- Midnight Sun: Good enough to go Pro! Just a great package of characters, story, art and gameplay that left you wanting more… and now we will finally be getting that! Alfred put a lot of love and thought into every decision for this and it shows.
- Bloodlines: The art, the worldbuilding, the story are all great. Everything is pretty unique and iconic. This was the hack that made me want to make my own animations because they just look so damn cool! Hell of a lot of style, I eagerly await the next release in Ghast’s Discord.
- FE7x: Polished, shiny, skilled. yeti has a marvelous package here. Once again a fangame I eagerly look forward to the next rendition of. Also inspired my own battlesprite passion.
- Road to Ruin: Just well done, and initially one of the very few hacks that could claim completed status. Primefusion maps are solid maps too and something I aspire to.
- Elibean Nights: If you haven’t played it, you should. Classic hack with great individual storylines.
…but I should probably play some more newer hacks.