This thread ends in a week

6 Likes

It seems Now I can post again

1 Like

Mods, mods, mods. This is baby stuff. Iā€™ve been locked in my own closet for longer than a month.

Make it 3 years

1 Like

This thread is the Twitch Plays Pokemon of FEU and proves that we can work together towards a unified goal, so long as that goal is a meme.

14 Likes

month slow mode removed?

1 Like

FE87.PATCH.20210215180615_01

1 Like

Guy has made a terrible mistake getting involved with Serra of all people! Youā€™ll never be able to train your sword skills this way

2 Likes

Since slowmode is inactive slipping one post in to note that Arch got exactly one more like than I did for posting the ā€œwhatā€™s funnier than 24ā€ video which is poetic perfection none of yā€™all better change that

2 Likes

So all we just need is a meme to unify humanity, huh?

How to turn all of our current problems into a meme is the question then

1 Like

I work in a call center for printer repair and got a voice mail that basically said "our printer is down and itā€™s a very important printer because our doctors use it to print "

I might be paraphrasing a bit

1 Like

Ogier Supremacy

1 Like

I apologise for getting political in advance butā€¦

1 Like

no. only Sue supremacy

Suepremacy

1 Like

One of the basic pieces of furniture, a chair is a type of seat. Its primary features are two pieces of a durable material, attached as back and seat to one another at a 90Ā° or slightly greater angle, with usually the four corners of the horizontal seat attached in turn to four legsā€”or other parts of the seatā€™s underside attached to three legs or to a shaft about which a four-arm turnstile on rollers can turnā€”strong enough to support the weight of a person who sits on the seat (usually wide and broad enough to hold the lower body from the buttocks almost to the knees) and leans against the vertical back (usually high and wide enough to support the back to the shoulder blades). The legs are typically high enough for the seated personā€™s thighs and knees to form a 90Ā° or lesser angle.[1][2] Used in a number of rooms in homes (e.g. in living rooms, dining rooms, and dens), in schools and offices (with desks), and in various other workplaces, chairs may be made of wood, metal, or synthetic materials, and either the seat alone or the entire chair may be padded or upholstered in various colors and fabrics.

Witch hunt FE when

Guys, please keep this thread alive. This is an iron man run, so when this thread dies there will be no resests T.T

also: petra good

5 Likes

Guys, please let this thread die

3 Likes

Wait, this is still going?

2 Likes

Should we bump this thread forever?

• Certainly
  • Probably
  • Other - post your opinion as a reply

0 voters