Two Much Animating

Are any of these assets F2U/E and downloadable? I like some things on the shelf, particularly your weapon icons and the starry battle UI.

Stupid question but what does the Cap stat stand for?

It’s an indicator to see if you’re lying or not

eg:

“bro, bloodlines just came out on FEU”

“no cap?”

Nah, jk idk

At this time I am not intending on releasing any additional assets for public usage. A lot of these have personal meaning or an intended use that I’m driving towards, so I’d feel a bit put out if I couldn’t use the darling children the way I intended?

Far from a stupid question!
A unit’s Capacity is its capability to wield heavier weapons without penalty. In testing, I found it to be a good solution to making Skill be a more valuable stat, as it allows units that boast large Skill scores but middling Strength and-or Speed to still be incredibly valuable members of the team.

Attack Speed = Spd - (Weight - (Con+(Skill/4)), min 0)

It’s part of a long list of endeavors to more equalize the value of each of the stats available, like changing Avoid to favour Luck over Speed (A.S. + Lck*2), but is one that played well.

In general for the future, please refrain from adding comments that do not have value?

I came here to actually post the fact that I am a horrible liar and only make ugly decisions. With that in mind,

Pegasus Rider v2 (Swords, Spears)

t-wanpegpal

Even though it’s the same I’ll still upload gifs I guess?
pgrf_sw1 pgrf_ln1

And here’s how I’ve dealt with the loss of wing quality. I think the result is more than bearable; but I’m obviously more than a bit biased.

16 Likes

Now it’s just a matter of me having the energy to go add the axe with this epic recolor that does its best to do the cool wing detailing

1 Like