Waifu Wars 0.86

Hey everyone this is my first project ever.
I decided to do something easy to learn the basics of febuilder so i put this together.
This is basically sacred stones with all of the characters except Eirika replaced with females
from other games, like fegirls and another fegirls.
Because i was using this to learn febuilder i also added in custom classes and animation from the repository so all credit goes to there.

Thanks

thank you to the amazing artists of the repository
dora drago
ecut
redbean
alice
pikmin
gav333
temp
der
renookami
meatofjustice
nuramon
salvaged
spud
memae(memai)
arkth
greentea
ririk
aruka
cipher lee
teraspark
EA
Steamintofu
tythebub
eldritch
repal
luerock
gabrielknight
flasuban
rrskai
ecut
batimathebat
plant acadamy

Game changes for version 0.85
1.characters and names changed to females of other games
2.added in new classes and promotions
3.added in new animations with pallets
4.added skills to the heroes and certain classes
5.buffed enemies to balance skills

The full campaign is playable at the moment but im putting this as a beta because i still want to bug test/optimize the game. I also have to tidy up the text, so after i do that and clear any bugs i hope to release the full version.

please enjoy and post any comments concerns or problems.

The picture is all the heroes that were swapped

New patch released 7/27/2023 0.85
-Fixed unit max caps
-Fixed trainee level ups
-fixed echidnas and edelgards pallets

New patch released 7/28/2023 0.86
-fixed edelgard animation

2 Likes

Titanias Stat caps are all at 20

ahh crap i didnt even realize i forgot the cap stats on promotes
thank you

Also a thing is that Edelgard levels like a normal unit and can level over lv10. For trainees you need to adjust a value in the class editer from 1 to 2 that makes it so the class with the value 2 levels faster. Idk what the value is for trainees in general but I think it’s 2

ahh ok i thought that the patch for adding trainee classes did that automatically ill fix it asap.

ok i fixed the issues thank you for the fast responses

hell yeah fegirls 2

1 Like

lol wanna know something sad i was brand new to the fe hacks and thought this up for a fun thing when i posted the idea told me it was a nice homage to fegirls and i had no idea fegirls was a thing lol.

Heya, just a friendly reminder that whenever you use other people’s assets in your hack you should credit them by name, not just “the repository”. The stuff in the repo may be free to use but it’s still important that artists be recognized for their contributions.

ahhh ok ill make a side note for thank yous

Does this feature map tweaks and changes or just to the playable characters?

currently no map changes only changes to characters(portraits classes animations)
but if i get more confident in febuilder i do plan for a paralouge or 2.