A bit more Restrictive PME (Patch Out, Eirika route Only.)

Oh and i noticed my axe cav seraphina doesn’t have axe axcess. Thats fine i understand the class may not have worked but would it be possible to give her axes and just have the anims not work? If possible remove her lance axcess as a cav and paladin? Oh and i just realized that i misspelled finns description. Change theif to thief if possible.
Oh and i noticed that all the cavs have high weapon ranks. If its not too much to ask could mike have D lnc D swrd meena have C lnc and E swrd and seraphina have C axe, and E swrd. 2 c ranks on all the cavs felt a bit high.

2 Likes

Fixed all this

As always, thank you VelvetKitsune!

Updatin time!

3 Likes

More stuff from a quick playthrough~

• Diego’s description seems to have a ‘]’ just before ‘wearing’.
  • Leighton’s description has ‘pinishes’. …huh.
  • Finn has a staff rank!
  • Seraphina has the same name length problem.
  • Griffin Master class name is also too long.
  • Griffin classes aren’t weak to bows.
  • Ludger’s description also seems to be off!
  • It would seem that no-one has their death quotes!
  • Brunnhilde seems to be level 10 instead of assumedly level 1
  • Pahahenki does not seem to be in the right class.
  • Maelduin class has no promotion gains, oh dear.
  • Sou’len-Ren’s Solar Brace can’t be used to promote, I’d assume the same for Ferrous and Lunar Brace

bunnybishop
allhailbunnybishop

2 Likes

Both use Knight’s crest to promote, sorry for not informing

2 Likes

I like how people change pfp and i m like who is this he has regular and a familiar name lol congrats on your second hack (i think) my friend.

3 Likes

Can i still make gameplay suggestions. If so heres mine.
Wind sword is now a 1-2 range sword with no magical properties.
Stats are
3mt
70hit
8 weight
No crit
30 uses
D rank
Wind sword is also buyable from every armory that sells javelins and costs 600 gold.

2 Likes

Welp, poked at the Griffin Knight idle map sprites so it should line up more properly on the map, credits still just go to Blue Druid.
Griffon Knight (U) {Blue Druid}-stand

2 Likes

Do you plan on updating this hack further?
There are still a few issues such as

• really high weapon ranks on the basic cavs (mike meena and seraphina are my submissions and have c,c which is better than most units at that time. I have detailed exact ranks but tbh this is a bit of a nitpick and doesn’t change much if left how it is.)
  • Seraphina still doesn’t have axe access
  • Cadmus was supposed to be a brigand.
  • finn still has a staff rank.
  • finally seraphina has both her skills at level 1. I realize i never put a exact level for her to learn it and thats my bad. Maybe make her second skill a level 10 skill.
1 Like

I do plan to still update in the future, but my main focus isnon the current project. Don’t worry, this isn’t getting shelved.

2 Likes

I dont want to be that guy but im gonna ask, when will the next update be if there is one. I dont want to sound greedy but i really want to play through this but there is still a few things that are off.

2 Likes

i dont see how thats greedy. And i too want to play through it.

2 Likes