What's your best Female Lord Idea?

That’s a good idea, I had another one in mind about a fallen lord used in a ritual, turned into a monster so she survives with them and starts loving monsters, plans her revenge along with some kind of monster kingdom creation.

A magic user for sure! In general I’d say there is a lack of those.
For her backstory, maybe she can be someone who was cursed with the powers of being able to use dark magic, so everyone feared her and avoided her, until a group of people who are plotting something found her and added her into their group. Not having anywhere to go, she couldn’t help but want to stay in this group, even while knowing that they’re just using her for her powers, she simply just wanted to feel like someone wanted/needed her. But one day, on a mission that this group sent her on, a mission in which she was to kidnap a young prince, his kindness touched her heart, and while she does end up capturing him and handing him over to this group, she later regrets it, grabs the prince, and run away from this “Group” that I am yet to name.
It’s not a fleshed out story by any means, but it’s the basic outline, at least? XD

I, for one, actually like Eirika as a character (I like her waaaaaaay more than her brother, and I think she is actually my second favorite Lord in the series after Alm), so if I were to make a Lord character for a hypothetical FE game I’d definitely pick a character that in some way, shape, or form would resemble Eirika. I’d heavily play around with the fact that she is the younger daughter of a renowned and respected knight but, due to circumstances, she would be the commander of her army. I’d probably want her to be insecure and not well-versed in combat, but rather a more bookish and/or studious person (like Roy). She’d probably trust her comrades to a fault: due to her high status and her naivety, someone would definitely try to deceive her. Most of the game would focus on her growth as a person. By the end of the story, she learns the value of self-worth and that she is not just her brother’s younger sister, but rather an individual with her own strength and weaknesses. Unlike FE8, the brother would not play a huge role in the story: the main Lord would talk about him a lot, but she is the only Lord of the story, while the brother would be a mid-to-late game recruit who can die (although he would retreat) without losing the game.

2 Likes