Uncle Mikey's sprite and splice shop (not actually a shop)

[2024-01-26 update] - New portraits, Battle Animations were added. Of note is the updated Princess Peach animations and portraits, where she’s less smol. I also have a section dedicated to the Map Sprites for classes.

Splicer/ Wannabe spriter ere, decided to post my stuff somewhere. Pretty much just going to be Nintendo themed stuff.
Everything here is F2U/F2E with credit except for the stuff under the “Not F2U/F2E” dropdown/folder/whatever you call it.

Portraits

ZeldaNEW
A Zelda portrait traced off a Smash Ult screenshot.
luigiv3
Luigi as a green cav splice.
MarioV2
Mario as the red cav splice. The Mario bros are the best christmas cavs?
Peach
Princess Peach
Malon
Malon from Ocarina of Time
FoxMcCloud
FalcoLombardi
Humanoid/Fire Emblem versions of Fox and Falco from Star Fox. The eye frames/mouths aren’t aligned yet though.
Samus
Samus Aran from Metroid

Battle Anims

plum_ax1
PlumberKnightSword
PlumberHandAxe
“Plumber Knight” a cavalier-like splice made with the Team SALVAGED cavalier sprites, vanilla wyvern sprites, and major help from TwoWhoBelong.
Sword
StarKnightAxe
StarKnightHandAxe
“Star Knight” or “Super Knight/Plumber”? A promotion for the Plumber Knight. Made from vanilla sprites and the Plumber Knight sprites (spliceception lol)
FarmGirlLance
FarmGirlUnarmed
“Farmgirl” or “Farmhand”. Based off a certain Zelda character.
PeachMagic
PeachStaff
Updated Princess Peach animations.

ClassMapSprites

StandingSpritesV2
MovingMapSpritesv2
PlumberKnight Map sprites.
MovingMapSpritesv2
StandingSpritesV2
StarKnight Map sprites.
MapPrincessF
MapPrincessPeach_move
Peach/Princess Map sprites

36 Likes

I really like the splices of the Mario brothers! Are these Portraits F2U or not if I may ask?

1 Like

those battle animations are amazing! the little flutter kick the dino does for the plumber knight crit is a very nice touch

2 Likes

Ah yeah I should edit the post and say that unless specified otherwise, everything I post on the thread is F2U/F2E with credit. Just know that the Mario portrait doesn’t have the blinking and speaking frames aligned properly, so they gotta be fixed first.

1 Like

hide your gf, that luigi portrait is hot stuff.

3 Likes

Ah unless you let Luigi wait beside the gf for 30+ turns to build support, I think it should be fine lol
and thanks y’all for the kind words

1 Like

Magic
Staff
Peach
“Awwww, did I winnn?” - Princess Peach, moments after criticaling a 1HP armour knight out of existence. The animation is mostly from scratch, with the Druid circle being used for the crit. The portrait is a splice of Karla, Eirika, and a bunch of others that I’m forgetting. F2U and F2E as usual!

14 Likes

Got some Super Smash Bros Melee status backgrounds, one of them more closely resembling the character select menu and the other one taking a different background in that game.
Melee Stat Screen
Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (USA, Australia).emulator-0
Stat Screen Character Select V

11 Likes

Hey, it’s been a while since I posted, hope everyones doing good. Figured I should post some stuff that I forgot to post. I made some improvements to the Peach animation and portrait, so it should be in the first post of the topic once I edit it. And here’s some edits of the Recruit class. “Farmhand” or “Farmgirl”. Might edit the weapon into a pitchfork at some other point. F2E/F2U as usual.

FarmGirlLance
FarmGirlUnarmed

16 Likes

Luigi
Was scrolling through Spriters Resource looking for building/house sprites when I took a glance at the Mario Party Advance sprites and thought: “Yeah I can make a FEGBA animation out of this”. Used sprites that were ripped by QuadFactor, some dust effects from vanilla FE, and one custom smear from me.
RosalinaGBA
aaannd back to my usual shenanigans. Rosalina splice as a Paladin/Mage Knight.
Vivian
Vivian from Paper Mario TTYD as a dark mage splice. I wonder how the remake is going to handle her localization? Used the vanilla sprites for both of these portraits. Everything is F2U/F2E as always.

9 Likes

Axe_000
Starting up a new battle animation. I’m not exactly an artist though, so it’s gonna take a while for me to complete, so have a preview or whatever.
Malon
An improved version of Malon that adjusts her eyes and widens her body so she looks more like the older Malon in OoT than the younger one.
Bowser
DededeV4
Goroh
Min Min
And some (mostly) mean people splices. Everything be F2U/F2E

10 Likes