What's your favorite class?

I’d say yes.

I did mention sky knights, though I suppose it is a bit more useful than I gave it credit for.

1 Like

I do wanna mention something before I forget in regards to swordmasters. Shadow dragon’s swordmasters were pretty mediocre with their battle animations. The only difference between all classes are hair colors. Every class has either blue (paladins orange for some reason and purple heroes), red and tiki and the dancer are pale pink or peach.

1 Like

Gotta say the Lord class/classline. They usually have something interesting going on, whether it’s the more modern instalments or the old games. Leif in Thracia not having to put up with the Stamina mechanic, and Marth in FE1 with that unique AI targeting thing. I love bad Lords like Roy, who’s kinda ok in the beginning but he can’t promote and becomes trash till he promotes and gets fed a billion boots. I like doing iron mans for the gba games though, so I guess I just like having to decide whether it’s better to beef my lord up so they have a better chance of surviving and contributing if I start losing units, or to just improve the rest of my army and just have the lord be rescued the whole game.

I love the summoner class too though.

2 Likes

Gba swordmasters beat the DS counterparts.

swordmaster and falcoknight solos

also i liked those invisible assassins on some hacks

1 Like

Bishop, always loved the design of them. Usability they typically get outclassed by valkyries but they still have use with having a higher staff rank on average. I overall just really enjoying using staves. Light magic is also very cool.

1 Like

My heart lies with the dragons. Wyvern Lord for me. Malig knight is also really good.

3 Likes

gotta say thieves/outlaws/ninjas for me. love me a nice dodgy utility unit. and a good handful of my favorite characters in the series are thieves (matthew, niles, lifis, just to name a few)

3 Likes

*Sees this post

*Copy pastes same answer from a similar thread
*Refuses to elaborate and disappears

5 Likes

Math is my favorite class.

2 Likes