Workshop of Peerless

pls finish that laslow

1 Like

Eliwood is the one that stands out the most to me. He looks so friggin good!

3 Likes

True.
If we could have character mugs change upon promotion
this is how he would look like.

i think you can in fe8

This is doable fairly easily.

This is something I’ve been working on for a while. FE7’s snow castle tileset has been improved, I’ve added new tiles for carpets and stairs, and edited the palette to be more FE8 suitable.

Disclaimer: Various tiles have been moved around (and some useless carpet tiles have been removed), therefore your existing maps made with this tileset may have minor issues.

If you want to learn how to insert tilesets, look at this tutorial by DerTheVaporeon.

Preview

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sms063ajn7yjm8/ImprovedSnowCastle.zip?dl=0

Free to use with credit.

6 Likes

What are the portraits we can’t use in the 2nd photo? Also is the pink haired girl’s sword on the back custom?

That sword was modified from circleseverywhere’s Ogma halfbody in GFE1R, which itself is free to use.

I’ll sort the opening post with which mugs are free to use and which aren’t, just haven’t had the time for it yet. New mugs and frames for existing mugs will be added as well.

1 Like

Can I use the sword for a splice?

Hi Peer

5 Likes

Guess I’ll post some new content because this has been bumped
usc01entry usc03entry My portraits from USC so far
usc02entry My battle sprite from USC round 2
And finally, a WIP:
TIRADO Halfbody of Tirado.

12 Likes

best timeline

Tirado Emblem 2 when??

1 Like

Came by to say hello, like the bandit splices.

1 Like

Bonjour mon ami. J’aime ton pixel art.

1 Like

The design philosophy behind the bandit splices is incredible - though the half collar on the left one is somewhat jarring, but I think I get what you were going for and I can dig it. The strap on the left requires a bit of shading as well, as it’s pretty flat. A little shading along the hair that reaches over the headband and some darker shading above the ear, and we’re talking top notch stuff.

Second mug is pretty wicked as well, though the neck and collar could use some shading adjustments, and maybe a bit more of an angle at the back of the collar, and possibly bring that in a pixel as well seeing as it sits so far back. Not a huuuuge fan of the banding across the pauldron either, but definitely unique.

Take my criticisms, fool.

1 Like

look forward to it sometime
:wink:

probably 20XX

i can wholeheartedly confirm tirado emblem 2 later this year or next year, but i have another concept in the works you might want to look out for :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t have much to show off for a full update, but here, have every sword from FE9. Eventually I’ll have every item in FE9 remade for gba, but swords are the only finished weapon type as of now so consider this an early preview. (This stuff is free to use with credit)
PoR_swords
If you want to use these, keep in mind that I made them with a custom palette because quite a few icons in FE9 use shades of purple.

9 Likes