This game makes use of character portraits and backgrounds generated with AI. If that doesn’t jive with you, it is recommended that you click out of this thread now.
Hello once again, FEU. Adarya and I are excited to show off in earnest our first collaborative project. Originally debuted as part of the MARTH contest, it is now well on its way to becoming a full-fledged game.
Featuring a (human-written, don’t worry!) story of a runaway queen grappling with the might of two warring empires to make the continent of Avra safe for her children again, this game’s presentation is further enhanced with expanded battle animations, numerous unique backgrounds, beautiful custom tilesets, and a visual style reminiscent of Radiant Dawn, and even some limited voice acting to create one of the most appealing SRPG Studio experiences yet.
Notable gameplay features:
- Choice of playing with either single or double-RNG
- The Weapon Triangle (Swords, Lances, Axes), which grants Accuracy ±15
- The Trinity of Magic (Light, Anima, Dark) and (Fire, Thunder, Wind), which grants Attack ±3 and Accuracy ±15
- Fixed weapon ranks like in Genealogy of the Holy War and Engage
- Enemy targeting lines like in Engage
- AS = Spd - Wt (you need 5 more AS than your opponent for follow-up attacks)
- A Fates-like Skill system in which each character has a unique personal Skill and can learn more dependent on his/her class
- There is no notification when learning a new Skill outside of battle, i.e. by getting a Level Up from Staff usage.
- Remaining Mov display when selecting where to move a unit doesn’t account for screen scrolling. This feature is turned off by default.
- There is a tiling error in the Prologue that allows Stella and Sirius to walk through the upper wall and out of the training area. This should be a minor issue since there’s nothing important outside and this is a Rout map in which none of the enemies move.
Story and character concepts by Adarya and Von
Character portraits generated with KlokGen AI using training data from Intelligent Systems
Nekura Fantasy Map Chip Material Collection
Custom Class Graphics:
Custom Weapon & Item Graphics:
Custom Spell Animations:
Chiryo no Tsue
Additional backgrounds generated with Stable Diffusion
“Toberu mono” (instrumental) by Nobuo Uematsu used for the title screen
All other music from Intelligent Systems
(Arrangements of “Going My Way” and “Loptous” by Dragston Dev)
Monster Of Fantasy Modern Serif Font by Storytype
Constantine by Dukom Design