What kind of weapons ideas do we have?

give it brave so 10 attacks

when the round of combat has 30 attacks

When you think about it, it’s statistically really hard to come up with a weapon that:

1. Has a clear and strong enough niche over the more spammable weapon types like killers, silvers or javelins. Keep in mind we love spamming cheap stuff and keep doing what we are used to do.

2. Has a description of less than a line and not require external explanation

3. Time efficient to make in a GBA rom.

4. Not break the game

That’s why we generally make new prfs instead of general weapons because something stronger than killers that everyone can use is REALLY broken, so we give it to one guy to break the game only by a little bit.

(Oops meant to reply to op)

1 Like

Well, that why i had the Lockbreaker idea. Makes it so Bandits and Brigands could steal treasure instead of only thieves and could ease up the lockpick restraint on player thieves.

The main reason why i only even put a might and hit for the barrage bow was just because putting anything with real might on an astra weapon would probably make it too strong and the lowish hit is because snipers and rangers usually have stupid high hit anyway.

I even left most stats blank to allow anyone who decides to use one of the weapons here to be balanced to their discretion.

Either way when i thought of these weapons I figured their names could easily explain what they’d do without needing an explanation.

I started this thread exactly because its so hard to make new generic weapons but figured through the monkey-typewriter idea that some interesting ideas could pop up out of here. Or these could end up as some prfs in a hack down the line.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

A brave weapon with 21 uses.

1 Like

Well brave weapons can always attack twice even if they have only 1 use so it wouldn’t really troll anyone

Morning Star:
Has a chance to stun enemies
(blunt weapons in general).

What about an weapon called:
Life or Lance, it’s a 50 hit, 50 crit, 7 might A (or S) rank lance that grants the user -3 def and res and also grants +3 atk and speed.

I’d say, I’d do a Ballista but a bow!
Sort of like, bloting, but a bow!

Don’t ask what i’d call it…