What brought you to FEU?

After I jumped into the endless hole of FE through playing awakening and Fates, I looked up Fire Emblem rom hacks, because I knew they were a thing for Pokemon and I was just curious. Bam, found myself playing TLP, liked it, and thought the story was good (still haven’t beaten it, I was still in middle school) and then found myself diving into the world of rom hacks on serenes forest. There, while scouring through dead threads of even deader hacks, I saw people mentioning FEU, looked it up, and found myself here. Still deciding on whether that was a good idea or not,

A link

7 Likes

Did you not download the feu app

3 Likes

I’m only here because my friend linked me to Markyjoe’s discord server years ago, loooooool.

4 Likes

I came from 2ch.

4 Likes

When I made a kaitou patch at the beginning of 2016, I arrived at a google search.
I wanted to change the background.

Background Editor fe8kaitou.gba_76@4C_9CDCE8

I wanted to express the scene where the protagonists steal a flying ship and escape in the ending scene.
At that time, I wanted to display a picture of the blue sky.
I wanted to make a scene that vividly expresses the end of the story.

But at that time I didn’t know how to do it.
I needed material for the TSA data structure.
So when I was desperately looking for it on google, I found FEU.

16 Likes

I literally forgot.

2 Likes

I arrived here due to wanting to follow projects more closely than was possible on Serenes, and I found Serenes because I was looking for game data for a variety of FE games. So over the course of a handful of years, I came here, and after a few years of lurking, I made an account.

1 Like

I got here because some dude on Serenes stole my sprites and I decided to leave

Also everyone Kirb’s right, download the FEU app!

Imagine FEU 7.0 being your first FEU, when some of us have been around since V1.0.

Not me, of course. I joined FEU 2.0.

there’s an FEU app?