What was the worst fire emblem plot twist ever?

so I heard

1 Like

Another one I’m surprised nobody has mentioned yet are the Blood Contracts from RD.

1 Like

My vote goes to Oliver switching sides just because he saw a heron and even Ike didn’t want him. Such a madlad.

2 Likes

I forget which game, but the one where its revealed there was actually a dark shadowy force that was behind everything all along

12 Likes

Ah yes the classic uneeded bs plot twist

You must be thinking of the wrong series? I dont think any FE games do this

4 Likes

FE10

Post must be at least 5 characters

3 Likes

that eirika didnt even grow a smidge during her journey. like not even a little bit.

1 Like

Now that I think about it, your right!

Alright, I’ll give one of my own. In the original script for my hack that I am currently working on, I wrote that the godess was secretly against you and was the one to start the war 500 years ago and essentially enslaved humanity without them knowing and was overhall a poorly writen mess of a plot twist. I do believe that a plot twist like that could work if writen properly but I’m just some random 16 year old with no writing experiance except the school essays I had to do and is currently writing his very first serious story so it was a recipe for disaster. Long story short the story had a major rewrite.

Thank you permafrost. Your guide helped rethink this horrible decision.

7 Likes

I’m glad you got some use out of my advice thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awakening saving the franchise.

7 Likes

just when I thought this community was over self-deprecating humor

2 Likes