FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Didn’t realize it did until now, that is pretty silly. It was already part of the axe script. All I did was paste the sword on top of all the axe frames, I didn’t touch the script.

1 Like

I cleared the dust for him
Sword_043 Sword_044

1 Like

Are you making that portrait free for anyone to use? This thread is a repository for free art assets people can use in their hacks, not really just for showcasing work.

If you do want to make it available for use in other hacks, I’d recommend also posting it in Mugging Blitz Round 10, a general challenge to the community to make as many free-to-use portraits as possible going on right now. If you just want to show it off and not have people use it, maybe you could make a new thread and put it there instead.

It’s always nice to see a new artist in the community, and your portrait is pretty good! I’d just like to make sure you know where you put your work and what that means.

4 Likes

Should I credit this animation to him and you, then?

1 Like

yeah id say so

1 Like

I love it

1 Like

Cholesterol kills, people.

5 Likes

Dude, that looks awesome. Would you be willing to do the same for the alternate weapon animations in the repo, like the axe and sword? The handaxe and bow shouldn’t need it.

4 Likes

Maybe? I’m not going to promise anything, these things do take a while.

4 Likes

WORKS FOR ME

1 Like

The tile-set game is on point this year!
Beautiful work!

Big fan of the “spooky” palette.

2 Likes

Found a mistake with the male hoodless assassin ([T2][SWD][Assassin](Hoodless +Bow +Sword fix)[M]) in the repo, the bow anim has a full shirt while the rest of its anims don’t, it should be separate.

SO COOL

4 Likes

That is legit awesome. Any excuse to add more Nuramon animations, even gender swapped variants of existing ones, excites me. Great work. Outstanding, even!

1 Like

Fantastic job, Zora. It’s always nice to see new animations.

1 Like

Me, just last week: “Wow it’s sure been quiet. We’ve gone five days without a new animation. I wonder if we’ll actually make it a week without even one new addition?”
Me, today: “Aaaand now we have like ten new animations in the last week. Never mind.”

Keep on trucking, animators.

9 Likes

Holy Jesus fucking Christ. Oh my god. What the fuck?

This is amazing. You are now officially an animation god, and I’ve never even seen your name before. What an entrance!

2 Likes

Your link isn’t public: It requires special access to view. You have to set it to public so people can download it :slight_smile:

And this is the animation, if I remember correctly. Nice work!

4 Likes

Nvrm I found it. The link is now public! Sorry I don’t usually upload stuff so I’m kinda a boomer when it comes to that.

4 Likes

Now if I so chose too I can give soldiers the proper mounted promotion they deserve

1 Like