What are the restrictions for posting images and links?

I’ve been attempting to post a project and keep getting the “cannot embed images or post links” error and I couldn’t find an answer on why this is happening? My profile says I can do so but idk maybe i’m just dumb and didn’t read something.

1 Like

One of the more common ways is to make an introduction post and do a few things before you can post images and links, making sure you’re not a bot and all that.

1 Like

ah ok i was partly hoping just posting this would be enough lol

24+ hrs account and replied to someone else’s thread afaik

1 Like

aight, legitimately a pinned post should be made about this, cause the question keeps appearing.

I believe Camdar prefers it to be ambiguous in case making it easily known allows bots to harass feu with spam, I think, based on a public discord discussion from a while back. I don’t think it’s a big deal to tell someone who asks specifically how to get permissions, but I think he doesn’t want it in the rules / pinned. Although maybe he’ll ask me to stop saying exactly how, idk.

Maybe I could add a vague wording to the Getting Started thread. Eg.

Note: To be able to post images & links, your account must have existed for a day or so and you must have posted / replied a few times.

i guess i see why, I guess I just think it’s mighty inefficient if it can be optimized in someway. It’s not a huge problem