allies. He’s great with both schools of Magic, and is a natural born rider, but struggles physically. Proficiency in horseback Riding and high Resistance are needed to recruit him.
(Personal Skill) Heroic Idolism: Grants Atk/Spd+3 to allies within 3 spaces who have Heroic or Holy Blood.
HP: (16) (50%)
Str: (2) (20%)
Mag: (5) (55%)
Skl: (4) (50%)
Spd: (4) (40%)
Lck: (2) (35%)
Def: (2) (20%)
Res: (5) (60%)

Skill Proficiencies
-Swords: E (+)
-Gauntlets: E (-)
-Black Magic: E (Budding Talent)
-White Magic: E+
-Riding: E+
(Starting Gear): Flux, Light, Heal

Wilhelm Rudolf: A young man who was born in an Outrealm, and arrived in Valm to see how the people would react to knowing Walhart had a son. The people began to praise and admire him, due to how much he resembled the Saint King Alm. While he didn’t look exactly like Alm, with Rose colored eyes and a white streak to his hair, he was gifted a powerful Bow by the people. He’s an incredibly kind person, willing to give his life for his homeland. He is skilled in archery, in order to learn how to use his new bow, as well as having a latent talent for magic. As the descendant of the Saint King, people view him in high regard. Requires high Skill and proficiency in Bows in order to recruit him.
(Bloodline) Blood of the Saint King: Allies within 2 spaces gain support ranks 10% faster.
(Personal Skill) Celebrated Youth: Allies within 3 spaces gain Avoid+10 during combat
HP: (18) (35%)
Str: (4) (50%)
Mag: (0) (40%)
Skl: (6) (60%)
Spd: (6) (45%)
Lck: (1) (30%)
Def: (4) (55%)
Res: (1) (20%)

Skill Proficiencies:
-Bows: E+ (+)
-White Magic: E (Budding Talent)
-Armor: E+
(Starting Gear): Luna (Bow): 10mt. 85 hit. 0 crit 5 wt. 2-3 range. 30 uses. Grants Lunar Flash skill.

Velvet Lopuine
A young Taguel with an energetic personality. She loves to meet people and learn things, and often gifts people items when they least expect. She wears a bit more modest clothing than most Taguel, with her dark brown fur being quite prominent. She’s prone to tuckering out and getting tired quickly, and will often be seen napping. She can transform into a beast form with her personal skill, and gets stat bonuses from her Beaststone. She has gauntlets for fighting, and can pack a punch. Proficiency in Gauntlets and high Defense is needed to recruit her.
(Personal Skill) Taguel Blood: Unit can transform into Taguel form using a Beaststone.
HP: (17) (40%)
Str: (5) (50%)
Mag: (0) (15%)
Skl: (4) (45%)
Spd: (4) (40%)
Lck: (3) (30%)
Def: (6) (60%)
Res: (1) (20%)

Skill Proficiencies:
-Axes: E (+)
-Gauntlets: E+ (+)
-Riding: E (Budding Talent)
(Starting Gear):

Kamui Jin’sei
A young man hailing from Chon’sin, a country in Valm. Named for a legendary Valentian Mercenary, he aims to become the greatest warrior ever, by training his body using incredibly heavy armor. While his speed is nearly unmatched outside of his armor, with it he’s nearly unable to be harmed, but slowed down drastically. His hair is a deep black color and his eyes are a striking orangish-brown color, and he has quite the lean build despite his armor. Befitting an armored Knight, he boasts skill in Lance fighting, but also skill in swords. He’s not a particular fan of hand to hand combat, or magic. Proficiency in Armor and having either high Speed or high Defense is necessary to recruit him. (Canon Class: Knight, then Baron)
(Personal Skill) Heavy Armor: If unit’s HP is above 50%, grants Def+3. If unit’s HP is below 50%, grants Spd+3 instead.
HP: (17) (50%)
Str: (4) (45%)
Mag: (0) (15%)
Skl: (6) (45%)
Spd: (5) (55%)
Lck: (1) (35%)
Def: (5) (55%)
Res: (2) (20%)

Skill Proficiencies:
-Lances: E+
-Axes: E (-)
-Bows: E (+)
-Armor: E+ (Budding Talent)

Lorelei Hadley: A cheerful young girl aspiring to become a Shepherd.
The daughter of Severa, she has deep red hair and is always striving to become a great hero. Training in armored, flying, and mounted combat, she rarely has time to practice with specific weapons. She can be a bit witty and aggressive at times, but is mostly super passionate about her goals. Her main desire is becoming a Shepherd, and doesn’t care exactly how she does it. Proficiency with Riding, Armor, or Flying, as well as high Skill, is needed.
(Personal Skill) Finisher: If unit lands the finishing blow on a foe an ally has damaged, deal damage to foes within 2 spaces of target equal to 10% of Max HP.

HP: (17) (45%)
Str: (4) (40%)
Mag: (0) (20%)
Skl: (6) (60%)
Spd: (5) (40%)
Lck: (2) (25%)
Def: (3) (45%)
Res: (3) (45%)

Skill Proficiencies
-Swords: E
-Armor: E+ (Budding Talent A)
-Riding: E+ (Budding Talent B)
-Flying: E+ (Budding Talent C)

Linde Cerca: A young mage, and Laurent’s daughter. She’s quite fond of history and magic, and was named for a famous mage who fought with Marth. He hair is a deep red that fades to orange. She’s no stranger to fighting hand to hand, despite being the shortest member of the house, at 4’11", and one of the youngest, at 16. She speaks rather plainly and bluntly, as to not confuse anyone, though this leads to some questioning her intelligence. Proficiency in Black Magic, and a high Magic stat is needed to recruit her.
(Personal Skill) Eloquence: Grants Hit+15 to allies within 2 spaces that have Mag< Unit’s Mag.
HP: (15) (35%)
Str: (3) (40%)
Mag: (6) (60%)
Skl: (3) (40%)
Spd: (4) (45%)
Lck: (2) (30%)
Def: (2) (15%)
Res: (5) (50%)

Skill Proficiencies
-Swords: E
-Axes: E (+)
-Bows: E (-)
-Black Magic: E+ (+)
-White Magic: E+ (Budding Talent)
-Riding: E (-)

He posted what I had, and I forgot that I didn’t include the base equipment for Velvet, Kamui, Lorelei and Linde.
-Velvet has Iron Gauntlets and a Training Sword
-Kamui has an Iron Lance, Training Sword, and a Vulnerary
-Lorelei has a Training Sword, Axe, and Lance
-Linde has the Wind, Thunder, and Light spells.

Oh, and a note about Lorelei’s budding talents. You can only choose one of the three to focus on, and once you get one, the other two lose progress and vanish.

So like Fire Emblem D20?

If you read the Player’s Handbook It’s basically what your talking about except geared towards FE 7-10.
Now, I know what your talking about is more geared towards FE:3 Houses and all the additions that come with it, but I don’t think you need to re-invent the wheel on this.

The main differences between what you’re suggesting and what already exists are as follows:

1. Player Number
    In FE D20 multiple players play in a party with a DM and each player controls a small number of units. That number of units increases as the scope of the adventure increases, and decreases as such too.
    In FE:LoH 1 player plays with a DM and the number of units controlled is (relatively) static.

2. Player Autonomy
    FE D20 does not explicitly state player abilities outside of battle, but it is inferred that players follow a story arch of chapters akin to FE 7-10. Working within that system, chapters play out sequentially, but rather than the chapters all being made in advance, there is room for chapters to be made as the story progresses. In effect, this system ranges from playing a predefined campaign in order where the players have few choices (maybe a Yes/No to accept a paralogue) to one where the players have full autonomy of their characters during story (Like D&D).
    FE:LoH the single player has autonomy to select from the predefined choices, which allows for a 3H style story development and customization.

3. Growths
    FE: D20 has a few different growth methods: Manually distributing a static number of stat points, Manually distributing a random number of stat points, flipping a coin, and character assigned growth rates.
    FE:LoH It would appear units have some level of Base growth rates which are then modified according to class.

4. Extra Mechanics
    FE: D20 is limited to FE7-10. As such, each class gets 1 promotion skill and 1 occult skill, promotions are either via item or level up, promotions are branched, there is full implementation for Laguz units, and Forging is implemented. (Sorry, no support convos, you’ll have to have those in real life)
    FE: LoH is Geared Towards FE:3H, as such we have personal skills, additional class skills, holy blood, and possible reclassing(?).

I guess what it comes down to is this:
FE:D20 is an existing structure used to create your own campaigns, and it sounds like your trying to make a structure and a campaign at the same time.

1 Like

Well yeah. I wanted to make my own structure and mechanics to fit a single player Fire Emblem experience, as I felt FE d20 didn’t fit the vision I had for how the game played. In terms of how classes work and reclass, think Awakening, but with the base Noble/Commoner class of Three Houses. But I added classes of my own that I wanted to fill certain niches and roles.

2 Likes