What Fire Emblem Class would you be irl?

Lance Armour Knight or Soldier, having done a few duels with friends irl, i can say that an inexperienced fighter with a staff/spear is able to hold off 2 opponents with shortswords who are more experienced than him. I’ve also had a few boxxing matches and can confidently say that a good defense, which includes counters and speed, is my best offense

2 Likes

Ranger is pretty good! I choose Nomad Trooper because I’m very calm and I’d love to learn how to use a Bow and a Sword.

3 Likes

I’m the complete opposite of calm

Based on my personality, I could be a Druid or Sorcerer with high staff rank and low stats or any magic class capable of healing. Or I could just be a bard and inspire others to fight.

1 Like

A druid with a High staff rank? That really cool! I think Druid is good. I should think about that myself!

2 Likes

I’d be a Bishop with high Staff rank. and for Nomad Trooper, I’ll have High Sword rank then bow.

For my custom class, I’d call it

Light Warrior Class

Light warrior will have Sword and Bow and staff rank. What about your custom class?

I’d use a sword as my physical weapon, along with magic and staves.
With D-rank in dark magic or tomes in general, D in swords and C in staves. Kinda like a mix of FE4/5 Troubadour and FE8 Mage Knight.

For a custom class, it would be the same but riding a dark pegasus instead of a horse. I’d name it Dark Wing.

1 Like

@DarkPrinceRick heey, This gives me an idea for my community topic!

1 Like

I think I’ll be a shaman, bc I’m not quite sociable.
If not I might be A cavalier, or a bard ofc. All of them are shy😂

1 Like

probably a magic class since I don’t like putting a lot of physical effort. I would rather stand there and unleash hell with late game magic or just you know nosferatu tank everything.

Me with a nosferatu tome:

Sorry for the nightmare fuel thumbnail

1 Like

mercenary

2 Likes

Custom class :slight_smile:
I’d be just a mage that would cast yugioh cards instead of normal spells, being able to use axes and dark magic.
i.e. My animations could be Me summoning Axe raider for the physical axe attack and me summoning Chaos Sorc.
I’d love if anyone actually did the animations (because I am bad at them lmao)

2 Likes