The Under

I visit the forum every day. Even illness won’t stop me from being online

4 Likes

THIS IS MAKING ME HUNGRY

1 Like

Hah, you think your badges are cool? Check this out.
24%20PM

5 Likes

Wow! You’ve gotten that badge 786 times.

2 Likes

I’m doing something for the community, guys

6 Likes

I forgot to read it. Will read it now LoL

We laugh at the badges now, but I’ll bet the image of the above badge made a LOT of people reflect on their choices.

Speaking of which, I’d better get to readin’ dem guidelines. brb guys

1 Like

It is done.
but my name wasnt sam

1 Like

Did none of you read the community guidelines when you joined? Smh my head.

2 Likes

I thought Forum Rule and Community Guidelines is not the same things

IMG_20190730_043212

1 Like

Badge stats because why not

Only includes badges that aren’t time-sensitive and are obtainable solely through an action you perform; New User of the Month is time-sensitive per account, the set of year 1 gold badges are time-sensitive, and Leader has to be given to you by an admin so it’s not something you can obtain on your own.

Interestingly there’s a Bronze badge that no one has, First Reply By Email. Assumedly replying by email isn’t actually a thing you can do / is a broken feature as I’d otherwise assume someone had done this at least once in the last half-decade.

1 Like

unless the top ranked individual in all stats is ferdinand von aegir, how can we be sure if this is true or not?

neet.

happy spooky day everyone!!!
:purple_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost:

5 Likes

boo

post must be at least 5 characters

3 Likes

hounds

1 Like

“My side hustle is doing witchcraft.”

1 Like

one of these characters is not like the others.

gotta love the pitfall wiki

4 Likes

“TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga is my favorite game ever! I loved all the characters!”

“Heh, same!”

“Who was YOUR favorite character?”

“Oh, mine had to be t̴̨͔̭̜̱̟̘̩̝͎͕̖͖̅̀͗̆̇̈̾̃̊̔̎͠h̵̨̧̳̘̞͖͍͓̦͓̝̺̬̏̈́͛̈́̊̃̿̋̚̕͝ͅe̴̛̼̼̗̝̓͝ ̸̛̼̦̩͈͓̤̪̙͙̯̠̇̈́̆̈́̏́͆̓̍́̓̈́̚ͅḺ̶̗̞̘̘͉̠̤͔̜̙͖͖̔į̷̱͕͎͍̣̝͌̾̍̚͘b̵̢̞̞͔̘́͗e̷̗̓̂́͘ŕ̸̦̾͗͊̾͊̄͝ȁ̶͇͙͈͒̏̈́͑̀̚͘t̸̟̽̉͂̌̚͝i̸̡̡̛̖̲͖͎̬̱̩͉̰̜̝͔͙̋̚̕o̴̧̫̹͕͈̭̖̘͔̟̊̓̈́̇͆̆̀͒̒̚̚͠͝ͅͅņ̶̝̖̠̫̠̘̮̞͕͂̆́̉́̈̀̔͊̉̾ ̸̡̛̛̼̙͕̹̫̓̌̋́́͂͐̔̾͝͝ȯ̸̼̞̙̗̩̲̤̫̣̓͆̀̄̇͊̕͘̚f̵̲̤̱̗̓́̔ ̵̝̳̤̳̮͙̺̮̻͖̄͛̒̅͗͛̆̆͆̂̑̈̆͠͠G̶̢̪͇̟͎̥̲̈́̓́̌̊̍̒̕͘͘͘͠r̶̡͖͓̗̱̯̥̪͕̙̣̙͖̫͚̽̅͊͑u̸̧̘͔̤̬̣͖̺͓̙̤̫̽͜s̶̗̮̤̩͙͓̼͍̯̲̦̬͐̿̉̈́͑̋̕ͅt̸̡͖̖̣̯̭͍̟̙̱͔̗̘̦̿̋͝͠͝!̶̠̮̤̦̤̞̀̓͗̆̾͝”

4 Likes