This thread ends in a week

If X happens, this video ends.

If any mods decide this should be closed, the thread ends.

If you answer this poll, it will gain votes.

• False

0 voters

People die when they are killed

If Vesly posts a dumb thread, then we have to endure Vesly’s dumb thread.

If you post your obvious facts with redundancy, I will enjoy your redundant posts.

12 Likes

"This Thread, I’m gonna be going a week on FEU without a single post on this thread.
If this post survives a week without any posts, I win and the thread is gone… if people do post, the countdown gets reset.

Can I get through a week without anyone replying to the thread? We’re about to find out.
This is FEU Manhunt."
(“Also, only a small percentage of people that scroll through FEU actually have it installed, so if you end up liking this thread, consider installing, it’s free and you can always change your mind. Enjoy the thread.”)

4 Likes

18 Likes

yes please

I am the writer of my post
Text is my body, emojis my blood
I have created over a thousand posts
Unkonwn to mods, nor known to trolls
Have withstood rules to create many memes
Yet those memes never get anything
So as i write
UNLIMITED POST WORKS!

2 Likes

Play Fire Emblem Falle-

2 Likes

This is a reply to your thread.

1 Like

Based.

I didn’t realize FEU had slow mode

Post.

Better not waste my one reply on something dumb.

5 Likes

Shanna is the player’s first flying unit and thus is very useful for rescuing others and carrying them around the map. She has very high Skill, Speed, and Luck, but her HP, Defense, and Strength are quite lacking, although her competition in units who join around the same time, such as Lance, isn’t much better by a much bigger margin. Even still, this isn’t much of a problem for Shanna, even on Hard Mode. With her base strength of four, she’s able to 2RKO most soldiers and archers with an Iron Lance. And with her high speed she can still double enemies using a Silver Lance even though her speed will be lowered by 6 or 5 (4 or 3 if she is given a Body Ring) Which can do a lot of damage especially in a game where it’s rare to 1RKO enemies.

5 Likes

Skibidi

I don’t want to start a huge drama or anything but…

Marcus > Seth

5 Likes

FEU Iceberg: HOW DEEP DOES IT GO?

How dare you.

WhydidImakethisthread

:pensive:

1 Like

your mom
:pensive:

1 Like

16 Likes