Ulti's crayon box

Just some stuff I’ve been working on, nothin special. Ill continue to post my stuff here as its completed or near complete

4 Likes

- Exia, 2023

4 Likes

Exia

Honestly, this has been super fun to do. I might make the rest of my portraits from scratch for my hack lol. In case anyone was wondering, he’s made of Vigard, Gerik, and Valter.

11 Likes

Made some edits, felt like he was a bit too empty for my liking
Exia

5 Likes

Oddly, I think I like the detail on his shoulder in the first one. Maybe you can have both?

2 Likes

spriteworksFE7_weapons

Not even half way done. BYDLGSWEYLIFVSLEYVF IM NEVER DOING ITEMS AGAIN

6 Likes

they look cool! do they use the vanilla palette, doe?

Yep, all the colors are yoinked from the vanillas.

3 Likes

Wonderful! That means that they are easy to put in the hacks without extra hassle. Great work!

1 Like

I greatly appreciate it.

A small edit of @Plant_Academy Idunn, FULL CREDIT to him. I couldn’t find the original post, so If this isn’t F2E I will take this post down promptly. It’s just a single use for dragon’s gate anyways.
Idunn

5 Likes

Id always imagined that fae would end up softening Idunn over time, hence the little smiles and softer expressions.

Alright splicers, you can thank me later. Every day, I’m gonna post clothing and armor from every single vanilla portrait. 6 a day, every day till all 3 gba games are done. They should go right in place in most art programs.
ArcardoArcardo(1)Bloody Hector

6 Likes

BrunnyaVillage ElderVillage Male

4 Likes

DebiasDamasClarine
EinEchidnaDieck

2 Likes

GaleFlaerErik

2 Likes

HenningGwynivereGwendolyn
GuerreroGarretIdunn Cloak

2 Likes

Village ElderSoldierOld EliwoodKarelJahn

2 Likes

Just wondering, has anyone tried to use these yet? I wanna see if these actually import the right way into other art programs