新人の質問

なぜfeで作った石线敵に害を及ぼす。原版のではない。
私は直接にコピーしたオリジナルのデータによると、のようではないか?
苍炎の光石道具———b5

1 Like

Hello and welcome. I can only write in English, so I’ll try my best to answer.

I’m having a bit of trouble translating your post, but you’re asking about the Stone item (0xB5) pictured here not working when it’s copied to another slot, correct?

The answer to this is that there are several places in the Battle Calculation functions where the ID of the weapon is checked, in order to force Stone to behave in certain ways. If you are moving Stone to another item slot, you’ll need to change these hard-coded checks for ItemID 0xB5. There are multiple checks in different functions.

The location of these checks is different between the US release and the Japan release, and I’m only familiar with the US release. @7743 might be able to help you find the offset in FE8J.

If you are using FEBuilder, you can click the [HardCoding] under the item icon to find a list of where Stone behavior is hardcoded to itemID 0xB5.

You can also search in the Patch menu as shown:

Also, if you want both a copy of Stone and the original to function at the same time, you will need to edit the ASM in these places to check for both 0xB5 and your copy itemID.

Again, I’m sorry I can only respond in English. I hope this is helpful. Good luck!

Are you a user from China?
The text looks like it was translated by a machine.
I assumed you were a Chinese-speaking person because you used the Chinese character “线” in your question.

You should explain more specifically.
This is because there is always noise when translating.
Explain what you want to do in a bulleted, concise sentence.

ItemID 0xB5 Stone is hard coded.
It is quite difficult to change this.

Click on HardCoding on the screen to see the currently known hardcoded parts.

首先很开心你能抽出时间回答我的问题。

是的,我来自中国。我担心你可能不熟悉中文,遇到问题会翻译成日语。果然机器翻译很奇怪

这个问题的答案

超伽马空间

先生仔细回复了我,他的话如下。

“这个问题的答案是,在战斗计算功能中有几个地方会检查武器的ID,以便迫使斯通以某种方式行事。如果你要将Stone移动到另一个物品槽,你需要将这些硬编码检查更改为ItemID0xB5。在不同的功能中有多个检查。”

但我不会做手术,我是个傻瓜。

不过还是很感谢你回复我的问题,这个翻译成英文,希望没有给你带来麻烦

Very thank you for your answer, but I will only simple operation using FE. So I understand your answer, but do not know how to change the ID

But I still thank you very much for your reply!

I don’t think it is native Chinese. I guess that’s also translated by a machine instead.

1 Like

Besides the existing patch, do you know of any other address that confirms stone’s ItemID 0xB5?
If you know, please share the information.