What do you guys want from a Fire Emblem Binding Blade Remake?

I want a few things.
-improvements to gaiden maps
-fix Sacae
-give a few units minor changes to make them a little better (increase Wendy, Sophia growths)
-5 move armors so that they can do something
-HMB for Hugh and Raigh
-paired endings
-Roy promotes earlier
-weapon hit buff
-earlier promotion items for a few types, mainly knight and hero crests
-make Sacae VS Ilia a choice you select, instead of linking it to pegs and nomads
-make FE7 a fever dream of Bartre
-Give Merlinus lines to other units
-increase level limit for thieves like FE11
-Gant, Tina, and Al joining instead of just being given their weapons
-Merlinus levels like in FE7
-Lunatic+ where enemies just have capped stats and braves chapter 1
-Better endings
-modes where you can select stuff like 0% growths, ironman, etc.
-QOL like viewable growths, stat screens more akin to DS emblem where all the numbers are on one page, enemy ranges
-buff the weapon triangle to something like +15 hit, +1 attack
-reavers double weapon triangle like other GBA games
-I could probably think of more but this is kinda long

2 Likes

Or maybe make Lugh a Monk/Light Mage to reinforce his connection to the church and the man who ran the orphanage who is generally presumed to be Lucius. For years, I never understood why Nino was titled “Pious Mage” in her endings because she never talked about Saint Elimine or anything religious, but it was just to reference Lugh, who is the actual Pious Mage.

4 Likes

it seems some player doesn’t know about the legendary weapons so I think they should give the player hints that there’s a legendary weapon in this chapter.

1 Like

Restore Cecilia’s honor.

• Add a Gaiden map so that her first map isn’t a desert.
6 Likes

Definitely!

Or… we give her horse unprohibited movement in the sand to make her look even better, and give her a dragon effective tome.

2 Likes

It’s an Honor that 7743 had comment on my post!

1 Like

I hope there will be less slander to her.

2 Likes

Quite a few of my hopes have been listed already but:

Lilina getting a bigger role in the story would be a great (and a lord class maybe?)

Characters/references to the fe6 manga, you would have to make some edits here though since the manga doesn’t really follow fe6’s story but I think if you just made their roles smaller it could work

More classes/branching classes, they’re always fun on replays, maybe even something like the fates class system

More paired endings, actually wasn’t it just roy who even got paired endings?

More links to fe7, they don’t even have to be big, just some references or text on what happened to the cast would be great

Please let roy promote earlier… please… also a cavalier promotion route would be cool

Playable guinivere outside of trial maps, maybe eliwood could work as well?

Voice acting but that also seems very likely

2 Likes