The Soundroom: Music Repository

The .s version of the MVC2 character select theme seems to have some kind of delay before it starts not present in the preview?

The lack of FE13 and Splatoon in your repository was disturbing, so I made some splatoon and FE13!

Tracklist:
You May Call Me Marth - FE13
Tide Goes Out - Splatoon

I know it’s not a lot, but I figured I’d post the two that were done. I’m not 100% happy with the drums in Tide Goes Out but I think they’re fine. The files and a video of how they sound in game are in the folder at the link below.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N2qBU0VQwIRHYB9J5bB_ojo8SmyFc3Lq

5 Likes

Alright, time to post what I’ve got here.
Expedition - FE12
Theme of Love - FE12
Before Battle - FE12
The download links are in the descriptions.
Enjoy!

11 Likes

Please read the OP for the submission format.

Alright I fixed the filenames, let me know if it’s not displaying correctly for you

Your format: FE12_ThemeOfLove (Swift Saturn)
The repo’s format: FE12 - Theme Of Love (Swift Saturn)

I went ahead and fixed it on my end. Just for future reference, it’s a pain sometimes if people submit a bunch at one time without the standardized formatting.

Anywho, thanks for submitting!

1 Like

Lord of a Dead Empire is listed under both FE14 and FE15 in the repo. I’m pretty sure this is a mistake.

1 Like

SaGa Frontier II - Feldschlacht III
Preview
Breath of Fire II - Stronger Monsters
Preview

5 Likes

I have more music ready! Most of it was just unfinished stuff I had lying around that I decided to finish up.

Tracklist:
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess - Midna’s Lament
The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask - Song of Healing
The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask - Clock Town First Day
Splatoon 2 - Fresh Start
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_swyLz4OAzUJc5nj-_Nv91it8Vk6d_gk

I did notice that Tide Goes Out, which I uploaded last time, isn’t looping like it’s supposed too. I’m working on fixing it and I’ll add it back to my main folder as soon as it’s fixed.

6 Likes

Feel free to hold off and just dump everything you’ve worked on after you do a bunch, so long as they’re formatted properly it takes me just as long to enter 4 as it does 40. You’ll be saving yourself the work in the long run. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cooked up another one:
Streets of Rage 2 - Under Logic
This time I grabbed the original midi from KHInsider.

2 Likes

Vision Quest Soundtrack [complete]

^^ I added all of the new songs from Vision Quest. Enjoy!

Chair - this includes what was previously released and in the repo, but also has 20+ new tracks.

11 Likes

Wew. Alongside Spriting, I never actually thought that I would do any sort of music related stuff, but here’s some stuff I’ve got.

List of Songs
Actraiser - Northwall* | [Preview]
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Volcano | [Preview]
Pokemon Black and White - Driftveil City | [Preview]
Cave Story - Title Theme | [Preview]
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Mercay Island | [Preview]

Link to get songs (credit appreciated)
Link Here!

• Note, thanks to Northwall’s ending not being suited for a loop, the loop takes place after the song ends.
11 Likes

Apparently, Feier uploaded a Final Fantasy Mystic Quest song. He’s a cool person, and seeing someone take their first forays into music editing is always admirable.

Shame, then, that I’m about to upstage him.

Track List

FE7 - A Knight’s Oath
FE7 - Inescapable Fate
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Dark King Battle (both with and without intro)
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Doom Castle
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Focus Tower
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Hill of Destiny
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - Ice Dungeon
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - World Map (the loop on this one is really short; could get boring fast)
Lagoon - Battle with Thimale
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers - Amp Plains
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers - Northern Desert

You can find a folder with all of them here. I’m too lazy to go through and label all of the individual links myself.

I hope people enjoy using these!

11 Likes

lol Rando with no chill

2 Likes

More Actraiser? Based

I see some of you music people have been doing music. Preposterous! I’m here to bring the real music! (Including, but not limited too: two memes, some fire emblem, songs for the link’s ocarina, some splatoon stuff no one will probably ever use but me, and the title theme from Ys VIII)

Tracklist:
FE14 - Thorn In You
FE14 - Thorn in You (Roar)
FE15 - The Voice That Calls You
Mii Channel - Mii Channel Theme
Splatoon 2 - Low Tide
Splatoon 2 - Tidal Rush
The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask - Song of Double Time
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - Song of Time
Wii Shop Channel - Wii Shop Channel Theme
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - Title Theme

Grab it here.

8 Likes

I’ll update the repo this weekend sometime.

@FireEmblemier Please update the file names to fit the format (found in the OP).

@Pandan Have the songs previously added to the repo been updated or am I just adding the new ones?

Some of them are from the current repo, but yes, some may be updated. It’s probably easiest to just replace all of the existing songs with this file.

Behold, good folks of FEU. At long last, a free-to-use version of the iconic ‘His World’ from the notorious Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 (Sonic 06) has arrived!
Get it right here.
And click here for a preview.

Credit goes to Reid Slaughter of vgmusic.com for sequencing the original midi, the rest was done by yours truly.

(And yes, for those who aren’t aware, this is also Kelik’s theme from TLP. Feel free to use it for your own edgy OCs)

8 Likes