FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I think I might get use of it

1 Like

Mordecai!

That’s awesome. It’s like a better Ranger animation.

1 Like

I just hate its female only at the moment. If i have a need, I may make a male version some day.

What incredible coincidence that I needed a female hunter animation only recently! Looks incredible, good work to you for the edits and to spud and leolink for doing the male original.

1 Like

Is there a difference between the male in this folder and the male that was in the repository before?

EDIT: I checked the Repo, and there’s a version that credits me: [T1][BOW][Archer](Hunter Improved)[M]{Leo_link, Spud, MeatOfJustice}

If you got that version, it’s the exact same.

Got it.

Love ya!

Do they F2E?

I was a little sad he didn’t throw his hat like a boomerang like in Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker for his crit, but great animation nonetheless.

He. Is. Fabulous.

2 Likes

Shin came back today and updated the Repo website! Any animations added after today won’t be added automatically, but as of this moment, it’s completely up to date!

Browse it to your heart’s content.

Edit: Actually it’s still updating currently, but it should be finished soon. Point being, it’s about to be fully updated.

4 Likes

Turned out great. I appreciate you tackling this one, JJ!

1 Like

Noice

1 Like

Damn and here I already thought they looked very familiar for some reason. Great work :slight_smile:

I know it’s late but when the swordmaster crits his hood disappear.

1 Like

This guy has some really cool sprites shame there aren’t any full sprite sheets or finished animations,
and it looks like they’re never gonna be finished since he hasn’t uploaded anything since 2011!
https://www.deviantart.com/lujinax/gallery/all

1 Like

Interesting. Those sprites are quite good… in cases like this where the author hasn’t specified anything regarding about how their sprites should be treated, sharing-wise… it’s best to not include them in the repo.

That being said, Deviantart won’t be around forever. It would be a shame if good quality sprites like these disappeared. I’m thinking about having the team add them to the repo in a Non-F2U/Reference folder. Not just these, but other sprites found under similar circumstances, where the original creator is long-gone and can’t be contacted, and didn’t leave explicit permission/non-permission.

Considering the author has been gone for 9 years…

What think? Anyone have thoughts?

I’d put it under the same category of reusing content from abandoned/cancelled projects from older FE community members; Without explicit permission, I wouldn’t make any content free to use

2 Likes