Weapon Icon repository

Not too large, I just don’t want to have to right click and download each icon individually :stuck_out_tongue:

So, now that we have a Valaura animation, have a quick and dirty Valaura icon (Really, it’s just an Aura recolor…)
Valaura (OG)

2 Likes

I did the same thing with my custom Aura icon :+1:

Demon Edge Demon Lance Demon Axe Demon Bow Darkcalibur lucifer

I tried to make an “evil” set of weapons. The last two are recolors of Excalibur and Luce.

Poison Axe 2
As well, I aslo recolored the Poison Axe to instead resemble a Steel Axe. They’re all F2U, naturally.

3 Likes

Hey, can I request a Ninis Ice Lance Weapon Icon? It would be nice, also, the 3H weapons would be cool

1 Like

Had these lying around, but made some devil weapons with the style of the devil axe icon in mind.
Devil Sword Devil Lance Devil Bow

6 Likes

Does anyone know who originally made these sprites or know of any good sheets containing GBA style weapon icons for FE9? I can’t remember who exactly made these or where I got them because I’m trying to find out if the artist made more sprites because I’m trying to find more custom icons for personal sprite work. FE9icons-2

6 Likes

I have a very vague impression these might be @LordGlenn’s, mostly because of the affinity icons. If not him then there are a ton of other possibilities.

Nah, those aren’t mine. The weapon icons aren’t using the standard palette and, while I have dabbled with non-standard colors in icons long ago, those were all for mock ups and I omitted including them when I made the compilation sheet of all of my old stuff back in 2015 since they 1) weren’t very good by present standards and 2) weren’t innately compatible.

To which, I do have some FE9-derived icons across a couple of my image compilations:
Super old icons, but a good chunk of the FE9 suite:

And newer but far from complete:

I do think I have some old sheets of GBA-ized FE9 icons that were done by users way back in the day on FESS saved in my archives, but I’m not at my desktop right now and I don’t know whether they’re fair game or not. I haven’t seen one of the spriters that I know did a set in well over a decade, so that one’s probably a no-go, and I think @Celice made a set as well that might be in my reference archives.

EDIT - At my desktop now, and both of those old sheets are much less complete than I had remembered them being.

9 Likes

I’ll just leave this here. I don’t have a totally compiled sheet.

4 Likes

I found this in my old files from FESS. I’m not sure if there’s anything else from FE9. I think this was for an old collaboration project with another FESSer.

If anyone wants to use assets from here feel free.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/purf8n4ei7ta2wj/icons.img.bin/file

GBA 4BPP

some more random stuff in some folders

oh yeah and this thread and everyone who contributes to it are awesome. I’ve used a few of these icons when playing hacks, just to spruce up the vanilla icons sometimes. the variety is super appreciated :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ah, that one you just added at the bottom was the one that I had in my archives that I thought was yours.

Oh shit, is that the OG Celice? Welcome back my dude! Been a while since I saw you around!

Thanks for the contribution to the repo :smiley:

If nobody can really find those icons I posted to try and search, that will be ok. It’s likely the artist deleted his presence online, and maybe someday someone could make a complete of all the FE9 Weapon Icons in the GBA style from scratch, but until then, these have some of the best icon sprites for weapons like Urvan for example

I’ve been dabbling in making weapon icons for a while now, and decided to share what I’ve made (to be frank I’ve been sitting on that for way too long now). There are “vanilla but slightly edited” types of icons, as well as some from other games but also - maybe most importantly - plenty of unique designs. Every icon on this sheet is free to use and free to edit by anyone. Just note that all of them use the vanilla palette.
Collection1

Edit: I have now listed the tiers for weapons as requested. Keep in mind they’re not rigid, they’re mostly based on what I had in mind when making the weapons.

23 Likes

can you list what each set of weapons? Such as, I can recognize the first four are Iron, Slim, Steel, and Silver, but I don’t know for the rest

Sure, I can do that but it’s getting later where I live, so that’d probably happen some time later. Should I post an updated sheet with the weapon labels? To be honest, there would probably be several “Misc” or “Other” weapons there.

1 Like

If you want, sure

1 Like

All right, I have updated the sheet to include the weapon tiers.

Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like