Workshop of Peerless

a

Fort, I guess

14 Likes

Vaguely reminds me of the fort in the TRTR gaiden w/ the generics. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is a good thing or bad thing, the generic chapters in RTR weren’t particularly great

This was based on various vanilla FE maps, though I don’t think you could recognize what they are from the final state of this map

good thing

1 Like

epic

post must be at least five characters

2 Likes

Any UJPers?
amphony

Amphony, Jugdral

9 Likes

Now this is epic

1 Like

unknown
ğ.tmx

3 Likes

Two old UJP maps, revised:
unknown
unknown

And here’s FE4 Chapter 1 because Dancer_A dared me:

EDIT: Just noticed that the village walls have shadows even though it’s night time… oh well

9 Likes

FE9 Chapter 1
9-1

This was the best I could do within the bounds of the tileset

11 Likes

3-1

game 3 book 2 chapter 1

6 Likes

smh no more screw Draug map design :pensive:

1 Like

7-26

Everyone’s favorite FE7 chapter but it’s snowing

Edit: This is using the Snowy Bern tileset by Feaw and Dancer_A with a few obscure tile connections added by me

9 Likes

literally just did this chapter, Isadora died because I incorrectly counted Ursula’s siege tome range

this is a lovely new look for it but fuck this chapter.

2 Likes

Happy Trails

Happy trails :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I love this map, because everytime it appears Nino dies because she runs into the Bolting range lol.

Here are a bunch of maps I made but never posted.
Bad.tmx, I made the top half and then lost motivation (also there is no straight horizontal path available):
bad

Map I made for someone, before they made me scrap it because they had omitted some key information:
Caelin tileset

My entry in Mapping Contest #13:
MC#13 - The Conflux

Several maps for a long gone project:
Fort Valbar

Desert Oasis

Rigel

Rebel Hideout closed Rebel Hideout open

I will soon reorganize the opening post to include all my recent art and maps. Stay tuned.

14 Likes

FE9 Chapter 2
Healhedges sucked anyway

Also, thanks Pandan for the tileset palette!

Bonus: Chapter 1 (shown before) using the new palette

14 Likes

FE9 Prologue

I hope I can find a non-boring way to do Chapter 3… I really don’t want to resort to rotating the map.

12 Likes

It’s been 3000 years…

FE9 Chapter 6
Chapter 7 is coming soon - the chapter is done, but it’s incredibly boring due to being a 1:1 recreation. I need to take more liberties.

And Chapter 3… I really don’t know if it’ll be doable? There are no custom tilesets to fit that chapter, and making one would be quite the effort. I’ll probably keep putting it off until I have to do it

oh yeah, the palette is updated! I’m finally satisfied with how it looks, the rest of the Field maps will keep using this version.

11 Likes