Trez' Stuff

Amanda

amanda temp

The eyes kinda look weird to me but that’s probably because I’ve been staring at it zoomed in for too long. This is the second time i’ve used lyn’s mug but the camera facing one.

I think the reason why the eyes look wierd is because of a few things.

1. Theres some background colour in there so it will be transparent if you put it into a hack.

2. The bottom of the eyes probably don’t need such a harsh eye lining considering her recoloured eyes are recoloured in a different pattern to the orignal (they were less contrasty in shades)

3. You seem to have a 2 extra skin tones so the shading looks a little funny (top 7 colours are your skin colours, the bottom 5 are a typical FE 6/7 Skin palette)

Also original Lyn’s eyebrow on her left eye is angled little higher than what Amelia has.

It might look like this if you adjust the eyes a little to match and soften the lower eye line

4 Likes

thanks king :crown::crown::crown:

1 Like

I like how mallick’s hair turned out too, the only problem is uh, you placed it a bit low (relative to the other features on the face), so it looks kind of like he has the skull of a - pardon the distasteful reference - soyjack meme. Granted, I’m not sure where you’d be able to find filler pieces to restore his cranium while keeping the hairline lower on his forehead
Edit: nvm I put my glasses on and relative to the head as a whole his hair is great, it’s just that the Colm eyes are a bit high up because of nose or something

Edit 2: also leola’s concept/design is freaking awesome what the hecj

1 Like

pardon the distasteful reference - soyjack meme

Dw it’s okay lmao, you actaully just gave me an idea

Edit 2: also leola’s concept/design is freaking awesome what the hecj

Glad you liked her! Fun Fact I used a name generator for her cuz I didn’t know what to name her.