What your favorite class says about you

This thread is not a joke, it is 100% accurate, studied via the scientific method, no cap all truth, each roast is totally true so take it 100% personally,

Lord: you couldn’t decide on a favorite class so you trained lyn, eirika dan roy so much they everntually got decent (they didn’t you just coped)

Great Lord: As a child, you got too many “made in china” knock off toys and got so used to it your favorite class is a knock off paladin

Mercenary: you have a thing for men that only cover half their chest and have scars. Also you use savestates to arena scum your favorite characters

Hero: Your prefered drink in starbucks is a pumpkin spice latte, or you only order americano/cappucino whenever you go to a cafe

Myrm: Your favorite Sonic Character is Shadow and you keep saying “heh nothing personel kid” whenever you get a kill on any shooter games

Swordmasters: You have a crippling gambling addiction and your favorite tatic is yoloing which kills you 9/10 times in any hack that increases the hit formula for enemies

Thief: You win debates and conflicts often… In your mind while taking a bath after the argument has already concluded

Rogue: You have kleptomanic tendencies

Assassins: You know your damage sucks but you keep yoloing the boss and savestating when you die because you have to prove silencer is viable as a strategy

Knight: You are either balding as you try to find a way to make knights good or you make knights in your hack have 5 move, at which point are you really a real knight fan?

General: Yknow generals suck in finishing a game quickly but because their animations are so cool you spend an hour to get general amelia to kill frado and the demon king

Soldiers: Your favorite mario characters are goombas, and you will die on a hill saying “soldiers are better than knights” knowing you need fix it felix and bob the builder’s Son to repair their stats

Recruits: You’re a pro skater in real life because all you do is grind these damn characters. Can’t do flips for the life of you tho

Fighters: You love strong buff men and women so much, your friends are concerned about you. Also you’ve watched every season of jojo

Warriors: Your favorite toy as a child is the yoyo. You also love buff men/women too much

Brigands: Your favorite character is gonzales and you miss every shot you TAKE

Pirate: You’ve never legally own any copies of an actual fe game, or any game, movie or series for that matter. Your role model is patchy the pirate from spongebob

Archers: You like underdog stories except unlike in those stories the underdog never becomes the “upper dog” and you keep trying to train this bad unit as a way to cope with that fact

Snipers: Your favorite anim is nuramon’s sniper anim and that justifies always being a sitting duck every enemy phase.

Ranger: You saw the nomad trooper and decided you wanted the cheaper more knock off-ish version of that

Cavaliers: You’re the type of person that only cares about efficiency which makes it hard for you to connect emotionally to others around you. Also despite loving cavs you’re one of those user who keep asking how to nerf cavs in hack design meta

Paladin: You thought seth was the coolest guy in town. Also your hack features skill bloat, 30 stat caps, an abusable stat booster glitch and the jaegen is a tier 3 class that gets exp like a recruit with access to 5 weapon types, because balance is the last thing in your mind

Great Knight: You have a weird fixation on tanks, and that justifies picking a worse general + paladin

16 Likes

No roasts against spellcasters because they are the most based classes to exist :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m not done yet

1 Like

Hey! I’m not a Lyn Apologist… I’m also a Roy Apologist too. Good joke tho

1 Like

Fliers:
Pegasus: Your favorite way to play fe is LTCs, you only know the names of the lord, the peg knights and the bishop that can use warp on join time

Falcon knight: You think the triangle attack is sooooo cool that you spend forever to get the three flier on every side of the map in position to hit the boss. Your favorite anime when you were a child was sailor moon

Wyvern rider: You have a thing for armor on both men and women, you also have a thing for deep voices. Your preferred method of play is soloing, but unlike the sword master stans you can actually do it

Wyvern lords: You think the best written character in fates is camilla. You think wyvern character portraits have cool armor even though they all have that wee wee weird ass double shoulder pad thing that doesn’t make sense and/or is weirdly pointy

3 Likes

Magics:
Cleric/priests: this isn’t your favorite class, rather you only like the characters in this class, because the people who’s favorite is this class doesn’t exist

Troubadour: You unironically think the best stat is luck. Also you spend 74 turns on a kill boss map for staff experience for your troub. You also like girls in those old timey like anime get up

Bishops: You’re a pacifist… until you see something you don’t like in which case all your speech causes critical psychic damage

Valks: You’re the type of player that unironically relies on the 30% hit on the breserk staff to clear a map. You also only play like 1/5 of the game because your preferred method of clearing a map is to rescue chain + Warp skip the lord to the throne

Mage knight: You unironically love to get a bowl hair cut and showing off that weird af hair cut

Mages, shamans & monks: You love the idea of magic so much you’ve spent an entire holiday trying to find nieches for each magic type. Eventually settling on defensive & slow for dark mages, normal and bland for anima and high crit (for some reason) for light. You’ve also asked “how make light good” several times in hack design meta

Sages: You either, have a thing for evil mature women, or you’re one of those players that always resets whenever nino or the early bad mage dies.

Druids: Your prefered method of playing is nos tanking, you’ve spent hours in fates, planning and scheaming for “fictional people” to make kids that can get you that “ophelia vantage, wrath, no scope, 360, nos tank, double, resolve, crit avoid tank build”

Summoner: Whenever you play a game you play a summoner character, you’re prefered playstyle is to camp in one position, and click a skill every 3 or so seconds to “contribute” to your team. All this while eating pizza, drinking loads and loads of monster energy can and watching a romantic K-drama on the other screen

Dancer: You have a thing for shy or flirty men/ women. Your prefered playstyle in awakening is the Cynthia/Sumia double Galeforce + Olivia dance strat to kill the final boss

Manakete: Your best friend in the whole wide world is the fbi agent checking your computer, who also has a crush on you AHA!! plot twist you thought this was just going to be another fbi open up joke. Or yknow you like that one old man manakete who is popular for some reason among certain people? what’s up with that?

Necromancer: You unironically think lyon is the most sympathetic villain in the history of games, you’ve also watched a YT video about lyon being the most sympathetic villain in the history of games and nodded your head furiously as the guy spoke

6 Likes

anyways that took like 30 minutes, yall should come up with yer own versions if you’d like, I mean THEY’D BE WRONG but I’ll read em

i like knights, generals and great knights because tanks are cool and so is the tink! no damage! sound effect.
Rogues are also cool because they have a cool animation
Warriors are also cool

What have you stolen!!

1 Like

You did not have to be THAT accurate.

2 Likes

your heart…

and your wallet

5 Likes

Cant argue with that lol kinda accurate​:joy::joy:

Where’s tactician or grandmaster ? That’s my favorite class

Ok i read Summoner … One of my favorite classes in all games … And … You are right lol xD
Even in the romantic K-drama part XD

5 Likes

As a Swordmaster fan I can confirm it’s true as I like gambling (buying kinder surprise).

1 Like

I uhhhh… this is definitely accurate. To a tee. I spent a week in college remaking the entire Fe8 weapon catelogue on a whim while I was in class. (The secret to making Light magic good is to make Light magic light… duh)

Also I can’t let anyone die, ever. In any fire emblem game. I also happen to like mercenaries too, so…

Yeah. Accurate as fuck.

1 Like

sips pumpkin spice latte
“HOW DARE YOU!”

I was curious to see what you think of Berserkers, since it’s not here and it’s my favorite class. The brigand one is very accurate, although Gonzales isn’t my favorite character. :skull:

1 Like

I forgor lmao

2 Likes

That’s fair LMAO.

POLL time:

Should I do more classes? (non gba classes)

• YES
  • NO
  • DO it and I’ll ban you (MODS only)
0 voters

Should I do try doing Custom classes?
(How it works: a user send the name of their class, animations and general idea of a class, IN return I roast their tastes because ofc I would)

• YES, roast me personally
  • NO, roast other people
  • NO, roast yourself
0 voters

Should I add the breserker class roast?

• NO
  • NOPE
  • What’s a breserker?
0 voters
1 Like