Vesly here

me too

Hey all, I’m vesly. I’d like to make a [Complete] romhack. I’m not much of a writer or artist, so I might need people to do that stuff for me tbh. My interests include pokemon, advance wars, and learning to code. I’m also a father of two boys and they keep me pretty busy. Really, it’d be ideal if I just had people to do things I tell them to do, but that might be asking a bit much. I like to help people by telling them what to do with their project, but I often run out of patience and delegate a detailed explanation of how to do it to Ultrax or Contro.

Hope I continue to get along with people here :+1:

43 Likes

Is Eevee your favorite Pokemon?

5 Likes

if fire emblem is not in your interests why are you even here :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

4 Likes

Well this is really late and awkward
But still …
Welcome Vesly hope you enjoy your time here

1 Like

Who’s this vesly dude think he is popping up out of nowhere like this? He’ll probably never make anything significant.

5 Likes

Hi Vesly,

You seem cool. Hope you have fun here! (Wait what do you meant you’ve been here for years?)

Greetings, Vesly! Nothing to report! Since you appear to be new here, I recommend you take a look at this video and this guide:

14 Likes

Welcome to the community, Vesly! May your crops be [Complete] and your harvests be bountiful.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.