A FE8 PME like many others (or maybe not)

@Someone good luck for the implementation, though i wanted to ask, are we going with the plague doctor as shaman promo btw?

1 Like

I plan to implement it as a possible promotion for Beryl. In Tharja and Siara’s case, since their creators listed specific promotions, I won’t unless their creators ask me to.

1 Like

Well, I decided to work on a Portrait for Ragnarok,
Please do not laugh or do so, it’s up to you
Ragnarok Beta Guess I gotta Credit it so yeah, belongs to me

It is quite obvious that it’s made using Marisa as a base, I would have loved to do a more unique portrait but it didn’t end up well and ended up resorting to this. At least I got her hat done half decently
It probably exceeds the 16 color limit, (althought it seems an automated color reduction doesn’t mess it up)

2 Likes

@Someone I wanted to ask how you are handling supports with the new characters and old ones

1 Like

Finally got around to updating Yue’s portrait and with that added palettes, yay unlazying for a bit.

1 Like

White Pool support actually busted, +5 Atk and AS is amazing so im definetely deploying this one if I do Eirika Route.
Did you know that these can be stacked with the drive skills or spur skills for further stat boosting? I was made aware since someone tried using Night Pool (+5 def and Res) along with Lily’s Poise, netting a whopping +8 defense and res, just for being adjacent to that unit.
Edit:

I was rechecking because I didn’t remember if we had actual thieves and it turns out we actually did have a Steal+ among us
for Lockpicking we have Breeta so glad we wont be playing door key and chest key gaming

1 Like

Breeta doesn’t have Lockpick its on the Gilliam replacement Ortega either way keys are no more.

Is he actually getting Steal+ …? @Someone Since Con isn’t mentioned I would like to know… Is the max con still the same as Vanilla ?

My guess is that Con is mostly untouched so mounteds could get up to 25 con, but there is no way to get to the cap until creature campaign anyway so you shouldn’t have to worry about it.

I see mostly no issue with Steal+ being brought to the game since sadly promotions are either Valkyrie or Bishop are either 24 (Male Bishop) and 25 (Mage Knight) so bosses with higher speed than that will not get stolen from even without Watchful

1 Like

Oh, I just looked on the Breeta post and saw she still had that as her personal skill, what does she have as her prf skill then?

That’s comforting to know.

Side note : Will it make Jormund too broken if his weapon’s (Urvan) weight was reduced from 25 to 22 ?

She has intimidate now forgot to change that

It is up to you how to balance Urvan, and as long as Someone is ok with the changes then sure why not. Endgame will probably made harder than normal FE8 so if you want to get a slight buff for him then go for it

I’m alright with increased difficulty as long as they don’t have skill activations like Colossus or anything. Bosses are an exception.

@Someone If it’s alright and not too late then can you please reduce Urvan’s weight by 3 points ?

As a trivia for my design choice for Ragnarok

Some of her skills are mostly gameplay related, where killing foes increased her damage and bulkiness, I translated that into a +1 to all stats per kill, up to 5, her 9 hit astra coming from this one skill and all her skills had “Galeforce” if she managed to get a kill.
As a matter of fact, Ragnarok’s original game was a Fire Emblem Copycat called Phantom of the Kill, which involved classic fire emblem gameplay, with the gacha elements. This game was also released earlier than FE Heroes
The game has at this point shut down so only the japanese version is functional, but then again I do not speak japanse nor I am able to read it

3 Likes

Hehehe, yep! I use a bunch of the buffing skills in my hack and it’s fun to see how ridiculous they can make units, it’s so fun to play with.

I’m going to list those characters who I’m more thrilled to try out, as a way to keep this thread somewhat alive. I’d encourage everyone who was submitted a character or simply wants to try out this PME out, up to you.

Having said that, here is my list:
Ragnarok Beta fix Ragnarok
I mean she is my submitted unit so obviously i’m thrilled to try her out, I really expect her to pull her weight the moment she joins the squad

image Amber

Miracle, Counter, Countermagic, and because Sages now get all 3 types of magic (someone asked for Sages to get dark magic too, so it would stand to reason Arcsage would also get said magic) , axes and sword. The utility in general is worth

db3 Morbick
Honestly, i’m a sucker for Double Lion Bow users, don’t know why but it simply feels right. His skills will only make him better as the game progresses

Black Knight (MeteorSR23)BK
So, It was a matter of fact that this guy was going to appear to summarize it: Luna, Nihin, Renewal, Alondite and the most important one of them all, NuraGod animations

Shiraha Shiraha
This is simply put gamble material and I LOVE IT, my guess is that Bladedancer will get crit boost as a class skill so killing machine will only make it even deadlier. Devil’s luck will turn this into a spectacle when endgame comes around

witchlord-export Xandra
Considering that of all things possible, we got a Fire Dragon, it’s actually quite an unexpected choice for dragon variations and I’m glad we got it. Skill-wise this is quite busted

I’m also quite intrigued for other choices such as Thief Ike, a Troubader who steals stuff, Enemy phase pegasus, Door busting Pirates, Seth on nanomachines, Hexmaster Shaman and of course our two magic lords

Reminder to try posting your character hype list if you want to!
Edit: Saw a typo somewhere and couldn’t let it slide
Edit2: Fixed Ragnarok’s portrait

5 Likes

I’m hype for the following characters :-

1. Ashnard

2. Jormund

3. Xiomara

4. Shiraha

5. Ortega

6. Ragnarok

7. Hecate

8. Exia

9. Yue

10. Alora

Exia on his way to take one damage for the entire game:
gn001gundam-exia-robot

3 Likes

That’s fine with me. But are you going to make Sephiroth a weakling ? He needs to be a strong boss… And well who knows, how the final boss is gonna be.