What Fire Emblem Class would you be irl?

Well… I could technically teleport some morphs to protect me, if there’s any morph alive lol

2 Likes

Either a Brigand or Fighter since I’m a bulky guy who’s got a surprising amount of strength and while a bit sluggish can hold my own for awhile just because I’m stubborn and would not go down easily.

1 Like

I’d honestly be a Mage of some kind. Likely not a Shaman, though.

1 Like

Probably a Knight. Never gonna be able to catch up to anyone anyway, so might as well slap some armor on me and hope I die less quickly.

1 Like

Archer, I’ve always wanted to use a bow

1 Like

I usually have a patient playstyle in other games where I often take on a support role, so I’d probably class myself as a healer with a skill set geared towards buffing my teammates with Rally and Drive abilities.

1 Like

How about a Bow AND Swords? like me?

Pirate gang :flushed:

With a bit of trash defenses, and all the magekilling on the world. Axes are also way too cool.

1 Like

id be another sofia im weak af, not so energetic and prefer magic, cannot take a stab from a thief, easily terrified in battles or dangerous events which leads to lose focus on hitting things.

1 Like

Either some variety of mage if the universe I’m in cared about game balance, or some variety of wyvern if it doesn’t.

Be very careful of Axe fighters!

Axe fighters are always top : )

2 Likes

Sniper/Archer because I actually compete in archery competitions

3 Likes

Woooow! I tried Archery but I kept missing like gordin. :sweat_smile:

Funny enough, I’ve known this answer for a good while. I’ve had people tell me I’d be a Cleric if I were a D&D character, and I’m also not bad swinging an axe (chopped wood for my family’s wood furnace for years, and was the only person in the family who was any good at it). War Monk (FE13) for me. Not saying I’d be a great War Monk, but still a War Monk nonetheless.

1 Like

I’ve never done Wood cutting in my life but it looks really fun!

I’d be an archer with 0% skill :sweat_smile: i miss a lot of shots but one day I’ll promot into a ranger or a sniper and i still gonna miss

1 Like

Civilian or GBA Soldier, probably.

If you push past your limits, then you’d become a great Spear Fighter!

I suppose so.

2 Likes