Thoughts on the new FEW 3H Trailer

a new trailer dropped, here it is

share your thoughts in the comments below

2 Likes

Meh It’s a bit barely above average I’d give it 6.8/10.

I yawned then I saw Lorenz and was like “oooo”
Then I returned to yawn mode.

Didn’t watch it but since it’s Three Houses and Warriors (both bad) I assume it sucked, 2/10
(take this with a grain of salt)

1 Like

Didn’t watch it but since it’s Three Houses and Warriors (both fun) I assume it rocked, 10/10
(take this with a grain of pepper) :wink:

edit: alright after viewing the trailer… I was right, it looks amazing.
Shez seems to actually have a personality from the little we got from them, reclassing is a thing which is cool, gameplay looks great, monastery but improved(?).

11 Likes

At least we have Byleth not being the main character and Shez being the main character. Plus they have purple hair. How many main characters minus the avatars have purple hair? Not as much.

4 Likes

:warning: :rotating_light: dedue w/ beard :rotating_light: :warning:

12 Likes

I was meh’ing after first trailer, now i am in the 3 Hypes faction

5 Likes

I’m intrigued by Monica and how she’ll be handled here or if she’s even the real Monica. So I’m guessing it’s House Ochs that has the Crest of Macuil?

3 Likes

Pink-haired guy toward the end of the trailer, that’s what’s-her-face’s brother right? The one we hear so much about, but don’t get to see it all in FE3H, right? I think his name is Holst. Glad we finally get to see him.

2 Likes

Never was a fan of 3H or Warriors so I honestly am kinda disappointed but that’s just me, personally

1 Like

Frick am I too late to ninja Nintendo on the story? I NEED to make FEW3H but good before it comes out

1 Like

I enjoyed the trailer, but the part I most enjoyed seeing: IS BYLETH GOING TO BE A BAD GUY IN AT LEAST THE EDELGARD ROUTE?!

2 Likes

For now, at least, they’re Badleth.

4 Likes

Very hype as the nameable avatar is the protag.
Wonder If I will be able to romance the Ashen Demon.
Anyways according to the bio of Shez, they meet the lords instead of Byleth and they are just a mercenary that got owned be Byleth.
So is not much Byleth is a bad person, they just continue being the emotionless killing machine they were before the Lords changed them.

4 Likes

I’m honestly surprised it’s doing three routes again. I was expecting Three Hopes to be a sort of unified route. The fact that it’s three alternate histories of a story that already doesn’t have a canon outcome is a sort of bizarre place, narratively.

1 Like

I think the avatar characters look kinda dumb.

Hildoggy-dawg’s brother finally showing up

Originally, I wasn’t very hyped by the game, thinking it was just a Three House “golden road” (not to say that it’s a bad things, but after playing 3H three times, I was a bit bored for a muso version of it)

But the newest trailer have hyped me a bit about the game, the fact that it is really some kinds of alternate universe of 3H is very interesting: with a more active protagonist than Byleth, that the game will dig on some elements that were under-used in the original game, etc. Also, it seems that the gameplay is top notch for a muso :smile:

4 Likes

I’m going to preorder and play it non stop once it hits my Switch. As someone who has logged over 900 hours in three houses, I am beyond hyped.

I even missed the trailer since I started the direct late and started complaining to my wife that there is never Fire Emblem content :sweat_smile:

3 Likes