A Fire Emblem Tabletop Game: Legacy of the Heroes!

IMPORTANT: Introducing a sixth house, the Theocracy of Fodlan! 300 years after the collapse of the Adrestian Empire, Fodlan reaches out to the rest of the world, meeting the various other lands and learning of the Arcadia Academy. Viewing this as a better opportunity than their own Officer’s Academy, they send a group over to establish a house, along with some teachers. The leader of the house, a young man named Claus von Riegan, possesses skill with bows and a slightly modified version of the Crest of Riegan. The future leader of the Kingdom of Faerghus, Rodrigue Blayddid, is a teacher at the Academy, specializing in Lance training, along with cavalry and Black Magic. Look forward to more about this house soon! (I initially had this as a few side quests in the Event quest area, but figured I could expand on it more)

So I’ve been working on an official Side Story for this, in a similar vein to Cindered Shadows in that you explore a new map, have a set team, and it’s not very long. But you can choose from 6 archetypes:
-Magical (Sage)
-Strong (Warrior)
-Swift (Swordmaster)
-Defensive (General)
-Dextrous (Sniper)
-Resistant (Bishop)
And each one gives you a different prf weapon and class. You’ll be a level 1 promoted class. Your allies units are:
-Fado, Prince of Renais
-Lillian, Princess of Lycia
-Emmeryn, Princess of Ylisse
-Sigurd, Prince of Chalphy
-Wilhelm, Son of Walhart and wielder of Luna
-Zelgius, Son of Priam and wielder of Urvan
-Gabriel, Descendant of Leif
-Erik, Descendant of Guinevere, and wielder of the Binding Blade
-Nagi, Daughter of Tiki
-Isaac, Son of Morgan

As for the premise, I based it on a story I have been writing for a long time. It’s basically Fire Emblem mixed with Power Rangers, as I’m a huge fan of both. A mishap with the Everrealm Gate (A device used to travel to alternate worlds), you arrive in the technologically advanced town of Archanea Bay, and meet a young man named Leif, who is under attack by a mysterious figure. In order to return home, you must help him and his friends defeat these dimension hopping evildoers. It’s simple, silly, and if you complete, you can visit Archanea Bay whenever you’d like, and recruit 2 of the 10 Rangers. Each one comes with their own unique class options, and a unique starting class, “Chosen”. It functions identically to Noble or Commoner, and you don’t have any requirements to recruit them, like you would with other students.

Lillian, Princess of Lycia

ok but does she pick her killer axe and kill

You can buy Killer Axes, and she also has some Black Magic she can use (It’s her budding talent naturally). She’s a Baron (Armor, uses Axe/Lance/Gauntlet), so she’s somewhat slow, but insanely powerful.

1 Like

…You took that seriously.

You haven’t seen Different Dimensions Ostian Princess yet.

https://lparchive.org/Fire-Emblem-Different-Dimensions-Ostian-Princess/
Read, and be amazed.

I am now informed. And I hate what I have learned.

3 Likes

it is beautiful.

So an update on the Theocracy of Fodlan house: The students and their unique traits are finished. I had to change how some Crests work due to the lack of Combat Arts in a conventional sense. But you have:
-Claus von Riegan, the House Leader. He specializes in Bows and is fond of parties.
-Holst Goneril-Riegan, Claus’ brother and retainer. He fights using axes, though if he has to over-exert himself, he doesn’t do anything.
-Leah von Varley, heir to House Varley, which due to the defeat of the Adrestian Empire, is now part of Leicester. She uses magic predominantly, but has other talents. And a fear of trees.
-Maxie Charon, a commoner from Zanado. She uses a sword and is rather bulky, but has a secret to her.
-Christopher Gaspard, a knight in training from Faerghus, he wears heavy armor and will actively get in front of allies to defend them.
-Malakai Gautier, the future Margrave Gautier, skilled with lances and somewhat in magic.
-Kaitlyn Fraldarius, the future leader of House Fraldarius, and believes that she can’t serve Prince Rodrigue without her crest. Skilled in flying.
-Olivia von Martritz, a shy girl from Faerghus, who uses white magic. Has hidden talents.
-Isaiah Victor, a merchant’s son from Leicester. He’s skilled with bows, but also hand to hand combat.
-Blair von Albrecht, a girl of impressive strength and stature that often boasts of her unparalleled strength. Fights often with Lillian, and is best avoided when in a fighting mood.

These are the students. The teachers aren’t quite finished yet, and there is an unaffiliated student you can recruit from Fodlan, like with the other continents. But I haven’t even begun on them. There’s also a couple new weapons, namely the sacred and legendary weapons of Fodlan.