Weapon Icon repository

FE9 steel lance (3 versions), FE9 steel axe, double bow, bright bow, regal sword, FE9 heavy spear, light, shine, divine, aura, and alternate boon icon for skill systems.
Steel Lance v2 Steel Lance v1 Steel Lance v3 Steel Axe v1 Double Bow Bright Bow Regal Sword Heavy Spear Light v2 Shine v3 Divine v1 Aura v1 Boon
I also decided to make slightly extended versions of all the tomes to make the designs a little easier. For the most part a lot of the tomes I’m using are just extended versions of Ereshkigal’s tomes so I won’t bother posting those but here are some of the extended ones based on tomes that I made.
Arcfire, arcthunder, arcwind, light, shine, aura, and Creiddylad.
Arcfire Arcthunder Arcwind Light Shine Aura v2 Creiddylad

9 Likes

I’m new in the hood sooo… I was starting making my own hack last 4 days and i like fire emblem but also Castlevania, so i thought "wouldn’t be great if you could “use” the weapons from castlevania in Fire Emblem ? " This is some of my hours of “work”Item Icons FE8 - Bhuj Item Icons FE8 - Damascus Sword Item Icons FE8 - Diamond Item Icons FE8 - Estoc Item Icons FE8 - Great Axe Item Icons FE8 - Heaven Sword Item Icons FE8 - Holy Rod Item Icons FE8 - Life Vessel Item Icons FE8 - Longinus Item Icons FE8 - Magic Hat Item Icons FE8 - Poison sword Item Icons FE8 - Rapier Item Icons FE8 - Ruby Item Icons FE8 - Trident Item Icons FE8 - Tyrfing.
Notice that it does not have the original colors or that the colors make funny or decently ugly the weapons, of course i also make my own item icons for my hack… but those are mine, these were created by konami a long time ago, feel free to “use” them in your own hacks… if you liked them or have suggestions on how to make them “more” neat, feel free

9 Likes

Nice bro, welcome, you did a great work. I’m Mexican too lol

1 Like

That explains the Spanish comments on your videos.

3 Likes

Made a set of great lances and poleaxs based on FE10 icons.
Iron Greatlance Steel Greatlance Silver Greatlance v1 Silver Greatlance v2 Iron Poleax Steel Poleax Silver Poleax

11 Likes

Weapon icons used in FE8 Psychic Emblem. I’m very proud of combining yellow & blue to make Thunder tomes look unique.

Most of them are original but also a few vanilla ones (including every Dark tome) with differently colored pages.

By all means, use them if you want, especially if you’re looking for generic Wind & Ice tomes that resemble the same art style that other vanilla GBA tomes use. You may wish to recolor the pages in Usenti though.

FE8PE Tomes

11 Likes

Here are a bunch of weapon icons I’ve made. Most original, some based on weapons from other FEs.
Collage

I plan on using most of these but you can too!

23 Likes

Hey there, I been working on other castlevania weapons for about 2 months.
Fortunatly i can share it with you, since making original weapons in 8 bits is so “hard”.
Here you go, enjoy the work:
Swords:
FE8 - Claymore This one is a claymore from SOTN, in my hack i treated as a zanbato or longsword.
FE8 - Gorgon Blade The gorgon blade, you know what happens if this thing hits the enemy.
FE8 - Holy Blade Holy Sword, a good replacement for the light brand, i did not liked the light brand design.
FE8 - Joyeuse Joyeuse, well, lemme say that i use this in my hack for testing something new, see the castlevania description for general idea.
FE8 - Marsil The Marsil is the counter to the light brand, an anima suffused sword (use the Elfire animation for this one since it has that effect of fire).
FE8 - Muramasa A famed katana, the muramasa.
FE8 - Summon SwordThis one’s the Sword of Dawn, same with the Joyeuse but different use. This thing can summon phantoms, but trying to summon other monsters.

Item Icons Fire Emblem - Rune Sword This one is the Runesword, this is not the replacement for the actual in FE games. More like the throwable sword like the Handaxe and Javelin.

Item Icons Fire Emblem - Sword Gram Gram, just a normal sword bruh, but since the design is big, use it as a legendary.
Item Icons Fire Emblem - Tyrfing Tyrfing is a sword cursed by elves, so it can be many things, you do the rest.
Item Icons Fire Emblem - Zweihander The Zweihander is a large sword that i used to replace the armorslayer.
FE8-Claymore The dragonslayer, the name does the job.
FE8-Mourneblade Now this is the replacement for the actual Runesword, the mourneblade does the same in castlevania, sucks enemy HP for your recovery.

Lances:
Item Icons Fire Emblem - Alucard Spear The spear of Alucard in other game, I renamed it and used it as a legendary
Item Icons Fire Emblem - Geiborg The Geiborg used as as horseslayer
Item Icons Fire Emblem - Gungner The Gungner used as the other legendary lance in FE8
Item Icons Fire Emblem - Sarissa This one is the Sarissa, since it resembles the Killer Lance i use this to replace the actual.
Axes:
FE8 - Hammer An actual hammer.
Item Icons Fire Emblem - Death Sickle The death sickle, legendary axe (it also has 100 crit, no, not joking around)
Item Icons Fire Emblem - Halberd The new alberd, same with the light brand, i did not liked the desing of the FE GBA.
Item Icons Mi Hack.Bullova Bullova, axe to replace the killer, or just other axe.
Item Icons Mi Hack.Voulge The Vouge, not Pugi, not translated, here to replace the Devil Axe.
Item Icons Mi.Battle Axe Now, this is the battle axe, there many designs but i liked this design more than others.
That’s it hope you liked.

9 Likes

Ehhh, can you put them all in a zip file?

1 Like

Ehh…too large? Sorry for that. maybe when i finished to make some more perhaps i will put them in a Zip file

Not too large, I just don’t want to have to right click and download each icon individually :stuck_out_tongue:

So, now that we have a Valaura animation, have a quick and dirty Valaura icon (Really, it’s just an Aura recolor…)
Valaura (OG)

2 Likes

I did the same thing with my custom Aura icon :+1:

Demon Edge Demon Lance Demon Axe Demon Bow Darkcalibur lucifer

I tried to make an “evil” set of weapons. The last two are recolors of Excalibur and Luce.

Poison Axe 2
As well, I aslo recolored the Poison Axe to instead resemble a Steel Axe. They’re all F2U, naturally.

3 Likes

Hey, can I request a Ninis Ice Lance Weapon Icon? It would be nice, also, the 3H weapons would be cool

1 Like

Had these lying around, but made some devil weapons with the style of the devil axe icon in mind.
Devil Sword Devil Lance Devil Bow

6 Likes

Does anyone know who originally made these sprites or know of any good sheets containing GBA style weapon icons for FE9? I can’t remember who exactly made these or where I got them because I’m trying to find out if the artist made more sprites because I’m trying to find more custom icons for personal sprite work. FE9icons-2

6 Likes

I have a very vague impression these might be @LordGlenn’s, mostly because of the affinity icons. If not him then there are a ton of other possibilities.

Nah, those aren’t mine. The weapon icons aren’t using the standard palette and, while I have dabbled with non-standard colors in icons long ago, those were all for mock ups and I omitted including them when I made the compilation sheet of all of my old stuff back in 2015 since they 1) weren’t very good by present standards and 2) weren’t innately compatible.

To which, I do have some FE9-derived icons across a couple of my image compilations:
Super old icons, but a good chunk of the FE9 suite:

And newer but far from complete:

I do think I have some old sheets of GBA-ized FE9 icons that were done by users way back in the day on FESS saved in my archives, but I’m not at my desktop right now and I don’t know whether they’re fair game or not. I haven’t seen one of the spriters that I know did a set in well over a decade, so that one’s probably a no-go, and I think @Celice made a set as well that might be in my reference archives.

EDIT - At my desktop now, and both of those old sheets are much less complete than I had remembered them being.

9 Likes

I’ll just leave this here. I don’t have a totally compiled sheet.

4 Likes